• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Sudden Death Idea!

Smashed Potatoes

Smash Rookie
My brother, friends, and I were bored so we decided to play Special Melee. We did the typical "fun" scenarios like Poison Mushrooms on Mini-Melee with Pichu, etc., and then tried various other ideas.

One was Super Sudden Death, 10 stock, with Hearts and Maxim Tomatoes on High in Hyrule Temple. If you manage to heal yourself back to 0%, you basically dominate the game! But of course, your other opponents will not make that quite as easy as it seems... It was pretty fun chasing one another around the map. We were also thinking about fudging around with the damage ratios a bit to balance it out, but haven't tried that yet.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
That sounds pretty fun.

Why not at flat zone and the items on low to make it more of a fight for them?

=P

Welcome to smashboards.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
And frustrating =P

Final destination is actually one of my favorites, although that is probably because my friend camps a lot and I always win at FD.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
It's fun. But it seriously makes the match too long lol. I've tried it before....

Items on Low is a good idea.

::FalcoFTW::

Smash Apprentice
That's pretty cool, but I think it would work out better on a different stage, where someone like fox couldn't abuse the roaming room and easily nab a health item. I might try it sometime though, it sounds fun.

papajuice293

Smash Rookie
ur thread is going to get a lot of posts becuase i am going to post on your thread a lot of stuff (random)!!

papajuice293

Smash Rookie
what you think of my avatar and my signature it is very cool!! right??!!! well, nice thread right!!!!!

papajuice293

Smash Rookie
if you like brawl u still can't beat me i stay the king of Super Smash Bros. i can play good in the first, second, and i am going to be KING in brawl!! get ready!!!

papajuice293

Smash Rookie
if you really like SSB-Melee you should create-a-game just like melee but add more characters!1

papajuice293

Smash Rookie
im doing that i am adding my new game that is melee but more great characters: Sonic, shadow, mega-man...!!!!!!! it is not going to be the best but a game worth playing!!

papajuice293

Smash Rookie
can't wait for brawl!! it is going to be better than Halo 3 or any game in the world this world is meant for SSBB!! NO GAME IN THE WORLD CAN TOP THIS GAME!!!!! SSBB IS THE BEST GAME EVER CREATED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
._______. Dude... you like, spammed so much. xD

But on topic, I've done that sudden death before with only low items with Hearts and Maximum Tomatoes. I don't know how I survived... xD

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hes gone. some other mods got him with warnings somewhere else and I hit him with a major spam warning.

StellaNova

Smash Journeyman
Poke Floats Sudden Death. Set Time Match to 1 minute, and no one kill another or themselves. When the Sudden Death mode restarts you , it becomes a group effort to survive a complete rotation of poke floats. Can also be done on Rainbow Cruise.

lolomgwtfbbq

Smash Apprentice
This idea actually sounds cool but my true reason for posting here is to say wow @ the papa lol.

Top Bottom