• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice

dettadeus

Smash Lord
1. Mewtwo was left in the game by mistake. We were supposed to remove him due to a sprite permissions problem, but forgot about the random selection.
2. Hm... I haven't seen this happen, and I just did Krystal vs. Yoshi yesterday...
3. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?938i33zvi3svyqp

Try this. Take the exe file and replace the one in your current game. It fixes said problem. Does your computer have a dedicated graphics card? If not, that's why you're getting the error.

4. Yeah, as far as I know, threaded loading in GM is impossible without extensions.

Hm... Idk about Jiggs. Her fall speed ties with Luigi's for lowest in the game, and she has terrific horizontal air speed, allowing her to cover a lot of distance in the air. However, I think her jumps are slightly higher than before, and perhaps she's not quite as floaty as in Brawl. If you want to wall-of-pain, it's doable. You'll have to throw in some jumps in between Fairs.
thanks!
i might just have to get used to jigglypuff in this new environment. it might just be the fact that i'm using eight fingers and not two thumbs and my indexes :p
right now I'm maining krystal (which is probably why I found that yoshi error), so i haven't messed around with jigglypuff too much, besides the first few times i played.

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
thanks!
i might just have to get used to jigglypuff in this new environment. it might just be the fact that i'm using eight fingers and not two thumbs and my indexes :p
right now I'm maining krystal (which is probably why I found that yoshi error), so i haven't messed around with jigglypuff too much, besides the first few times i played.
Hey man, I have a suggestion! If you have a gamepad just plug it in and use Joy2Key. It makes the game loads better!
If you dont have a joypad, I suggest getting one, They can be pretty cheap.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Hey man, I have a suggestion! If you have a gamepad just plug it in and use Joy2Key. It makes the game loads better!
If you dont have a joypad, I suggest getting one, They can be pretty cheap.
i'd get one if i hadn't just bought a new ipod touch (which used up almost all my money). where's a good place to find one?

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Felipe, these are really fun! Thanks for posting - but I can tell you already that those stages MIGHT be in the game anyway...

Would it be okay if we used those mods to make the unique ones for later?

konstargirl

Smash Cadet

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Felipe, these are really fun! Thanks for posting - but I can tell you already that those stages MIGHT be in the game anyway...

Would it be okay if we used those mods to make the unique ones for later?
Ehm, ok XD !!! It would be amazing if you use the main platform of Yoshi island (It took me like 20 minutes to make it))

I insist, i dont expect anything of my stages, i only do it for fun :D

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Well, I guess it's too bad that you put so much work into those, felipe 9595, because the style of the stage previews has changed since the last update. Congrats on making those stages, though; I am actually considering making some of those actual stages.

But that's the problem with trying to hack this game - it's going to be difficult to stay up-to-date until development is complete. We are always changing things.

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
Well Phantom 7 is the head honcho. So... Its up to him.

Not that its any of my bussiness but, they look too drawn and not sprited. Which calls for clashing..

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
Not that its any of my bussiness but, they look too drawn and not sprited. Which calls for clashing..
Menus aren't sprited, busts aren't too.
Even effects clash with sprites.
Yet nobody commented that.
Sprite clashing seems pretty natural for SSB fangames to me.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Well, I guess it's too bad that you put so much work into those, felipe 9595, because the style of the stage previews has changed since the last update. Congrats on making those stages, though; I am actually considering making some of those actual stages.

But that's the problem with trying to hack this game - it's going to be difficult to stay up-to-date until development is complete. We are always changing things.
The old ones ruled :(

Nah dont worry, i do it because i like it, if you change somtheing, i will change it XDD !!!!!!!!!

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Well Phantom 7 is the head honcho. So... Its up to him.

I don't know if I would call myself the head honcho... maybe when it comes to graphics. But I'm not that worried about those stages clashing a bit; that tends to happen naturally. We've been trying to fix that as the development goes on, though.

The old ones ruled :(

Nah dont worry, i do it because i like it, if you change somtheing, i will change it XDD !!!!!!!!!
The new ones are better. ;) I guess I am quite the hacker myself. I do some texture packing every now and then, and I never play Brawl without SD codes.

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
And you do quite well on those texture packs Phantom.

I know what you mean about Brawl too. Its loads better with hacks.

I think of you as the head honcho because I guess you had the idea originally?

Anyway, Clashing happens everywhere. I was just being a bit of a grouch I guess.

I hope you like the stages I've made for crusade. Falcon says they'll be in...
Have you seen them?

And if you use one of Felipe's stages, I'd suggest Gangplank Galleon. It looks the best, Imo AND. Needs moar DKC

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
I support the inclusion of Gangplank Galleon, so I'll take a look at the stage list and see what I can do with it.

Speaking of stages, I recently almost completely redrew Final Destination, Battlefield, and Mute City. If I get around to taking screenshots, I'll post them up here.

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
Great news. No offense, but the old FD and BF were eh.

The old Mute City was fine, but i cant wait to see the new one. : D

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I support the inclusion of Gangplank Galleon, so I'll take a look at the stage list and see what I can do with it.

Speaking of stages, I recently almost completely redrew Final Destination, Battlefield, and Mute City. If I get around to taking screenshots, I'll post them up here.
:D I expected Yoshi island but yeah, i like ganplank galleo too :3

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
I think they said they were doing something special with that stage... So thats probably why.

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
o_O

'Sides. Like I just said. They want to use something special. Or so they say.

I'm thinking its something with bowser in the background... Which would be fun to make..

Top Bottom