• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Besides the characters confirmed in the current demo, do we know any others planned?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
http://tcrf.net/Super_Smash_Bros._Crusade
Super Smash Bros. Crusade is a surprisingly decent fan game based on Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. series of fighting games.
I can agree with the "surprisingly" part but them calling it "decent" rubs me the wrong way.

And I find it odd they're extracting beta elements now rather waiting for the game to get to version 1.0.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Neat game. I'm quite pleased with Ridley but are there any plans to revamp Krystal? I mean she has two guns... TWO GUNS! She's more of a gunner than Starfox in this game. It just isn't right.

optimuskirby

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1118-0746-7459
The videos will be coming soon, we've been having a little trouble uploading them.

@Shortie here's a teaser picture from the FB page.
bowser, phoenex wright, R.O.B., little mac, olomar, pichu, ganondorf, tingle, (crash?)
that's all i know

Color Man EXE

Smash Rookie
My computer crashed while playing Super Smash Brothers Crusade v0.8.4. Is there a way to fix the problem?

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
Out of curiosity, are you making these characters in terms of who you consider a higher priority, or are you just kind of adding whatever characters you feel like adding at the time?

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Neat game. I'm quite pleased with Ridley but are there any plans to revamp Krystal? I mean she has two guns... TWO GUNS! She's more of a gunner than Starfox in this game. It just isn't right.
I was expecting she would strictly fight with her staff and not have any guns at all. Giving her guns just seems like she's nothing special, because the other star fox characters in this would pretty much do the same thing if they had the same guns in their move sets. This is just my opinion though, the devs can do as they please.

Also I can't wait to use Waluigi and Link again at Shockwave this saturday! I haven't played Crusade since Apex 2013. I also wanted to try several other characters as well. Is Bowser in the game yet?

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I wish I had the match of the 6 player all Waluigi free for all on livestream yesterday. That was pretty hype.

MarioSonicFan

Smash Rookie
This game is great. I love how my crappy pc can run this correctly and not skip FPS at times. :p I have a question, is it possible to use a USB controller for the game? I tried to use it for the config settings but nothing happened. BTW, I have a Xbox 360 USB controller if anyone can help.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This game is great. I love how my crappy pc can run this correctly and not skip FPS at times. :p I have a question, is it possible to use a USB controller for the game? I tried to use it for the config settings but nothing happened. BTW, I have a Xbox 360 USB controller if anyone can help.
You need a program to use USB gamepads on this game. Choose from either Joy2Key or XPadder, whatever works for you (I don't know which one is better since I play using the program that came bundled with my GamePad when I bought it).

MarioSonicFan

Smash Rookie
You need a program to use USB gamepads on this game. Choose from either Joy2Key or XPadder, whatever works for you (I don't know which one is better since I play using the program that came bundled with my GamePad when I bought it).
Okay, I download Joy2Key and it worked, I had to do the button mapping for my 360 controller and it worked perfectly! Thanks!

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I hope more people wanting to play Crusade come to SKTAR 2. Hopefully we can get a tourney going.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Nice! And that stage is familiar to me. Will we get the character to go with it? ;)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
http://www.twitch.tv/projectcrusade

The SKTAR 0.9 Demo Preview stream is going on showing A LOT of new stuff absent from the APEX demo including 4 more characters, more stages, palette swap system, and more. Just a warning the stream is suffering from a extremely terrible case of lagging, blacking out, buffering, going offline, and audio speed up.

Just curious, what the heck are those numbers with a gold Smash symbol right to the stock count?

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
http://www.twitch.tv/projectcrusade

The SKTAR 0.9 Demo Preview stream is going on showing A LOT of new stuff absent from the APEX demo including 4 more characters, more stages, palette swap system, and more. Just a warning the stream is suffering from a extremely terrible case of lagging, blacking out, buffering, going offline, and audio speed up.

Just curious, what the heck are those numbers with a gold Smash symbol right to the stock count?
It's how many times you kill someone (I think). And I enjoyed the new stuff from yesterday. The BitF Waluigi color palette was a good idea, and that final fantasy 7 stage is a nice looking neutral stage.

And now I wait til Apex to play it again unless I manage to build a pc or something.

D

Deleted member

You guys have seriously pushed me to my last nerve. All this banning and crap is just making it worse.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I have to ask: Will we be seeing King Dedede, Villager and Ike anytime soon?

Also, since I'm new to this, could somebody give me a link to the game?

Top Bottom