• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Unity (Coming Soon...)

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
We
Let's see how this turns out.

I can help, if you guys want. I have a bit of experience with Game Maker, and can gladly help with sprite editing and recolouring.
are actually taking a temporary pause of Project Bidoof as typed above.
We are currently working on a new, original game titled Limbs.
Check out the link in my sig for more.

But when we get back to project Bidoof, we can definitely use your help!
Also, we are changing the name of our team to Affinity Dream.
To avoid copyright issues, since we want to get Limbs on the Eshop when it's done.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I can also help with sprites if you want. it'll be a good experience for me.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So do you two wanna work on Limbs, or no?
I know how to do the sprites, there is just one problem I need help with.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
We have just made a revamped version of the 0.1 roster, which we will be posting once someone makes a certain icon I requested on the Roster Maker thread.

The new roster is up!
We will announce the first newcomer soon!

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Are you guys seriously planning on making Villager?

And no Luigi?
We wanted the first demo to have completely unique characters.
Not that Luigi is bad, we just wanted to have comepletely original moves characters.
But don't worry, Luigi is coming very very soon.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
But we don't know Villager's whole moveset yet...
Affinity Dreams has decided to change the roster to put Luigi over Villager for two reasons.

1. We do not know Villagers whole moveset, so we are probably gonna wait till Smash 4 releases to add in Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, and Mega Man, just so we have a basis for their movesets.

2. This is the bigger one, if it wasn't for this I would have kept villager.

One of the newcomers is a newcomer for a series already in the roster, and it's anot Mario.
So we didn't want to give a series more characters than Mario.
But we will not announce this character yet, but don't worry, we will probably announce him in the next couple weeks.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Important Announcement!!!

Starting this Saturday, we will announce one of the newcomers every Saturday at 10:00 AM Eastern Time!
For this weekends reveal, all I'm gonna say is that I hope you like classic NES one-offs!

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
If anyone can spread the word about the Saturday announcement somehow, that would be great.
I really want people to see it.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Half hour until the announcement!
Is your body ready!? (That was not a hint towards Reggie, I swear)

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
image.jpg

BALLOON FIGHTER FLYS IN!!

This is our first newcomer announcement, from now on, we will announce one newcomer every Saturday morning unless stated otherwise.
Throughout the next couple of days, we will announce more information on Balloon Fighter and returning veterans.
For now, here is Balloon Fighter's special attack moveset!

[collapse=Balloon Fighter moveset]

B- Blow up balloon (blows up a balloon and puts in on his back, it will help him fly)

Side B- Wind gust (blows a gust of wind that blows him gently in the air, and other foes very harshly and will sen them tumbling)

Up B- Flap Faster (flaps his arms really fast and brings him up higher than if he normally flys)

Down B- Pop a balloon (pops a balloon that is attached to his back)

Final Smash- Balloon Storm (enmities from balloon fighter fall down riding ballons an and track foes, it works somewhat like King Dedede's Waddle Dee storm).

[/collapse]

We hope you like this character, and eagerly await next weeks announcement,
Here's a hint, it's from a series already represented in the roster.

Dustination

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dustination
3DS FC
5215-1019-9015
idont know what crusade? sombody explain
also that is look very nice I like colors, frames, etc :088:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
idont know what crusade? sombody explain
also that is look very nice I like colors, frames, etc :088:
I'm gonna be a good person and assume you are not a crusade member or troll and pretend you just have a bad education for a minute.
Super smash bros.: Crusade, is a smash fan game.
The team of the game is constantly trolling us or saying we are a bunch of kids who will never make a game in their lives and don't know why they're doing.
Their head, Detta, is actually pretty decent.

Dustination

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dustination
3DS FC
5215-1019-9015
Ecscuse bad english, not nativevto americas
thank you fœr thebïnformation (:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Of course, this doesn't mean everyone over at Crusade are jerks. Just people who troll.
High is basically 99% of them.

So apparently I'm an little child who doesn't know why he is doing.
While the "geniuses" over at Crusade spend their time stalking a couple of kids as criticizing every move they make and annoy us just for the hell of it.
And yet we are the immature ones.

And Dustination, we can see you are reading the thread.

IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE A GAME AND TALK ABOUT CHARACTERS I LIKE!!!! LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE!!!!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
High is basically 99% of them.

So apparently I'm an little child who doesn't know why he is doing.
While the "geniuses" over at Crusade spend their time stalking a couple of kids as criticizing every move they make and annoy us just for the hell of it.
And yet we are the immature ones.

And Dustination, we can see you are reading the thread.

IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE A GAME AND TALK ABOUT CHARACTERS I LIKE!!!! LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE!!!!
Bidoof. Calm down. People like Det and GigaPichu, and Smash King, and Jak are really nice. Calm it down.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
If I may interject, to the Crusade members watching this thread?

Hello, I'm APC99, and I guess you could call me one of the bigger leaders of this project. Now, I'm going to be civil and assume you're here for no reason other than my... colleagues... talking about the project. I'd like to say that we have nothing against the people of Crusade. You see, we've been working on this diligently, trying to work on it. I have experience in coding, and I'm actually working on quite a bit for this project, keeping it together. I look to Crusade for occasional inspiration, and I respect you all highly. And I'm going to assume only 1 or 2 of you are actually talking sh*t about us, and that KBG might have stretched the truth. I'm no huge game designer, I'm 14, but I'm still working harder than ever before to try to work on this. It's something I've dreamed about, working on a game. And, although I do not always agree with the other members of the team, I still get on Smashboards every day and work. I spent 4 hours today just making one thing to perfection for it. If that's not dedication, I don't know what is. The team's about 20 strong, and we're all working hard to try to make this. However, I've got a feeling that there's doubt in us. Tell me, was there NOT doubt when Crusade was proposed? Did people automatically believe in you? No. So, I recommend you give us a chance, if you truly are heckling us in secrecy. And, because I know this is probably an issue, the Balloon Fighter sprite is not final. Yes, it's an edited version of the NES sprite for show of the new character. I'm actually working on his sprite right now. So, I say good night), and we'll be seeing you soon.

Top Bottom