• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Ver. 7.0.0 Released

smash70outtoday.jpg

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's Ver. 7.0.0 is now available to download, and Byleth has arrived to teach players the way of the lance, axe, and bow (and sword)! In addition to Byleth's long-awaited release, this patch contains several other treats for players.

Patch Ver. 7.0.0 includes:
  • Byleth from Fire Emblem: Three Houses as a playable character.
  • Additional Fire Emblem content in the form of spirits, music, and Garreg Mach Monastery as a stage.
  • Altair, X, MegaMan.EXE, and Cuphead as Mii Costumes along with a Rabbid Mii Hat.
  • A new music track (Floral Fury from Cuphead) which is available when you purchase the Cuphead costume.
  • The previously released Daemon X Machina and Tetris spirits are now available in the Coin Shop and Spirit Board.
  • Several changes for several characters as well as other general balance changes.
Author's Note: After Terry and Isabelle, Byleth is the newcomer that I am the most hyped for! If you haven't played Three Houses, go do so now! Anyway, what are you most excited for with this update? Let us know in the comments!

Last edited:
Sari

Comments

young link and toonlink have a mid air grab? Do they mean zair? Young link "adjusted launch angle for midair grab" .....hmmm?

Last edited:
INCREASED SHIELD SIZE
INCREASED SHIELD SIZE
INCREASED SHIELD SIZE
INCREASED SHIELD SIZE

oh yeah and byleth's pretty fun too

I was originally disappointed that they let us down with Byleth, now I'm thinking, 'i wish I wasn't poor so I could get three houses.' Still more excited for cuphead tho. I just wished that they toned down some of Banjo's endlag for some of his tilts or ariels, and then maybe slightly decrease the duration of Wonderwing or something. Anyhow, im still happy at what Nintendo did.

kind of dull to play as i felt, not as dull as terry but still dull. i dunno what it was but i just didnt take to him that much, classic route was pretty dull having all the FE characters at the was just annoying as it was easy to lose track of which one you were and they kind of took over the battle losing out on the fun. then it ended with a congratulations pic that referenced my least favourite character.

stage is nice though

Zelda with some REALLY significant buffs and FINALLY a nair fix!!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!!!! It's Christmas!!!

Oh and... Joker gets a much needed nerf. THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Top Bottom