• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
What the **** is Nintendo doing?

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Flaming members of the community
I seriously hate these three. Two are competitive douches ****s, the other is an idiot.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So why are they talking for so long. Are they not forgetting we have 25+ more matches to do before we even make it to the SECOND ROUND?!?!

Hong

The Strongest
I am feeding off the suffering of the stream viewers.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
At this point I don't even care about newcomers anymore. I just want gameplay, even if it's just Bowser Bomb spamming FFAs.

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
I can appreciate what they are trying to do here... but it's just a mess.

You have 2 Melee Smash commentators from the competitive community that clearly are uncomfortable and out of their element.
Then you have a Nintendo rep who is clueless to all this lingo and is trying to dumb it down for the audience.
The majority of the audience have no idea what the **** all these advance terms are, so I can appreciate the rep trying to get everyone on the same page.

I know Nintendo is trying to support the competitive community to get that Smash 4 hype, but they should have just got other more "casual" announcers who are huge fans of the series.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Can we get some Ubi reps to come and break up the monotony with a Just Dance demo?

Senario

Smash Ace
It couldn't be that bad right....dear god I was so wrong So WROOONG!!

Edit: joke obv. Go eat lunch or something ppl

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Mmmmmm tasty. I am playing Shovel Knight, so I don't care. Hey, you guys should play shovel knight, it's fantastic
Sure, if you can make it appear on the European E-Shop that'd be great.

Hong

The Strongest
Mmmmmm tasty. I am playing Shovel Knight, so I don't care. Hey, you guys should play shovel knight, it's fantastic
Of course, I jest, though I will agree that people should occupy themselves with something more entertaining instead of getting worked up over it.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion

You have 2 Melee Smash commentators from the competitive community that clearly are uncomfortable and out of their element.
Then you have a Nintendo rep who is clueless to all this lingo and is trying to dumb it down for the audience.
The majority of the audience have no idea what the **** all these advance terms are, so I can appreciate the rep trying to get everyone on the same page.

I know Nintendo is trying to support the competitive community to get that Smash 4 hype, but they should have just got other more "casual" announcers who are huge fans of the series.
They just need someone better. The commentators at the invitational did a fabulous job.

StarLight42

Smash Lord
This has been a disaster in my opinion. They are still doing a 3-way commentary along with some Nintendo Rep who is clueless about Smash, and the Mario Bros 2 Lost Levels thing was an ultra bore too.

Oh, can you explain me Smash Run again? I don't understand it even then I have been told 4543542334423423 times how it works.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord

They all suck. Especially the Melee smash commentators.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Isn't there like 114 or so people at this point waiting for their turn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom