• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I thought it was just one person mentioning it and the rest bandwagoning on it.
I think the case was that several people were claiming that they saw Chunky Kong appear during E3 demos, and that he dropped a bunch of bananas all over the stage as his power. Nobody had actual footage though, so it's only speculative.

Last edited:

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
I seriously don't' know how much more surprise stalling I can handle. The stream is bombing out on my system, so I might just bow out due to that. Can't believe the anti hype I have right now.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
The real surprise will be that they actually had a surprise reveal, but everyone ******* about them wanting to play some Mario. Thus, they decided to hold off on the reveal.

Or maybe its not idk lol

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I'm pretty sure they nerfed Sheik needles range, they MIGHT have made it's vertical hitbox smaller as well but that's really hard to tell. What is surprising is that they can kill over 300%, pretty sure that's new and that I could of sworn if the Sheik reacted correctly he could of combo from the needle storm at one point but it's hard to tell for sure without watching a replay.

Also side B doesn't look anywhere near as good now as it blows away her opponents too far, which is a direct nerf to what it was before. Although the lack of percentages make it hard to tell if this is absolutely true or not.

Last edited:

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure they nerfed Sheik needles range, they MIGHT have made it's vertical hitbox smaller as well but that's really hard to tell. What is surprising is that they can kill over 300%, pretty sure that's new and that I could of sworn if the Sheik reacted correctly he could of combo from the needle storm at one point but it's hard to tell for sure without watching a replay.

Also side B doesn't look anywhere near as good now as it blows away her opponents too far, which is a direct nerf to what it was before. Although the lack of percentages make it hard to tell if this is absolutely true or not.
Brawl side b was garbage though. Seriously though, sheik looks awesome

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
What was THAT? The Luigi player got hit by Toon Link's Dair so frequently. Just dodge it and counter! Seriously!

As a Luigi main, that was embarrassing.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I can foresee bowser getting nursed

have they even mentioned there will be a surprise yet?

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I feel so groggy, so I'mma take a nap. I'll try to just keep it an hour. Wonder if I'll miss anything...probably not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom