• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
This tournament is heating up! In actually pretty impressed; I thought there would be tons of items and FFA throughout the whole tourney

Last edited:

Adio

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4468-1123-9238
This tournament is heating up! In actually pretty impressed; I thought there would be tons of items and FFA throughout the whole tourney
I agree, however I wish they had it so we could somehow see the percentages and stocks.

Hong

The Strongest
I know Bowser always shook the screen with his movements, but with his new dash animation it stands out a lot more. *~*

Tristan_win

Not dead.
This Sheik player is entirely legitimate. Bowser player is just failing to adapt.
...Like... I agree with you that it's legitimate but he could of played so much better. If instead of always running/rolling away to throw more bombs and needles if he say... used his ftilt, dtilts and jabs to space and punish approaches, used his quick dash attack to interrupt approaches, throw in a few dash into shield grabs and more he could of done mostly the exact same thing but have much greater results.

Last edited:

gamer8

Smash Lord
Bowser looks incredible in this game, wasn't there some tier list after the invitationals at E3 that said he was bottom tier?

Hong

The Strongest
Toon Link got exposed really hard. :(
...Like... I agree with you that it's legitimate but he could of played so much better. If instead of always running/rolling away to throw more bombs and needles if he say... used his ftilt, dtilts and jabs to space and punish approaches, used his quick dash attack to interrupt approaches, throw in a few dash into shield grabs and more he could of done mostly the exact same thing but have much greater results.
I take it that the player is terrified of the new Bowser, and with the stage freight isn't able to think as rationally as they would like.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
Looks like it's gonna be
Bowser vs Bowser
No items
Final destination only
It was nice while it lasted, high tier Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom