• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Good job back there, Pitty pat.:4pacman:Oh wait. Rosie vs. Pit. Now the Bill/Toph rivalry's gettin' gud.:4pacman:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
What if Sakurai's on a plane and it's just running late?

No? Yeah, I don't think that's going to happen.
Well they've kept on mentioning "something special" even after they show crap immediately after, but I don't know and don't really care anymore at this point -_-

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Anyone else hoping we get some confirmation of Chunky Kong and Phosphora as assist trophies in one of these fights?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Fletchling's inclusion actually angers me. We could've gotten Talonflame with Brave Bird, but nooooo, instead lets have Fletchling use Peck. Genius move

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
My Pit woulda been better anyways. Then again, I'm going to blame the use of items for Pit's loss, and whatever that guy did to SD. Will Pit ever get much love besides from me? :(

R0Y

Smash Master
Did the game freeze before the results screen?

Hasn't taken that long before and they switched away after several seconds.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Fletchling's inclusion actually angers me. We could've gotten Talonflame with Brave Bird, but nooooo, instead lets have Fletchling use Peck. Genius move
Fletchlings too adorable that I don't care.

Let Moltres handle the fiery bird pokemon role.

Last edited:

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
How did this Chunky rumor come about, anyway?

Edit: Or is he an actual assist?

Last edited:

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
This tourney is taking so much longer than I expected, I didn't know 128 players were involved :/

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
What if the Ganondorf glitch happens during this tournament lol. They would try and hurry up and shut the broadcast down haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom