• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

Llumys

Smash Champion
Possibly.

I'm staying over at a friend's house out of town Friday night, so I may not be able to make it early, though I'll try.

Keep me updated.

piZ

Smash Journeyman
whoa whoa whoa whoa!! hai llumys.. got a couple old melee friends together this weekend for some brawl funzies in winnipeg, hopefully i can reinvigorate the smash bros spirit and then get a road trip out to toontown sometime.. i always failed on blitz, i need to pull through at least once and smash with you folk!

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
My hands are too shoddy for Smash. I've played smash like, once in the past month and a half.

However, I love TvC.

piZ

Smash Journeyman
I bought TvC a few days ago.. Been practicing up a bit.. Traditional fighters are so intimidating after smash.. hopefully I make it though.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
There are at my house. Every couple days. Brawl, Brawl+ and Melee. There were like 10 here yesterday. You were one of them Cole haha.

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
Brawl+ my *******, nothing like that's been going down.
If there were Brawl+ events, I'd be at them all the time, ******.
Tomorrow is a melee fest day methinks.

FireRed

Smash Apprentice
Okay

After losing hearing in my left ear in my first match and getting welted by two straight minutes of chops in my second, I think I'm going to stay with Smash and not wrestle.

Top Bottom