• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
My headcanon is way more serious than most.
Link, Meta Knight, Lucario, and Ike are all silent badasses that win 90% of their fights. Outside of combat, no one really knows where they are.
Toon Link and Pit spar together. Link is their role model, but they can never seem to beat him.
Captain Falcon and Snake are HUGE rivals and battle a lot. Their win ratios are equal. Also Link likes to kick their ***** when bored.
Snake is actually a huge challenge for Link to overcome. Even though Link always wins, he fears the possibility of Snake winning one day.
Ganondorf is a vulture, trying to take out Ike and Link after tough fights. He narrowly loses everytime, though. He actually does beat Pit and Marth a lot, though.
Bowser wants to kill Ganondorf, but always loses quite easily. Because of this, he doesn't have time to pester others.
Zelda actually doesn't fight at all. She observes others and trains as Sheik.
Peach doesn't care for fighting. She just cheers on Mario from the sidelines.
Luigi tries to look cool by winning lots of fights. Unfortunately, even though he has a good record, his loses are highly publicized and no one looks past those.
Marth is a warrior in training, who is actually very talented. He fights Pit a lot, they're pretty equal. Lucario and Fox are in the same boat as well.
Falco is an ******* who purposely beats Luigi only just to have a good record. Link once kicked his *** just to expose him.
Wolf plots from the shadows, randomly challenging random people. He has a good record.
Pikachu is stuck in his glued Pokeball, so he never battles. Pichu deliberately did this as revenge.
Pokemon Trainer never uses Squirtle, only Ivysaur and Charizard, like a good trainer. Charizard has a good record, and is Marth's most equal opponent.
Jigglypuff is a troll that finally got shut the hell up by DK.
DK is a regular fighter with a basic record.
Diddy likes to watch DK, rather than fight.
Samus wears a strength reducer Zero Suit, since even her real Zero Suit is OP as hell. Regardless, she has a perfect record, and ties with Link every time they battle.
Ice Climbers are off doing whatever, but no one noticed their absence.
R.O.B. and Game and Watch only battle each other since everyone else is convinced that they don't actually exist.
Kirby derps around blindly. He, too, has a perfect record somehow. He never pays attention to battle, even though he's OP enough to take on Samus.
King Dedede fights frequently enough, but always loses.

With 4, I'm thinking...

Mac is hardly known, so most of his opponents underestimate him. Because of this and his frequent training, he has a good record. Only Link, MK, Ike, Lucario, and Greninja truly understand his strength and dedication.
Villager is basically Kirby without the OPness and a slightly worse record.
Rosalina takes on young challengers, and trains them. Pit forced his way into training, since he's technically not allowed.
Palutena is friends with Zelda, and is rivals with Rosalina.
Greninja is basically Lucario 2.0.
Megaman is an ever-evolving battle bot. He started off shaky, but now he can even take on Link.
Pac-Man is bros with Mario.
Wii Fit Trainer is actually an android who strives to take over the world, kill any unfit, inferior humans, and breed new, fit warriors.
Mii Fighters vary on who they're based off of.
Adding in Lucina and Robin...

Lucina is a weird cross between Marth and Ike. She doesn't social at all.

Robin M is an asshole who overanalyzes his opponents, then loses horribly.
Robin M is pretty much the exact same thing.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Male!Robin often engages in games of logic such as chess with Marth, Link, and Female!Robin.

Ike moonlights as a DJ at Smash City's nightclub, Club Aether. Chrom is the guy at the front checking to see if anyone's on the list.

Rosalina is a novelist who likes to write children's books. Ness is a fan of her work, as is Lucas.

Meta Knight often duels with the other swordfighter characters. MK also has a tendency to back-sass almost everyone.

Revision of an earlier headcanon:
Lucina and Captain Falcon have an "Enemies with Benefits" relationship; so basically, (one sided) hate fricking. She can't stand him, he could care less about her, but the sex? Mind blowing. Sometimes he even lets her dominate him...and that's all I can say without getting warned for being overly explicit >.>

...someone write a smut fic of that. NOW.

Last edited:

SIN Shinryu

Smash Cadet
Wii Fit Trainer and Doc Louis.

"That's it. Feel the burn Mac baby!"
PLEASE NO. oh god and now I'm imagining it and it's everywhere
oh god
oh

god

EDIT: I just realized that I'd already posted last so I'll make this an edit.

Alright, I was thinking about this and I suppose this is mine. My headcanon:

Every so often, there's a large scale tournament that houses combatants far and wide from multiple worlds. The Crazy Hand invades these worlds and 'hand'picks worthy warriors for the Smash tournament, and brings them to a large dark platform where they all reside before battles. Most are friends, even the rivalries that some characters have are sportsmanlike and only there to help them further themselves. There's a catch to the combatants though, sometimes there are multiple warriors from a single world (Link, Zelda, Ganon) that are chosen. When they are in the Smash realm they do not recognize nor remember each other. Their memories aren't exactly gone, they're more.... foggy. Sometimes Peach might laugh a certain way that make the Mario Bros have deja vu, but they never really remember each other. They don't remember that they've fought in previous tournaments before, or the combatants who may have come or left before them. In this realm they're in a completely different universe and time flows differently. When selected from their world it's as if everything from that world freezes for them, and if they make it back time will resume normally. What they remember from their journey varies. The master hand dictates over all the champions, the ruler of the Smash realm.

In order to return to their world, they must win the tournament. Only a set amount of champions are allowed to leave for each tournament, and every tournament introduces a wide variety of warriors. When that warrior wins and is allowed to leave, all other warriors lose whatever memory they had of that particular person. No one remembers the warrior Roy, or the Doctor variant of Mario. The pokemon resembling Pikachu is gone, but there's something familiar about him in the electric rat. It's somewhat like he never left.

The first tournament had some issues towards the end, thus no one was allowed to return to their worlds. At the beginning of each tournament, it feels like all the past battles and relationships become harder and harder to remember. But the warriors keep on trying so that they might help each other and ultimately return home. Recently, new champions have been joining the latest tournament. It also seems that some have made it home. What happens in-between tournaments is hard to recall, but every person has a different memory on it. Some say they return home, others felt as though they skipped through time. Some even recall nothing but darkness.

The characters in this world have their own relationships with one another. The plumbers are very kind and willing to help anyone in need and are generally well received by everyone. A few seem to have their doubts about them but can't really place why (Bowser, Wario). Most of the champions either reside in small groups, or by themselves. A few of the warriors from the first tournament seem to keep more to themselves. The Hero of Time keeps to himself except for the few times he helps his look-a-like out. He's always getting into trouble for picking on the other children, even making one cry at times. Rosalina, with her friend Luma are usually the ones that have to scold Tink; but she ends up yelling at Link anyway saying that he's the only one that the child actually pays attention to.

Princess Zelda spent most of her time with a Demon King finding comfort in having other royalty, but she doesn't remember that. Princess Peach is too upbeat for her personality, and all the other royalty focus on swordplay -- although the new female warrior seems to hold herself somewhat like the Hero-King himself does. Maybe she'll spend time with her.

Pikachu, Lucario, and Greninja tend to stick together as a pack. Charizard watches from a distance but never really has any desire to join them.
Yoshi spends time with Kirby finding all kinds of things for the Pink Marshmellow to cook; they both spend most of their time eating. Often, Yoshi mistakes the tiny astronauts friends for food because of their varying colors. Olimar now spends most of his time with King Dedede, hoping that he'll protect them from the dino. Or at least lay in the way between them.
The Kongs can always be found having foot-races with the Falcon and Fox, and when everyone is really up for a challenge they hunt down the Blue Blur. They haven't won yet.

Ike and Wolf are inseparable. They are brothers in arms and have each other's back to the very end. It'll be a sad day if they're to face each other at the end of the tournament. Everyone knows that a tournament wouldn't get in the way of their companionship. Would it?

Most of the warriors have relationships like this. They've become friends, companions, forming bonds that are simply unbreakable. Meta Knight and Samus stick together, Pit finds comfort under the wing of Palutena, and the Blue Bomber like's the cut of Pac-Man's jib. Although there may be darker depths to some of the champions, they have their companions to help them through it. Until Crazy and Master hands rip them apart from one another, forcing them to fight on familiar battlefields. Ultimately one warrior will defeat the rest and make it through the Classic ritual of the Tournament Mode only to face the Master Hand. Although one hand is usually no problem for any of the Smashee's, the other joins midway and becomes a Giga obstacle in the way of victory. Might one prevail, there is hope that they may find their way home and out of the memories of the others.
Through the bloodied blades, broken hammers, torn skirts, blacked eyes and weak muscles -- they live their moment in this different, cruel dimension. Scared for their friends, what they can't recall, and what might happen to them - they fight on. Sparks fly in this world, each arrow to hit it's mark and every fist to regrettably injure another. Some aren't okay at the end of the day, and slowly begin to lose themselves. But that's just how it is in this place. It's sad, and it's unfortunate. Each Melee may bring you further down and crush your soul even more, but you must Smash through the Brawl if you wish to make it. It's just the inevitable truth of the Project that the hands have laid out for these warriors.

Maybe one day they'll all look back and remember how everyone made it home safely from the lukewarm sensation of being allowed to walk on their own land once again. Maybe they won't even remember the harm they had to cause those they cared for, or maybe not even remember the ones they cared for at all. Maybe everything will be okay.

Or, maybe it won't.

Maybe that sort of thinking is Tabuu.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Meta Knight's Lookalike is a petty thief (who may or may not still be alive), and Samus's Lookalike uses an experimental (and unauthorized) reverse-engineering of the Power Suit made by the Federation for military purposes.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Adding in Lucina and Robin...

Lucina is a weird cross between Marth and Ike. She doesn't social at all.

Robin M is an ******* who overanalyzes his opponents, then loses horribly.
Robin M is pretty much the exact same thing.
pretty sure you meant Robin F for the 2nd one, right?

Luigi is in charge of cleaning the Smash Apts. when the time comes. He can't complain though, as he is paid handsomely for it.

While he awaits official news of his fate in the next Smash tournament, Snake lives outside in a cardboard box in the meantime, and sometimes sneaks in to eat/use the restroom.

Little Mac sees the Cap as an older brother-type figure.

One time, Wolf uploaded a virus to Fox's laptop. Fox got back at him by installing Windows Vista on Wolf's laptop. :troll:

Last edited:

AlgusUnderdunk

Smash Ace
I have a headcanon that all of the possible but unconfirmed characters (Shulk, Muddy Mole, Chibi-Robo, Marshal, Jill, Lip, etc., etc., etc.,) are essentially pacing around in a sort of massive waiting room just big bags of nerves gabbing with one another about who's making and who isn't...

Lip: "I was going to be in the first one! But then Yoshi and Pikachu got in and I didn't! And I was like, AGAIN?!"

Muddy: "At least your game was in color! Man is must be nice to be in HD..."

Jill: "Jeez would you ladies calm down? It's like sitting in a maternity ward... Chibi's the only one not whining!"

*Chibi-Robo is furiously cleaning the floor*

Muddy: "Yeah... hey Shulk, you can see the future right? Any insight?"

Shulk: "Hm? Oh! Let's see... I see... ...I see MECHON! MECHON ATTACKING! GET DOWN! FIORA, NOOOO! RIKI NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!!!"

Muddy: "...Terrific, he's gone for another hour. Anyone got any cabbage? I'm starving."

Marshal: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Muddy: "Oh God don't you start again. The improvised percussion thing was cute when you first did it. Until it went past 20 minutes."

Layton: "I say, this all reminds me of a puzzle!"

Muddy: "I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE! WITH THESE! DIGGING CLAWS BABY!"

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Chrom shares a villa with Nooks and Mega Men, where each gets to spectate the matches, and are mandatory to be around whenever their related fighters are in them. This is to avoid situations where their summoning would prove either too problematic or impossible depending on the situation (i.e: Chrom in his undies when being called for Robin's FS)

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
The Samus and Meta Knight masked Mii Fighters are part a gang of people running around causing trouble in Smashville. The masks are to troll people and hide their identities.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I have a headcanon that all of the possible but unconfirmed characters (Shulk, Muddy Mole, Chibi-Robo, Marshal, Jill, Lip, etc., etc., etc.,) are essentially pacing around in a sort of massive waiting room just big bags of nerves gabbing with one another about who's making and who isn't...

Lip: "I was going to be in the first one! But then Yoshi and Pikachu got in and I didn't! And I was like, AGAIN?!"

Muddy: "At least your game was in color! Man is must be nice to be in HD..."

Jill: "Jeez would you ladies calm down? It's like sitting in a maternity ward... Chibi's the only one not whining!"

*Chibi-Robo is furiously cleaning the floor*

Muddy: "Yeah... hey Shulk, you can see the future right? Any insight?"

Shulk: "Hm? Oh! Let's see... I see... ...I see MECHON! MECHON ATTACKING! GET DOWN! FIORA, NOOOO! RIKI NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!!!"

Muddy: "...Terrific, he's gone for another hour. Anyone got any cabbage? I'm starving."

Marshal: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Muddy: "Oh God don't you start again. The improvised percussion thing was cute when you first did it. Until it went past 20 minutes."

Layton: "I say, this all reminds me of a puzzle!"

Muddy: "I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE! WITH THESE! DIGGING CLAWS BABY!"
Where's Ridley? Or is he too big to fit in the room?
Also, sometimes :4robinm: and :4lucina: let :4falcon: join in for threesomes. No one knows why.

Last edited:

The Curious Volnutt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theOmni1337
Lucina is a huge Marth fangirl and that makes Robin jealous.
Samus is antisocial and her only friends are Pikachu, Link, and Little Mac.
Wii Fit Trainer helped Ike get all of that muscle.
Sonic is pissed because Mega Man is Mario's new rival.
Villager and Toon Link are buddies.
Link and Toon Link try to avoid each other because when they get too close their triforces start to act funny.
Zelda and Marth have political meetings discussing a potential alliance of their kingdoms
Master hand and Crazy hand are a part of a complete body somewhere.

Last edited:

AlgusUnderdunk

Smash Ace
Where's Ridley? Or is he too big to fit in the room?
Also, sometimes :4robinm: and :4lucina: let :4falcon: join in for threesomes. No one knows why.
Aaah, but Ridley's already been shown to be IN the game in some way, so he wouldn't be in the waiting room. We don't know to what extent he's in the game, but we know he's in it.

...Now I see Barbara Bat sitting in a corner noodling on her guitar like Haruko from FLCL, and Bubbles has been pacing in circles for days now, and Chibi-Robo is now washing the walls...

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
I did not know there was a headcanon thread. Awesome!

I was chatting with some people earlier and we came up with a headcanon that Meta Knight and Ike have TERRIBLE taste in movies. Meta Knight in particular loves the Room and quotes it constantly without a hint of irony. Also, him and Ike rope Robin into watching bad movies with them. Robin knows they're awful, but refuses to say anything simply because he's new so he's nervous around the veterans.

AlgusUnderdunk

Smash Ace
I did not know there was a headcanon thread. Awesome!

I was chatting with some people earlier and we came up with a headcanon that Meta Knight and Ike have TERRIBLE taste in movies. Meta Knight in particular loves the Room and quotes it constantly without a hint of irony. Also, him and Ike rope Robin into watching bad movies with them. Robin knows they're awful, but refuses to say anything simply because he's new so he's nervous around the veterans.
"Oh hai Kirby, how's your smash life? You see that Falco guy? He's just a leetle cheeeken! CHeeepacheepcheepcheep!"

...Samus Aran finds being called a chicken incredibly offensive, but also somewhat reminiscent.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting people to bring more sexual head canons in. While I personally have no problems with it at all and could probably drop a few myself, I'm not sure exactly what constitutes as "too far" rules wise, so I recommend not making things sound graphic in that regard. It also might be best to spoiler discussion on that, just in case.

But yeah, carry on! :p

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
"Oh hai Kirby, how's your smash life? You see that Falco guy? He's just a leetle cheeeken! CHeeepacheepcheepcheep!"

...Samus Aran finds being called a chicken incredibly offensive, but also somewhat reminiscent.
"Hey Little Mac, you hungry? Do you want me to order a pizza?" "Meta Knight, I have a match-" "I already ordered a pizza." "But... I... *Sigh*"

Sheddy

Smash Ace
NNID
bwolfy1995
3DS FC
4484-7885-0842
My head canon is the Shulk and Male!Robin are actually study buddies doing research on each others world inventions and tomes while they don't fight each other they always fight together in team battles

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
The characters are self aware to their games and universe.

The nine vets run everything.
(Ness is too young, Luigi follows Mario and Jigglypuff is..Jigglypuff)

Link, Zelda and Toon Link hang out with each other and usually has to deal with Ganondorf's ****. Mario chills with Samus, DK, Kirby and Pikachu. Samus and Pikachu are super close.

Luigi has a group with Toon Link, Falco, Lucas and the characters that haven't came back(Y. Link, Pichu and Roy). Always constantly tries to invite Ganondorf, Wolf and Lucario to their dismay, now is trying to recruit Lucina.

Majority of girls hang around each other. Paletena is usually the jokester of the group.

Little Mac hangs out with WFT and Villager since they are newcomers with no connections. Mac looks up to Captain Falcon as his idol and wants him and Samus to mentor him.

Third-Party guest hang around Mario but back then Snake was with Falcon, Samus, Ike and Falco. Megaman stays with Sonic majority of the time and Pac-Man is with Kirby and Yoshi.

Robin is mostly a smart*** but nice guy all around. Lucina tags along with Marth as a lacky.

Sonic and Little Mac have their pet peeves(Mac for his height and Sonic with his speed and competitive drive to beat Mario)

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Robin, Rosalina, Palutena, Shulk, if he's in, and Jeff from the Assist Trophy side of the Smash Mansion all have a book club together.

Robin and Ganondorf are chess buddies. Ganondorf will never admit it, but he begrudgingly respects Robin for his chess skills.

Captain Falcon usually tries to act aloof, but he's got a soft spot for Lucas and acts as a sort of big brother figure.

In their spare time, Mario organizes tennis and racing. Waluigi shows up for these and leaves right after, and no one knows how he gets in.

Pit and Palutena love the Rocky Horror Picture Show and can recite every song by heart.

Wario and Captain Olimar are always getting into Ed, Edd, and Eddy style schemes to make money.

Mario's favorite game is Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Sonic's favorite is Super Mario 64, but neither of them will ever admit it to the other.

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793
Wii Fit Trainer is a Sendo practitioner. Just look at her Down B. It screams, "Hamon!"
Zelda's a Stand User.
Captain Falcon, in addition to being a Joestar, greatly respects Samus as a bounty hunter--one that is much greater than himself. He is also one of the few magic users left in his time: his martial arts style mixes street fighting, kung fu, and pyromancy.
Robin (both of them) and Shulk are total nerds. They geek out over everything new.
Link is probably one of the smartest people there. It takes a friggin' lot of intelligence to solve the puzzles he solves from his angle, too.
Fox, Falcon, and Samus all come from the same time zone. They sometimes meet each other around the galaxy.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
The WFT siblings used to be fat. They started getting fit through a friendly weight-loss rivalry and have since become paragons of the health community. However, they're both horribly tempted by the sweets Kirby makes and have been known to binge when they lose a match badly.

(Side note: WFT is really fun to come up with headcanons for, especially since I play WiiFit U in a weight loss attempt of my own. I won't lie, there's a part of me that looks forward to beating the crap out of those taskmasters.)

SIN Shinryu

Smash Cadet
The WFT siblings used to be fat. They started getting fit through a friendly weight-loss rivalry and have since become paragons of the health community. However, they're both horribly tempted by the sweets Kirby makes and have been known to binge when they lose a match badly.
This made me sad and happy at the same time.

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
I know it's probably been done before, but all the unconfirmed characters live in a dark blank void (Unconfirmed veterans, and some competing to get into Smash). The Original 12 always stick together, like a family. Here's what happened when Captain Falcon was announced for SSB4.

Falcon: ...Ness, Jigglypuff, we need to talk...
Ness: Falcon, what is it? Do you need our help?
Falcon: No. I've just been announced for the new Smash.
Jigglypuff: T-That's great! We'll join you soon!
Ness: I-I'm not sure... What if we're not announced? What if we're not hidden?
Falcon: Listen, don't talk like that, Ness. They couldn't leave you and Jigglypuff out. We're the Original 12.
Ness: I know that, it's just... I don't want to end up like Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario...
Falcon: Hey, it won't end up like that. Mewtwo has his chance again, and I heard Dr. Mario may be a costume for Mario this time.
Jigglypuff: Mewtwo? He was a mentor to me, but then he had to go. He said he'll be back, but he never returned...
Falcon: I promise we'll all be in the new Smash. The Original 12 stick together. Give me a hug, you guys.
-The three hug-
Ness: You're like a father to me, Falcon.
Falcon: I have to go. See you in the Smash! -Rides the Blue Falcon out of the void-
Ness: ...What now? Falcon's gone.
Jigglypuff: Well, now we just have to wait.

I always imagined Falcon always helping out when he can, one of the nicest people in the Smash roster.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Meta Knight tends to get drunk late at night and when he does, he tries to buy random things past midnight, often online.

Proof?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I know it's probably been done before, but all the unconfirmed characters live in a dark blank void (Unconfirmed veterans, and some competing to get into Smash). The Original 12 always stick together, like a family. Here's what happened when Captain Falcon was announced for SSB4.

Falcon: ...Ness, Jigglypuff, we need to talk...
Ness: Falcon, what is it? Do you need our help?
Falcon: No. I've just been announced for the new Smash.
Jigglypuff: T-That's great! We'll join you soon!
Ness: I-I'm not sure... What if we're not announced? What if we're not hidden?
Falcon: Listen, don't talk like that, Ness. They couldn't leave you and Jigglypuff out. We're the Original 12.
Ness: I know that, it's just... I don't want to end up like Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario...
Falcon: Hey, it won't end up like that. Mewtwo has his chance again, and I heard Dr. Mario may be a costume for Mario this time.
Jigglypuff: Mewtwo? He was a mentor to me, but then he had to go. He said he'll be back, but he never returned...
Falcon: I promise we'll all be in the new Smash. The Original 12 stick together. Give me a hug, you guys.
-The three hug-
Ness: You're like a father to me, Falcon.
Falcon: I have to go. See you in the Smash! -Rides the Blue Falcon out of the void-
Ness: ...What now? Falcon's gone.
Jigglypuff: Well, now we just have to wait.

I always imagined Falcon always helping out when he can, one of the nicest people in the Smash roster.
Unless you're Chrom.
:4robinm:, :4zelda:, :4robinf:, :4palutena:, and :4diddy: have a book club. :4lucina: tags along with :4robinm:, but she never reads the books. She just agrees with whatever :4robinm: says.
:younglinkmelee:, :roymelee:, :drmario:, :pichumelee:, :ivysaur:, and :squirtle: were all scarified to Ridley.
:4charizard: and :4bowser: have fire breathing competitions.
:4bowser:and :ganondorf: once tried to kidnap :4lucina: and :4palutena:. It did not end well for them.

Last edited:

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793
Once, a long time ago, Master Hand sensed a possibility of great threat to the world/universe/whatever.
Foreseeing this, he searched the reaches of the universe for those strong enough to overcome this evil.
He finally gathered twelve warriors, all from different parts of the universe. A heroic handyman, a noble knight, a great hunter, a happy-go-lucky warrior, an electromagnetic rodent, an adventurous dinosaur, a brutal primate, an ace pilot, a charismatic racer, a quirky child, a melodic fairy and an overshadowed sibling: all were called by the Hand to dispatch this evil.
But first, he tested their skills. Each had to overcome a series of trials, and at the end, a shadow of Hand's own power (Classic Mode). They were then set to fight each other in a tournament, to see how they would work against others of their caliber. But the summoned fighters were not in their position without a reason. They figured out the true mastermind behind the tournament, and defeated Master Hand, and afterwards gleaned the information of their position. Thus, the end of Super Smash Brothers: an alliance is formed to combat the evil threats to the universe: threats that our heroes, unable to combat it by themselves, would conquer it

Later on, The Mad Left once again fell into insanity. Master Hand, sought once again for the heroes of whom he had found earlier. This time, he summoned extra heroes, for the threat had grown beyond his expectation. This time, however, his actions would not go unnoticed. To distract the gods' eyes from his machinations, Master Hand created trophies of the fighters to fight in a second Smash Brothers Tournament, crafted from the memories of the now-called "Smashers" themselves. With the tournament taking up most of the gods' attentions, save the Divine Creator and several others, Master Hand ensured the progress of the Smashers' adventures (Adventure). However, their progress was impeded by several of Crazy's own summons, the great rivals or enemies of the Smashers: The King of Evil, the King of the Koopas, the Genetic Pokemon, and some other mind-controlled individuals. However, once again our heroes were able to overcome Crazy's insanity, and the Smash roster grew significantly.

The threat Master Hand felt at first had now been realized. An ancient chaotic entity, known to many as Taboo, had been set free from his prison in Tartarus. His goal: to turn all he touched into Subspace, the realm he had dominion over. For a third time Master Hand gathered the Smashers, whilst Crazy summoned new oddities. But eventually, Master Hand was captured and enslaved by Taboo, on the eve of the Smash Brothers Tournament, once again used to distract the gods from interfering with the Smashers' goals. The Smashers once more set off on a grand quest, filled with many trials and tribulations: the Subspace Emissary. As you all know, the threat was vanquished, Tabuu defeated and resealed, and peace returned to the land.

Now, throughout all of these three incidents, the events had been made known to various chroniclers and historians throughout the universe, in order to preserve the heroes' great deeds. However, on one planet from which several Smashers hailed, a group of people decided to preserve the Smashers' deeds through a very curious machination: the Video Game. This group, known already for creating games based on the historical adventures of various heroes of the universe, even if said games deviated from the actual events in any way for various reasons, preserved the essential core of the three incidents.

Now, Master Hand gathers to him once more heroes, this time going to reaches he's never gone before: the cybernetic future of 200X, the planet where rotund, yellow aliens called home, and, possibly, a land trapped in its own dimension, recently freed: a land of two giants, one of stone and the other metal. Many may believe this next Tournament, the Fourth, to be a mere game. Most gods certainly see it as such: simple entertainment. But behind the scenes, brave warriors fight for the lives of all who read this.

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
All characters are aware they are video game characters. While they do care about the worlds they live in, they also live "Meta Lives" outside the game. Being in games is, in a way, their job, and they want to be in more games if possible. Smash is one of the best gigs around.

Smash is monetized to no end by master/crazy hands (Who are the hands of Sakurai himself). This includes a jersey shore style "reality show" That is heavily scripted. This is where the Link/Zelda/Peach triangle comes from. In reality, Link (from TP) is in a relationship with Midna.

Characters not currently in fights are often used as commentators for fights. A common pair for this is Pit and Palutena, as they play off each other well.

The Robins are related directly to neither Chrom nor Lucina.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The assist trophies live in a run down Motel, while Chrom, the Nooks, and the Mega Men live in a house.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Miis are not actually humans, but are actually the next evolution of Fighting Team made by Master Hand. He first made Polygon Team when he was young, directly ripping off each of the participants abilities, with Metal Mario being the most efficient (he went rogue though and followed Mario home after Melee after the "death" of Metal Luigi). In Melee, he decided to give the next generation more identity, hence male/female wire frames. It took more effort though, so he could only make 2 types. In Brawl, he was more powerful, so he made 4 types of Alloy Fighters. In Smash 4, he made the 3 types of Miis, each with their own identity. As they are the only ones Master Hand did not give immortality in the Smash World, (after the Link fiasco in Melee from a previous post of mine) they often live in fear of being destroyed, question the value of their existences, and, one day, hope to escape this hell they have been born into. Due to their mortality, they tend to make friends with the enemies in Smash Run, as they are in the same boat.

On an unrelated note:
Wario and Captain Olimar are always getting into Ed, Edd, and Eddy style schemes to make money.
That, sir, is the most logical thing I've heard all day.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4mii: are an alien lifeform threatening to take over the world by replacing everyone. Or at least they would be if they weren't incompetent.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
I always imagined that Mario and Luigi were getting concerned with Bowser's health, so they invited WFT to help Bowser be in shape.
Bowser naturally grumbles, but really appreciates what the Bros are doing. Hell throughout the years, the two formed a really strange friendship over the years. Heeven asked them to take care of the Koopalings when ever he's gone.

Marth has 3 nightmares. One of them involves Jigglypuff because of her aerial game, edge guard goddess, and Rest.

Robin actually brought his daughter, Morgan(well Morgan can be a male, but I'm sticking with female). Morgan will often play with the other Kid Smashers.

Ganondorf dropped the whole "King of Evil" persona whenever he's in Smash. He's a somewhat nice guy, just rough around the edges.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ganondorf has feelings of black romance for Rosalina. He absolutely despises her, but thinks she's incredibly attractive too. He would like nothing more than to see her squirm in more ways than one (well except for taking over Hyrule).

This is simply because Rosalina makes him feel small, as she is ever so slightly taller than him (4cm, to be exact)! Also, he recognises her power and how she could actually be a genuine threat to him. However, beyond her generally beautiful features that he finds alluring, the idea of being able to destroy someone who is bigger than him while also being beautiful and feminine, is incredibly lust inducing for him.

This caused Link to be very protective of her, because he will not let Ganondorf have his way, he's naturally drawn to where ever Ganondorf tries to cause trouble. Rosalina is never aware of Ganondorf's attempts to harm/capture her though, and is completely innocent to Ganondorf (she sees him as another competitor in the Smash World, despite his role in his own world). She either ends up hurting Ganondorf by some accident (usually due to her height, which causes her to be a little clumsy in tight spaces) and proceeds to pick him up, apologise, and then leave, or Link steps in before she can even realise Ganondorf is there.

As a result, Link has actually ended up befriending Rosalina as he runs into her so much. It's purely platonic though (I think they would be "morails"). They spend a lot of time together, sharing stories, training, and general hanging out. Other characters they hang out with, sometimes as a group, are Sonic, Toon Link, Luigi, Kirby, Lucas, Ness, King Dedede, and Meta Knight.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
The assist trophies live in a run down Motel, while Chrom, the Nooks, and the Mega Men live in a house.
Now you made the Young Horsetail really sad. :scared:

Just kidding, I had to laugh out loud on this hard. It reminded me of this one fanfic where Lyn was brainwashed and made to serve Smashers in some sort of AU...

Last edited:

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
Trigger warning: Themed around tiers. Ye have been warned.

The melee top tiers used to be really good friends. Fox and Falco were epic rivals who took matches far too seriously, Marth and Sheik played the role of straight man/woman for the group, Captain Falcon and Peach were great fighters but fool around and style tons, Jiggs and Icies were... odd.

Then Brawl came. Falco, Marth, and Icies split off and formed a new clique with a few others. Fox worked extremely hard to catch up to his best friend, but came short. Wolf was his closest frenemy during that time, and he kept up regular contact with Peach. Sheik and Captain Falcon surprisingly stayed close, and tried to include Jiggs in their activities as much as possible.

How will Smash 4 play out for our friends? Tune in next week and find out!

Bonus points: Project M is its own AU, taking place instead of Brawl.

Last edited:
Top Bottom