• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
The Koopalings in my headcanon:

Ludwig is very serious and lectures the other Koopalings when they goof around, even Bowser Jr. (But Bowser Jr. doesn't listen because he's the prince)

Iggy is the creator of the Mecha Koopas and is the engineer of the bunch.
He likes to make manical weapons. He made the clown car, Megahammer, Boomsday Machine and other mechanical stuff.

Also, Smash is canon to me. At least for Kirby.
All Smash villains are accidently released by Kirby and when he can't defeat him he organizes a Smash tourney and lets the other Nintendo heroes defeat him.

Edit: The Smash Ball is Master Core's power and when you break it, you temporarily transform in your "Soul Form" like the villains in the Kirby games. The Kirby villains who have done that all aquired the Master Core.

The Villager females all have a crush on He Fit Trainer, and sometimes have fights over him.
He Fit Trainer doesn't know of all this. He just fitnesses.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy this thread? Because I do.

• :pikachumelee: is in his twilight years, but :pichumelee:/:4pikachu: still looks up to him as an inspiration and a father figure and keeps him company. He got his predecessor's signature party hat for his birthday last year, and he keeps it close as a good-luck charm.
  • :4villager: likes to try to get :4fox::4dedede::4greninja::4lucario::4charizard::4yoshi::4duckhunt::4diddy: to do things like play hide-and-seek with him, and they humor him sometimes. And with :mewtwopm: gone, several of the nonhuman characters rely on him as their translator.
  • It was :4mario:'s request that :4bowserjr:only be allowed to use Shadow Mario as a Final Smash, because when he first showed up, he defaced the whole area in Mario's name. Again.
  • :4myfriends::4robinm::4robinf: commissioned the Miis' swords, because they knew where the good blacksmiths were.
  • :rosalina:has been the one managing the gateways between worlds ever since Subspace was destroyed.
  • :4littlemac: owns a :4lucario:, and has a Mega Ring hidden under one of his gloves. They regularly train with each other so that Mac knows how to deal with some of the more supernatural fighters.

Last edited:

Zol

Smash Apprentice
:4falcon: and :4lucario: often play texas holdem when they have nothing else to do

:4falcon: always gets pissed off and throws the table along with all the poker pieces outside the window because lucario is a ****ing cheater

he then later gets revenge by drawing wieners all over lucario's face when he's asleep

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
:4drmario: , Dr. Luigi and Nurse Peach are from an alternate universe where they chose to become doctors instead of plumbers.

After the Swapnote Incident, Nikki came to Smash Bros to fight as a Mii Fighter. She looks a little different, though...

:4mii::4miif: brought the StreetPass hats with them and like to pose as the other fighters. Only :4robinm: and:4greninja: can tell the difference.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
:4ness: misses :lucas: immensely, and :4darkpit: constantly rubs it in his face.
On the contrary, :4fox: and :4falco: not only don't miss :wolf:, they laugh at the fact that he's gone because, their words not mine, "he was kind of a ****".

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
:4gaw: and :4pacman: get along really well, since they speak the same language, Arcadese.

:4megaman: is a really level headed guy. While he can speak english, he's just naturally quiet. Finds:4rob: a bit strange.

:wario: enjoys nothing more than to prank and cause misery to everyone else.

FangedSniper

Smash Apprentice
All the villains in smash 4 (Bowser, Junior, Wario, Ganondorf, Dedede) have a secret order and are pining to include more villains into smash. Why do you think the Big Three are all villains? Propaganda!

Chihiro Fujisaki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KnightOfSpace
smash headcanons? i have many. WARNING: INCOMING WALL OF TEXT
  • :4pikachu: is basically :4zss:'s pet
  • any character that has an alter ego as a seperate character in the roster is the same
  • most of the koopalings are usually causing mischief, except :4ludwig: is too serious for that
  • :4roy: rubs :roypm:'s absense in :4marth:'s face. at least, he did it once, marth kicked his ass.
  • :4lucina: is starstruck by :4marth:
  • :4lucario: translates the pokemon (since he can speak english/japanese/whatever, listen to his victories)
  • :4falcon:takes :4littlemac:under his wing to show him his moves
  • :rosalina:'s common storytime visiters are :4marth:.:4lucina:,:4peach:,:4ness:,:4sonic:,:4myfriends:,:4mario:, and :4luigi:
  • :4villager:everyone was afraid of him at first, now hes tight with :4ness:
  • :4ness:misses lucas painfully.
  • :rosalina:is really nice but is REALLY REALLY nice to the children (even bowser jr. and the koopalings, because of this theyre confused about it and are awkward around rosalina)
  • :4shulk: and :4robinm:are obviously the bestest of friends they nerd about EVERYTHING
  • :4wiifit:is why :4myfriends:is buff

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
For some unkwon reason, :4lucina: and :4robinm: brought their year old twins with them. :4ganondorf: is normally the one stuck babysitting them. The twins have caused the other Smasher to wake up in the middle of the night thanks to their crying.

D

Deleted member

I love this thread, so now its time to post my own! :)
  • :4shulk: always tries to beat up :4rob: shouting "You will know the pain and suffering you caused the Emperor and Fiora!"
  • :4shulk: also gives up whenever he fights :4megaman:, because he thinks that :4megaman: is a Faced Mechon.
  • :4duckhunt: enjoys getting :4falco: shot out of the air.
  • Master Hand is Sakurai's right hand, Crazy Hand is his left hand, and the Master Core is Sakurai's dangerous and creative mind at work. If all were allowed to form together, :substitute: would appear, Sakurai's true form!
  • :4marth:has been forced into all of the parties that :4zelda:,:4zss:,:4peach:,:4robinf:,:rosalina:,:4villagerf:,:4wiifit:,:4palutena:,:4lucina:,:4wendy:, and :4jigglypuff: attend by the male smashers. He hasn't been caught yet.

MioTinto

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-2162-7019
- Christopher Robin as seen in Winnie the Pooh's Home Run Derby is an older brother of :4villager:. Explanation unnecessary.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
:4myfriends: and :4roy: have an intense, burning hatred for one another, although neither of them know why. :4marth: tries to play a peacekeeping role between the two.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
:4falco: is actually a pheasant and:4fox: is actually a corgi. :p

Oh, and :4ganondorf: keeps adorable chipmunks as pets. He lovingly cares for them, but can't let anyone know or else he'd lose his King of Evil reputation.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
To expand on my previous headcanon, :4duckhunt:,:4fox:,:4pikachu:, :4greninja:, :4lucario:, :4luigi:, :4kirby: and :4jigglypuff: are all terrified of Morgan (:4lucina:&:4robinm:'s daughter) because of how treats things she considers 'cute'.
It's also part of the reason :wolf: didn't come back.
:4robinm:&:4lucina: also treat :lucas: like one of thier own kids due to how much :4lucina: symphatizes with him.

Last edited:

Laniv

Smash Champion
One day, Mario and Luigi took the younger Smashers to the zoo. This is the result.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I don't believe in the "Master Hand is a child" theory.
I believe in the SSBM Pichu is SSBB and SSB4 Pikachu.
Palutena has no god-like powers in Smash. Master Hand and Crazy Hand (to some extent) decide.

Zol

Smash Apprentice
one day :4falcon: went to the gas station to fill up his car

"give me gas on pump 4" he said

the cashier was all like "that pump's out of order"

:4falcon: immediately gets angry, bashes the cashier's head against the cash register multiple times and drives to a different gas station

the same thing happens

MioTinto

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-2162-7019
- :4palutena: is at fault for the absence of :4sonic:'s "you're too slow!" taunt in Sm4sh. Poor guy's just too ashamed.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Luigi's Negative Zone final smash was borne of his sadness and hatred built up while living in the shadow of Mario. The reason he doesn't have it in Smash 4 is because the Year of Luigi pulled him out of Mario's shadow long enough for the negative zone to disappear, so he needs a new final smash, which is the poltergust.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
After creating Shulk's 6 alternate colors, Master Hand struggled to come up with an eighth costume for him. Then one day while everyone was at the pool, some of the younger fighters decided to play a prank on a newcomer and swiped Shulk's clothes, leading to him being forced to run around the entire mansion in only his swimming trunks to get his clothes back from them. When Master Hand saw this... well... let's just say the rest is history. ;)
I think I've read this exact thing, almost word for word, on a different site. Not sure where though.

mrrwalden

Smash Rookie
There's this interesting idea regarding Master Core's "role" in the previous Smash games:
(apologies if this has been shown already, did a quick search/glace through the thread and didn't see this!)

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
:lucas: and :popo: died after playing a game of tag with Gooey Bombs. (that's an AwkwardZombie reference :awesome:)

:pt: tried playing with Nuzlocke rules and :squirtle: and :ivysaur: both fainted along the way. :pt: then got discouraged and released :4charizard: to venture on its own.

Police found that :wolf: was driving a stolen Landmaster and is now doing time in prison. Space Prison.

:snake: is in the game. He's just being reeeealy stealthy.

I dunno if any of these has been done before. There's like 15 pages that I didn't really read. :bee:

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
For some reason I got this idea that :4robinm: has high functioning autism which makes it difficult for him to socialize normally thus he'll do strange things without even realizing they're strange. In fact, his best friend Chrom and his wife, Cordelia, have to explain certain things to him.

Luigi and Falco made the.Clone Club where characters that are clones can come and vent, talk, play or just hang out.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
For some reason I got this idea that :4robinm: has high functioning autism which makes it difficult for him to socialize normally thus he'll do strange things without even realizing they're strange. In fact, his best friend Chrom and his wife, Cordelia, have to explain certain things to him.

Luigi and Falco made the.Clone Club where characters that are clones can come and vent, talk, play or just hang out.
Clone Club reminds me of Clone High that therunawayguys were talking about - it's a cartoon show.

Ahem. :4palutena:'s green hair is actually dyed; she's actually a redhead.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

This... actually explains a lot of things. Like his eugenics crap. I'm stealing this one and very slightly modifying it to fit my headcanon.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Since they don't have as many responsibilities to take care of, :4robinf: often tries to bond with her daughter :4lucina:.

:4kirby:and:4jigglypuff: share a budding romance.

:4darkpit: and :4lucina: are good friends because of their clone status, and train together all the time.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
@ Phantom High Phantom High
I'm stealing your headcanon, with some edits.
For some reason I got this idea that :4robinm: has high functioning autism which makes it difficult for him to socialize normally thus he'll do strange things without even realizing they're strange. In fact, his best friend Chrom and his wife, :4lucina:, have to explain certain things to him. Like why it's not right to do his magical wall of shipping whenever they meet a new group of people. And that's it's not nice to mock Yarne for being so submissive towards his daughter.

yurikos

Smash Rookie
:4darkpit: has an increasing tendency to break mirrors whenever he sees himself in one. That is because lately the hate has actually made him more self-conscious even though he tries to look as if he doesn't care. Seeing mirrors reminds himself too much of how he was born and how similar he looks to :4pit:. So even though :4darkpit: knows he's his own person, he ends up breaking the mirror to avoid having an existential breakdown by thinking too much about it. Secretly he is actually considering changing his name and getting new clothes to make himself look different.

:4tlink::4darkpit::4lucina: get along quite well. :4lucina:is very respectful when talking to :4palutena: and Viridi so she's taken aback when :4darkpit: talks so bluntly to them. He keeps telling her that petty fighting between gods has caused the deaths of many humans so they don't really deserve so much adoration, but she believes that they are more like Naga than Grima and still trusts them.

:4robinm: has a spiritual connection to :4villager: and :4mii:. All of them change genders and appearances on a regular basis and everyone else accepts it as normal.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
@ Phantom High Phantom High
I'm stealing your headcanon, with some edits.
For some reason I got this idea that :4robinm: has high functioning autism which makes it difficult for him to socialize normally thus he'll do strange things without even realizing they're strange. In fact, his best friend Chrom and his wife, :4lucina:, have to explain certain things to him. Like why it's not right to do his magical wall of shipping whenever they meet a new group of people. And that's it's not nice to mock Yarne for being so submissive towards his daughter.
I suppose it would also explain why he doesn't understand why its problematic to marry someone who is essentially a time traveler.

Also another idea that got stuck in my head is that :4robinf: is somewhat sadistic. Like she Carries a horse crop wherever she goes

Also :4peach: is super competitive. She tends to be pretty amazing at ant event: basketball, tennis, board games, go kart racing, and definitely Smash

Last edited:
Top Bottom