• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS Info Thread - Risen from the dead by the psychic power of DLC

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well its affirmative

Remember every single pokemon besides charizard and pikachu and greninja shown in thr greninja trailer, they are all no brainer of pokeball pokemon now.

(But could have other rolls too. I really doubt character because mewtwo and jigglypuff were not in there.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Double post

2 NEWCOMERS

The Mii's and palutena is confirmed playable.

Still no ridley insight

And at 7pm pst we are getting to round 2 for the hype train.

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
NEW GOODIES FROM E3!

- Miis confirmed as a playable character! And they come in three different flavors: Brawler, Gunner, and Swordfighter.

- Palutena confirmed as a playable character!

- Our method for customizing movesets will be through Nintendo's figurine platform known as Amiiibo.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Welp, that Sal Romano leak has even more weight. People who denied it are eating crow at this point.

GG.

Heavy C4

Smash Cadet
Custom move sets are in the best case scenario. Just a few alternative variations of B moves for match ups and stages as well play styles.

I bet they easy to use in the character select menu. Custom move sets are not banned tier. We can all relax.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Welp, that Sal Romano leak has even more weight. People who denied it are eating crow at this point.

GG.
Yep we have 5 out of 6 from the E3 rumor now

And they are doing more smash info at about 7pm pst so i think the 6th and final one will be confirmed there, which ismpac-man.

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
A bit of new dirt:

- Phosphora was spotted in Palutena's character profile on the official sprite. Seems we have a new Assist Trophy.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Yep we have 5 out of 6 from the E3 rumor now

And they are doing more smash info at about 7pm pst so i think the 6th and final one will be confirmed there, which ismpac-man.
Yep. Well, the thing is the guy also leaked "Pokemon from X/Y" which I assume the insider had no idea about the name of Greninja during development considering that Pokemon is about 8 months old now and is the NEWEST character to be in Smash Bros. Palutena was a given. And in that same leak, the insider assured us that Pac-Man and Mii are on the way (one of which is already true). Shulk and Chorus Men are left in terms of the 2nd leak. Looking forward to it!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh yea

We need to replace the digitial direct

We final have modes confirmed.

Oh no brainer this was going to happen as usually but since 64 master hand is indeed a boss, but will he also be a boss hazard outside classic mode?

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Guys, there's a section in the video where there's a herd of trophies. Maybe you remember. I'm trying to make out some of them but the sources so far are blurry and not rendered well enough. However, I can tell you that theyre all pretty vanilla and none strike me as curiously hinting at anything.There was Paper Peach, maybe towards Paper Mario, then there's General Pepper, but other than that, all were pretty basic.

Also, there seems to be ALOT of trophies. Other than the Nintendogs having 5, WFT had two that were different from her normal rendered pose - which, as of now, each character is seen in trophy form. So what does this mean? Maybe characters have MANY trophies for each. I'd wager you get a new one when you complete a different single player mode, but that remains to be seen. It could be her Wii Fit trophies and not her Smash ones too.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Destroyed Skyworld and Lightning Battle (both from Uprising) are confirmed in this game.

They both played in the Palutena trailer. Lightning Battle played first and when Palutena blocked the boomerang, the music shifted to Destroyed Skyworld.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
The Melee menu music is playing in the background of Treehouse right now. You can hear Smash Bros. being played in the background.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This E3 is going to be a rollercoaster of information. Any contributions, especially from demo players, are welcome!

Credit will be given to all those who post information. Before posting, please ensure if the information is in the OP already or if someone already posted about it to lessen confusion. Also, try to be as detailed as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Glancing through Chibo's gameplay.

-We see the victory screen. The winner gets the whole screen to him/herself. Losers get panels on the the side.
-Characters still crash into the screen when killed on the top. It happens twice in one match so it may be more common now.
-Sonic actually changes colors now for his pallets instead of being 50 shades of blue.
-Special character entrances are confirmed.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'd like to add that whenever I like a post, it means that information has been added to the OP.

Thanks for everything so far!

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Super Sonic is confirmed to be Sonics final smash. It looks to work exactly like brawl. It might have a power and length nerf.
Sounds like Sonics victory theme is the same.
The character portraits become transparent when someone is behind them. This didn't happen in the Smash Direct.
The title of the music playing on the stage does not appear in the corner at the start of a match like in Brawl.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Final Smashes that are the same as Brawl won't be added, only those who have changed. Same goes for other character changes.

Sounds like Sonics victory theme is the same.
Is it possible to tell if it's the same arrangement as Brawl or an entirely new version?

Last edited:

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
It appears like some characters may have new voice acting. If you listen carefully to Kirby in the videos, it sounds that way.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Final Smashes that are the same as Brawl won't be added, only those who have changed. Same goes for other character changes.

Is it possible to tell if it's the same arrangement as Brawl or an entirely new version?
Noted on final smashes.
For sonic victory theme, it's loud so hard to tell exactly. To me it sounds a lot like the Sonic 06 remix of the classic "Act Clear" jingle, which is what Brawl used. I will say it is definitely Act Clear jingle.

We see the Cucco item. I does look like you can hit it. However it looks like you're supposed to grab it and throw it at someone. The Cuccos will then swarm at the victim and hit anyone in the way.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It appears like some characters may have new voice acting. If you listen carefully to Kirby in the videos, it sounds that way.
Will be adding a Character Voices section.

Noted on final smashes.
For sonic victory theme, it's loud so hard to tell exactly. To me it sounds a lot like the Sonic 06 remix of the classic "Act Clear" jingle, which is what Brawl used. I will say it is definitely Act Clear jingle.
I see. Thanks.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Last edited:

yahooda

Smash Ace
NNID
yahooda
3DS FC
0302-0469-6394
The NSMB2 stage is a scrolling stage, however, it does not scroll continuously and gives a warning before it scrolls.

Top Bottom