• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGamerZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
NGAMERZERO
3DS FC
4983-4938-2565
I have 2 NA demo codes that I would like to giveaway. However, I request digital content of some kind in return if that is okay. I am not looking for anything in particular, so as long as I like your offer, I will give you a code. Message me as soon as possible with a good offer because I do not feel like listing which games I have, so if you give me an offer that has to be done through a game that I do not have, I want to let you know as soon as possible so that you can change your offer into something else. Basically, I have a lot of Nintendo published games and systems if that helps. If the codes do not work for some reason, you are welcome to reverse the transaction, but I assure you that these codes should be fully functional as I am the only one who has access to them. At some point I will stop taking offers so that I can choose the best 2.
I am still accepting offers. Let me know if you are interested and if you have any questions just ask!

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
Welp, I'm done.

If you have extra codes, give them to the other users. I'm just gonna wait about an hour for the limited demo. No harm done. :4kirby:

NGamerZero

Smash Rookie
NNID
NGAMERZERO
3DS FC
4983-4938-2565
I have 2 NA demo codes that I would like to giveaway. However, I request digital content of some kind in return if that is okay. I am not looking for anything in particular, so as long as I like your offer, I will give you a code. Message me as soon as possible with a good offer because I do not feel like listing which games I have, so if you give me an offer that has to be done through a game that I do not have, I want to let you know as soon as possible so that you can change your offer into something else. Basically, I have a lot of Nintendo published games and systems if that helps. If the codes do not work for some reason, you are welcome to reverse the transaction, but I assure you that these codes should be fully functional as I am the only one who has access to them. At some point I will stop taking offers so that I can choose the best 2.
I am not accepting anymore offers by 8:30 Pacific Time, so if you are interested please message me an offer soon.

Senortesta

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone hook me up, I just found out the na public demo will have a 30 play limit and I know I will pass that within an hour.

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
If you have a spare code, please consider me. I'm not frantically spamming the board, that's gotta count for something. :bee:

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
wow everyones getting codes now plz donate one to me so i dont have to download in the chaos that is school
if anyones got any NA codes plz i need this in my life right now plz pm me
well my battery life is bad and going back and fourth from school keeping it alive is gonna be hard
so if anyone has one plz before it expires pm me
no ones gonna be able to use them in a few hours plz help me out DM me on twitter @kylebray4 or pm me here
hour left i really could use one twitter.com/kylebray4 DM me there plz
ngamerzero are you going to let them expire if not i would appriciate a code i have nothing to offer and your dead line is up plz help me out
plz are there any last minute codes out there plz help me
>:( lol grrrr
last second na codes anyone?
READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING!
3. Don't post multiple times, put your post and wait.
I'll also be PMing to you since it seems you'll be checking that regularly. DOes anyone have a twitter? If so could you tweet him Homsar3's message?

Ama291

Smash Rookie
I would appreciate it if someone could send me a code. If you're looking for something in return, I no longer play team fortress 2, so if you would like some stranges as a gift in return I would be happy to give them to you.

Last edited:

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
If there were any codes left, would they even still be valid? When exactly do they expire? It's only 9PM for me, but I'm not sure when Nintendo would officially consider it to be September 19th.

Ama291

Smash Rookie
If there were any codes left, would they even still be valid? When exactly do they expire? It's only 9PM for me, but I'm not sure when Nintendo would officially consider it to be September 19th.
I read somewhere that the demo is being released at 9AM PST, not sure what would happen to demo codes then though. We could only have a few hours to find a code.

Last edited:

justaway12

Smash Master
Well, I mean, I probably won't get one now, but it can't hurt to try~

If anyone has a spare EU code in these last 4 hours, it'd be much appreciated~

edit: Got one! Tyty \O/

Last edited:

Hyena

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-4422-5427
Realize I'm a scrub who just joined, but I'd take a US code if generous people happen to be browsing!

WeirdJoe27

Smash Ace
NNID
AZBros
I read somewhere that the demo is being released at 9AM PST, not sure what would happen to demo codes then though. We could only have a few hours to find a code.
Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was until midnight or until the public demo was available. Either way, I hope to find a US demo in my PMs very soon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom