• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Hey everyone! It seems that everyone is still looking for codes, so I decided to share mine, since my buddies all already have theirs... Enjoy!
A05V439334FDNPGW
A05V88FT2Q9SNUJC
A05VCDMM073LSGNF
Dang it.
I almost had it, but didn't download the game quick enough because I was rushing to plug my 3DS into a wall >_>

The code hunters on this thread....

I guess 30 uses will be enough to last until the official NA release, though.

Last edited:

Max C.

Smash Rookie
Can someone PLEASE give me a NA code? I've been searching for one for two days now, so I'm not in the best mood. I could maybe even trade something for a code. If you want to send me a code or want to ask what I can trade, PM me or send your message to maxwellccurley@gmail.com . Thanks! P.S ,it seems really stupid for people to post codes for everyone to see on the thread.

X3r0void

Smash Rookie
just please i just want a US code thats i all i ask for ;^;

Last edited:

Fogs

Smash Cadet
Okay guys! My cousin just sent me hers too, so here`s a second chance if you were too late last time! Good luck!
A05V3USN2Q0GRUGG
A05V832G239FTBBN
A05VC89902V07SX5

JoJoqv

Smash Rookie
NNID
JoJoqv24
3DS FC
4957-4693-9431
Okay guys! My cousin just sent me hers too, so here`s a second chance if you were too late last time! Good luck!
A05V3USN2Q0GRUGG
A05V832G239FTBBN
A05VC89902V07SX5
Thank you so much! I got the first code :D
Sorry for everyone else trying to get one. I know the struggle (spent 30 mins straight looking for a code...)

MrCool

Smash Rookie
I've put in about 7 hours the past few days trying to get a code for NA. I would love it so much if someone would give me a spare!

Also I'm new here been meaning to sign up, but I tend to lurk for a while but I've finally been motivated to sign up!

X3r0void

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! It seems that everyone is still looking for codes, so I decided to share mine, since my buddies all already have theirs... Enjoy!
A05V439334FDNPGW
A05V88FT2Q9SNUJC
A05VCDMM073LSGNF
OH COME ON U CAN JUST PM US ;^;

_TacocaT_

Smash Rookie
NNID
JohnnyAza
3DS FC
2079-8105-2974
Me and my friend have been playing smash for years and waiting for friday just cant happen. I would be so grateful to anyone who might still have a code left so we can play on even 1 DS. Please message me if anyone out there still has a code
Please PM me a NA codes dont post every code please I beg of all of you code holders out there have mercy on my crunchy taco soul

ForgottenFates

Smash Rookie
It would be nice to get a code for NA. Odds are this far back in a thread it will never happen. One can hope though, right? :)

MasterRyan1595

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3625-8186-3222
Sending PM's to us would make a lot more people happy than just leaving them on the page. If people keep doing it we'll have bots on here grabbing them and I don't want to see that happen and then have the thread closed when a lot of us really want codes. For the people who have codes, please don't leave them on here, PM them to people. (me included :drohyou:)

_TacocaT_

Smash Rookie
NNID
JohnnyAza
3DS FC
2079-8105-2974
Sending PM's to us would make a lot more people happy than just leaving them on the page. If people keep doing it we'll have bots on here grabbing them and I don't want to see that happen and then have the thread closed when a lot of us really want codes. For the people who have codes, please don't leave them on here, PM them to people. (me included :drohyou:)
yes please...like im begging you just PM ME A CODE! :3

Fogs

Smash Cadet
I`m afraid that I dont have enough to PM everyone, and I don`t really know anyone here... I`m sure everyone really wants to play (including the people who are too shy to post) so I wouldn`t be able to pick just three. I decided to post them instead so that everyone would have a chance to get them... (It also means that SOMEONE will claim the code, since its out in the open. If I accidentally sent a code to someone that already had them and the person decided to try to get something for it or didnt see the message until it expired...) I`m sorry I was only able to provide six codes. Good luck to everyone still looking!

_TacocaT_

Smash Rookie
NNID
JohnnyAza
3DS FC
2079-8105-2974
Me and my friend have been playing smash for years and waiting for friday just cant happen. I would be so grateful to anyone who might still have a code left so we can play on even 1 DS. Please message me if anyone out there still has a code
Still just refreshing waiting for codes...please PM me a NA code whenever another code giver comes one please and thank you so very much

_TacocaT_

Smash Rookie
NNID
JohnnyAza
3DS FC
2079-8105-2974
I`m afraid that I dont have enough to PM everyone, and I don`t really know anyone here... I`m sure everyone really wants to play (including the people who are too shy to post) so I wouldn`t be able to pick just three. I decided to post them instead so that everyone would have a chance to get them... (It also means that SOMEONE will claim the code, since its out in the open. If I accidentally sent a code to someone that already had them and the person decided to try to get something for it or didnt see the message until it expired...) I`m sorry I was only able to provide six codes. Good luck to everyone still looking!
thanks for being one of those good people posting codes i just typed to slow for yours is all lol

_TacocaT_

Smash Rookie
NNID
JohnnyAza
3DS FC
2079-8105-2974
Still looking for a NA code (like basically everyone else) PM me please I know im no one special but Id really appreicate it i type slow as hell

_TacocaT_

Smash Rookie
NNID
JohnnyAza
3DS FC
2079-8105-2974
Still looking for a NA code (like basically everyone else) PM me please I know im no one special but Id really appreicate it i type slow as hell
well im going to bed for tonight (school tomorrow) Please anyone who comes across this post PM me a code because otherwise I would have probably gotten it if it was posted regularly. Thank you and goodnight all here hunting like the rest of us..

z1mb0bw4y

Smash Rookie
NNID
z1mb0bw4y
Another literal nobody begging for an NA code. Would be immensely grateful for a PM, otherwise I'll just troll the thread and wait for a very very very generous person to post some extras.

Thanks in advance either way =P

Last edited:

Jordan Lagana

Smash Rookie
I don't know if anyone will see this all the way down here, but we are giving away our last US demo code!

Check youtube.com/watch?v=t3mCs8tIuiE for details! Hopefully we can help one of you kind people! :)

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
well one last time... may I please have a NA smash demo code? If need be I can trade an entire team of legitimate shinies for it. PM me.

Warningdontread

Smash Rookie
NNID
Warningdontread
3DS FC
3952-8138-9680
NA code please? The main reason I want a unlimited plays demo is because I'm not sure if I'm going to get the full game due games having higher prices in my country (Honduras- a 3ds game is worth almost $60) and the fact that I'm still in high school so I don't have a job. A code will be highly appreciated and I'm going to look forward to smash online if I ever get the full game.

DarnDraper

Smash Rookie
If someone could be kind enough to pm me a U.S. code, I would very greatly appreciate it, I know the demo gets a wide release in less than a week, but being able to play this game even that much sooner would be extremely awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom