• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew99

Smash Rookie
I would love a code! Email me matthewali@live.com and we can discuss negotiations there. I'll also offer a club nintendo game of your choice

EDIT: got one. Thank you to Jakor!!

Last edited:

Starlol9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Starlol9
3DS FC
0130-3074-4775
If anybody has a Europe/Uk code and is willing to share then thanks!
Otherwise I shall be watching streams and patiently waiting for the public demo! :3
Just can't wait! :DD

DarkSuitSheik

Smash Rookie
Hey guys it would be awesome if you could PM me a code! Ive been looking all over and decided to come here, hope you guys can help a smasher out! Happy smashing!

Jakor

Smash Ace
I have 2 spare codes to give away. I don't plan on using them so I might as well give them for free. I'll give the codes to the firsts who PM me!

EDIT: I have no more codes to give!

EDIT 2: RIP my inbox. xD

Last edited:

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
Screw it I want one, I have a whole team of shiny pokemon I'd be willing to give in return for a working NA smash demo code. the pokemon I would be willing to give is, a shiny Giratina (origin form), a shiny suicune, a shiny eevee, a shiny bulbasaur, a shiny piplup, and finally a shiny Vaporeon.

Alex Nguyen

Smash Rookie
:4pikachu:Hello, I want a code. So any League Players out there looking for 1 skin. I have 1000 rp. Come add me on Steam. ( I have a white and grey Smash logo for profile picture. Tell me your user on steam for league and i will gift you)
Thank you and have a nice day!
*I will have to enter the code in before I send you the gift
Name ===== Ninja Rice

Last edited:

joelsdaman1

Smash Cadet
NNID
joelsdaman1
3DS FC
4785-6676-7225
I'd still love a code. PM me please, I have Pokemon X and a bunch of them at that.

I can also write snappy jokes for weddings/bar mitzvahs. Willing to trade.

chrisall76

Smash Apprentice
NNID
chrisall76
3DS FC
2921-9185-8763
Offer still up, looking for a code.
Giving whoever gives me one whatever game they want on club nintendo.

D

Deleted member

Obligaotry "please US code" post for every page so I'm not forgotten

Quantum220

Smash Rookie
May I have a NA code please? I would very much appreciate. I will be forever in your debt!! I play pokemon x and league of legends if anyone wants pokes or skins in return.

Last edited:

Baronriggs

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, been searching for a NA code all weekend, with no success. If anybody would donate one to me, I'd be infinitely grateful.

A_Leaf

Smash Rookie
Throwing my name in here :p

Willing to give steam codes back :D

Last edited:

bbalcrazy92

Smash Rookie
Hello guys.
Long story short. I met all the requirements to get emailed the four codes. I had the box checked to receive emails from them, I made the platinum status for that year, and i've registered 3ds on club nintendo. I called them just for them to tell me that there is nothing they can do about it and that it was only "select" platinum members. He told me to wait until next week for the public demo, however that has a limited number of uses. I am very upset at nintendo for doing something like this and I am desperately searching for a code. If anybody has an extra please PM me it would mean a lot. If you would like I can exchange with a club nintendo game code. My email is bbalcrazy92@hotmail.com

Thanks

EDIT: NA code by the way

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Us code, please PM me if you have one, I can give you a code for $5 Nintendo E-Shop Credits, not much, but all I can give

Brady0423

Smash Rookie
NNID
brady0423
3DS FC
2208-6165-2332
Hey, I'm incredibly impatient and cannot wait until Friday :c If someone had an extra code and nothing to do with it I would love you forever if you gave me the code
:pikachu:

Hey, I'm incredibly impatient and cannot wait until Friday :c If someone had an extra code and nothing to do with it I would love you forever if you gave me the code
:pikachu:
US/NA by the way

Last edited by a moderator:

A_Leaf

Smash Rookie
My offer for a club nintendo game in exchange for a US/NA Code still stands.
I can give you a bastion steam code and a natural selection 2 humble bundle code which is worth more then what codes are going for right now :D but yea I genuinely want it and am willing to give you that in return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom