• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noisyhsk

Smash Rookie
Everyone should thank @dimensionsworld64 for his extreme generosity! After recently being diagnosed with ALS, I cannot express how happy I am for how kind Dimensions was for going out of his way to find me a code. If he does not already have one for himself, he definitely deserves one. My life has become happier!
im glad

Noisyhsk

Smash Rookie
would it help me get a code if i said that ik the OP personally? cause we really want to play but i need a code so please

Crendog

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0318-7435-8104
If you give me a US demo code I will love you forever and ever

BackwardCap

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1822-0407-6208
If you have a north america code you don't need, consider letting me have one. Me and my friends would like to play it on my 3ds.

Xandercage

Smash Rookie
If there are still any extra NA codes out there, one would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much to anyone in advance. I really can't wait to tray the game.

Last edited:

Terrance Blackfire

Smash Rookie
I know I'm a bit late, but if anyone still has an american code to give, I'd be happy to buy you any of the current club nintendo reward games.

Yoshiebi

Smash Rookie
North America code please, 2 if possible. Desperation is growing for my friend, and I'm excited too.

Noisyhsk

Smash Rookie
to the 37 of you listening i have a problem with my knees its called oshgoodslaughters i really want a code to give my knees a break and hang loose for a game of smash so please may i have a NA download code i will be eternally greatfull....please?

JMTHEFOX

Smash Rookie
Please give me an NA code as I live in the United States. I'm interested in importing the game.

PM to me or send the code to my email: jmthefox@live.com

Last edited:

carrotfoot64

Smash Rookie
If anyone has one that hasn't been claimed by someone else yet, I would appreciate any help in getting a code. I can't offer much except good shiny Pokemon or those games from Club Nintendo that everyone probably has.

2ndGenBard

Smash Rookie
yo.

if anyone's interested, i have a EU region code that i cant use.
im looking for a NA code instead.
just message me if your interested.

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to stream soon on Twitch (NekuShikazu) with a friend and we'll be giving away a code. The winner will be pmed a code. Check my twitter to find out when it's starting.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
This probably won't yield any results, but ya gatta try right? So, if anyone has a spare NA code, I'd really appreciate it.
Edit: Nevermind! Special thanks to a nice person on tumblr

Last edited:

Paper Maribro

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I have a friend in America that has so far failed to find a code. If anyone could PM me a NA one that'd be great. I realise they're very popular and so it's unlikely but worth a shot. If anyone thinks it's for me, well how am I gonna get a North American code to work on an Australian 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom