• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OurBoyRoy

Smash Cadet
I met all the qualifications with notifications turned on, but never got a code.

If anyone's got a spare, I've got an extra Paper Mario VC code (for Wii), I would gladly give as thanks.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
All these desperate nerds trying to get a demo code.

...Can I have one? PM it if you have one and I'll love you forever.

Last edited:

ZeroedBladez

Smash Rookie
i want a code really bad my bros friend gave him a code i want to play with him but i dont have one so plzzz i will even give a 10 dollar eshop card if neccesary

Gamingshellos

Smash Rookie
I need something to do besides sleeping the days away till Smash4. Code please?

P.S. I can only take a N.A. code

Last edited:

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
I'm wanting a code really badly. I've been searching for it since one p.m. yesterday, PLEASE, just give me a code...

Andrewx72

Smash Rookie
If anyone still has a spare code, it would be greatly appreciated. I was a platinum member, but I happened to not have my notifications box checked from Club Nintendo.

Steven Harsha

Smash Rookie
READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING!
This is where you can request for codes, and, since the last thread was taken down due to things getting out of hand, please abide by these rules:
1. NO selling codes. If you want to be generous and give a code, give it to someone, do NOT sell it, otherwise you can take your business elsewhere.
2. NO offering to purchase codes, you can negotiate this through PM-ing if you want to give back.
3. Don't post multiple times, put your post and wait.
And, with that: I don't have a code, so, unless people give me more than 1 (which it isn't even likely I'll get 1!), don't ask me for codes, please.
Remember: Everyone else is just as excited as you to get their hands on it (including me), so be patient, and wait for your turn.
Don't just put a code up for the dead on the thread, though, PM it to whoever you want to give it to.
(This being said, I, too, would appreciate a NA code, if anyone has one available)
Special thanks to PTHsmash for donating to me!

Buldet

Smash Rookie
:039:Need NA code will give club nintendo rewards your choice and WarioLand2 for 3ds

Last edited:

Buldet

Smash Rookie
:004::004::004: This charmander needs your help, if you give one payment of a ssb4 code for NA, his flame won't die out.

this ad is false and we are only doing because we are thirsty for codes.

Sendo Roba

Smash Cadet
I didn't discover the power of Club Nintendo until a month ago, so I'm not plat yet. Could some one please get me a code? I'd really appreciate it

Gamingshellos

Smash Rookie
I NEED A CODE REALLY BADLY, I AM DYING OF HYPEDEMOWITHDRAWLSYNDROME.

Now without the caps, can I have a code golden please with shiny pokemon on top?

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Please guys, I've been searching for this for a really long time. Please, just gimme a code...

lavadeira

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1736-0917-9729
So, if you have a spare NA code and love 19-year old Ness/Lucas/Shulk maining students with 53 messages on Smashboards, I'll be eternally grateful.

Last edited:

Max C.

Smash Rookie
I've said this a million times, but I would love to have a NA code. I've been waiting for one for almost a day now, so I would really appreciate it. I don't want to wait until Friday and also have to only play it 30 times. So, if you have a code, PM it to me or send it to maxwellccurley@gmail.com . Thanks!

Buldet

Smash Rookie
Need code for NA can give you WarioLand2 or your pick of club Nintendo rewards this month pm me if interested.

seaniqua

Smash Rookie
I would love to receive a NA code if anyone is feeling generous. I can photoshop your face onto your favorite character as a trade.

Chrono-Omega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
Please, you are supposed to share these codes. Be kind guys! I can't even register for Club Nintendo. Just send me a PM or a e-mail to @arthurhb1@hotmail.com. I really can't give you anything but pokemon, where I live there's no Best Buy, there's no Club Nintendo, there's no Amazon. Please. just give me a code... :c

Scottserket

Smash Rookie
I guess I'll give it a shot! I really would love a US code to anyone out there that possibly has an extra... Just PM me if you are willing to share one :D

chrisall76

Smash Apprentice
NNID
chrisall76
3DS FC
2921-9185-8763
Ah. So it's platinum = unlimited matches
not platinum = 30 matches

right?
Uses are each time you start up the app, not anything having to do in the demo whether it be matches or levels.
You can have unlimited matches with 30 uses, as long as you don't close the demo 30 times.

Last edited:

Slashdash12

Smash Cadet
NNID
Slashdash12
3DS FC
1091-9725-3648
I guess I'll try again, some prettiest please send me a code so I can play. I already got several fake outs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom