• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayveekay

Smash Rookie
can someone send me a fake code even? just for that adrenaline rush of it possibly being legit ? thx

FellaMcFellerson

Smash Rookie
NNID
FellaMcFellerson
3DS FC
1332-8566-3095
Holy **** guys, how many new users are here for codes only? are you guys going to even stay faithful to the forums?!
I've been lurking since around this time last year and finally cracked and made an account. So I'm sure I'll be staying.

Rayveekay

Smash Rookie
can someone send me a fake code even? just for that adrenaline rush of it possibly being legit ? thx

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Well hopefully this labor bears fruit: please if there's anyone out there, ANYONE willing to send me a demo code... I urge you to PM me with great haste, it would mean the world. Pretty please with prog on top?

daviatella

Smash Rookie
and who are u going to give them to? anyone? or a set of people?
EDIT:if possible could you pls send me one :( where i live i can't get a club nintendo account.

Last edited:

LovinMitts

Smash Journeyman
I have a couple of spiteful friends who purposely gave their codes away to people they barely know so I couldn't have one, lol. I will have eternal gratitude if someone would PM me a NTSC code

MissingNumbers

Smash Cadet
NNID
MissingN
3DS FC
1048-8190-3701
Two NA codes for my brother and I would be swell. I have yet to feel how the game plays and I bet my hands would melt on the first button press.

Jessego481

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4742-7228-0629
Anyone form Canada have an extra code please

Also please add me
Friend code. 4742-7228-0629
Name. jesse

Thanks

TheSmashBro97

Smash Rookie
Hi, if anyone has a spare EU code, I would really appreciate it. I don't expect it, but I would honestly worship you.

AyanFaust

Smash Rookie
Long time lurker here on the boards. If anyone had a spare code, I'd really appreciate it. Happy smashing! ^^

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
I feel like perhaps I should reiterate one of the thread rules... don't spam a request. And TBH guy's its not looking good there's only so many codes out there.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I would greatly appreciate a spare US code, if anyone still has one.

Last edited:

TheSmashBro97

Smash Rookie
Holy **** guys, how many new users are here for codes only? are you guys going to even stay faithful to the forums?!
This thread caused me to make an account, yes. but that doesn't mean I'm new to the site, I've browsed the forums for ages, just never had a reason to make an account.

Silentkill450

Smash Rookie
Going through the nintendo club just to opt in is such a hassle. But it'd be really cool to get at least one US demo code.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Obtained Code, editing to let any potentials go to someone else. Keep spreading the joy of Smash.

Last edited:

Ronike

Smash Ace
I would like to put request a code as well. I would be eternally grateful

Jaden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jadenthemerle
3DS FC
2664-2123-0479
So this doesn't get lost in the flood, again, I need a code for my friend. One of my four didn't work, and he's very disappointed. Both myself and him will be incredibly grateful if anyone could provide a code. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom