• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phake

Smash Rookie
NNID
Phakest
3DS FC
1032-1814-8496
Would love you forever if I was given a NA code =)

Zegnam

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3583-0828-7659
I would love one :) (US)

Last edited:

muchomario

Smash Cadet
I would appreciate a US demo

BTW, (this is not a bribe) but if someone is really close to platnum and knows that you can still get the code I have 40 points for professor layton vs ace attorney unclaimed ... just saying it could get 4 more codes out there

Stupid Yoshii

Smash Rookie
NNID
chuck_yoshiii
Can I please have one i've had no luck on /v/ or reddit or neogaf. can someone please help me out i would greatly appreciate it Edit NA code

Last edited:

harvestboygoobus

Smash Rookie
If someone has a spare, I would love to have one as well. I had platinum last year, but no code yet. If I get one, I'll make sure to share as well.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Artwork for NA Code Trade

I am a visual artist and will draw a three-character portrait of your choosing. Any three characters. Here are some examples of my work:

PM me if interested.

NA Codes only, please.

Last edited:

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
I am a visual artist and will draw a three-character portrait of your choosing. Any three characters. Here are some examples of my work:

PM me if interested.
Although I will say, your art is pretty good, keep your offers to PMs, read the rules before you post.

Natis

Smash Apprentice
If anyone has any extra NA codes and is feeling nice and generous, I would appreciate it!

I thought I was a platinum member for the time period that listed... But it looks like I didn't make the cut... Maybe I marked it so I wouldn't get their emails.

Last edited:

UnownLegend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UnownLegend
You will Literally be my best friend on the forum if you give me a code. That is going to be worth a lot when I am famous :D (I wish)

Last edited:

eldrazilackey

Smash Rookie
If anyone has a spare NA code, I would be grateful. I've been trying to redeem all the codes people are posting on Twitch and Reddit, but it's just impossible. This is my last chance to try it this week.

Edit: Someone got me one! Best of luck to everyone else!

Last edited:

Skides

Smash Rookie
NNID
Skides
3DS FC
1289-8354-1948
Oh this is where I ask for a demo code, does anyone have one? Message me!

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Gotta love all the 'joined today, 1 message' people cropping up in this thread.

Like the sea gulls from Finding Nemo "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!"

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Looking for a spare NA code! Would love you forever! :4pacman:

Boss N

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Boss-N
3DS FC
0044-3869-2757
If you're a kind soul, Please donate to the desperate smashers charity (me), I can offer many awsome things in return, including, but not limited to, artwork and a forevor loyal training buddy! PM me. NA

Last edited:

NewGuy79

Smash Journeyman
While theres probably no way I'm getting a code, mama always said that it never hurts to try :D

so if you got a spar NA code and don't mind sending it my way, I'll be mighty grateful.

Shed

Smash Rookie
Hey all! I know I'm new to the forums but I've been part of the Smash community on and off for years now, and I needs me some Mega Man lol. I got Platinum last year and I'm PRETTY sure I have the notifications on but alas no demo codes =/ So if anyone can spare an NA code I'll super appreciate it!

HyrulesLegend

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheHyrulesLegend
3DS FC
4253-4618-9274
I didn't have emails on, so I didn't get one :( If someone could lend me a code, that would be amazing! :) (NA)

Last edited:

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
I'd love a code. I meet all the requirements except that I opted out of emails, which is a bunch of crap. North America, y'all.

Last edited:

tyronimacaroni

Smash Rookie
NNID
Uri500
3DS FC
3566-1635-8208
I would appreciate a NA code if anyone has one to spare, I was among the Platinum but not among the lucky chosen ones

EDIT: ignore this post, I just got a code from my brother who just barely got the email. Pass the generosity on to another who needs it, thx

Last edited:

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
I guess I'll make the request for the slight possibility of anyone being generous enough to donate a code to a complete stranger, such as myself. I'd be forever grateful for a code if anyone would be able to message me one, and I hope that knowing that you've made someone else in the world genuinely happy would be somewhat of a "reward" for you. :3

Last edited:

Drew Baldy

Smash Rookie
Not even gonna lie. I just joined today in hopes of getting a demo code. If someone has a download code I would be forever in your debt

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
If any generous soul has an extra North America download code they can share with me, that would be much appreciated! :)
Please PM me if you would like to. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Chrono.

Yeah I'd really appreciate a NA code if anyone has one. I've tried asking on Reddit and other forums and had no luck so I'm kinda out of options.

-Dark-Marth-

Smash Apprentice
As others, if anyone has a spare code that is willing to share I would greatly appreciate it.
Smashboards is the only place l feel comfortable asking.

This Smash demo is too hype right now!

KougerBro

Smash Rookie
If there is a awesome smashbro out there that could spare a NA smash codes, I will be forever thankful, and will send you airmail hugs. Thank You

Clicky

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1263-7992-8882
Okay well I'll hope for good karma. Here's a UK code: A05VHM2L2SK0PYKT.

Let me know if you get it. Also, to anyone, feel free to pm me a US code :)

LightWarrior

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0645-6857-2681
Please! I really, really want a NA code...i'll remember you when i become millionare ;). hehe

Last edited:

daviatella

Smash Rookie
i'm from outside the USA ,so i can't even have a club nintendo account, so if anyone generous enough would do the kindness of giving me a download code, that would make my day :)

Dean Lawrence

Smash Cadet
NNID
RiseUpAndFight
3DS FC
1246-8874-5343
I would love to get one, but probably won't because of the sheer multitude of people asking. If only I got one...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'd like to post my name down as well. I can only hope the heavenly luck is looking down on me today. *shivers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom