• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I'll ask again. I'm well known for my testing of game mechanics and thoroughly breaking these games down. I'll be using any code I get for these purposes, and I'll also give top priority to anything a generous code offerer wanted tested. Thank you very much if you have a spare. If not, well, just enjoy the demo.

KlefkiHolder

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Companion_Cube17
3DS FC
3024-5019-8681
NA code if anyone is such a boss that they'd toss me one my way :]

SSB4FTW

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0705-3707-3567
Someone send me a code plz look at my username! I'm really desperate will be your friend forever plz plz plz plz PLZ!

Hey guys, relatively new here. I would absolutely love anyone who could spare an NA code. Not sure if I could return the favor... but I would appreciate it! =D

Last edited:

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
Ive been waiting for this game since announcement, and I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could give me a key. My words could not describe the happiness
NA btw

Last edited:

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
If I remember correctly I'm pretty close to getting Platinum, but not quite there yet :/ so would any of you kind folks lend a hand?

KageJuin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1349-7001-8814
Can someone provide me with a EU code please?
I am extatic!

Last edited:

Whia

Smash Apprentice
Gonna throw my name into the ring; a code would be enormously appreciated.

I actually might be getting a code off a friend of mine, and if I do, I'll obviously happily pass it along to someone here.

Last edited:

APieceOfTheNara

Smash Rookie
NNID
YokoFajima
3DS FC
4828-4393-1794
I will just hope and pray for a NA demo code.
Nintendo sure knows how to generate hype/madness though, haha.

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Does anyone know if European codes work in Australia? 'Cause, you know, we're not important enough for Nintendo to give us codes. (And we have to pay the most)

I also have an American 3DS so either region is good.

Vinje

Smash Apprentice
I wish you guys luck, got the demo the second the original thread was closed.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Why not, I'll casually throw my hat in. Won't hurt if I do or don't get it, I'm not super popular round here but I'll toss it in anyways. Just shoot it via PM if you feel like it, otherwise I'll patiently wait for the 19th.

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
I’m willing to offer any 4 shiny pokemon from the following list, all tourney legal (non hacked) with listed egg moves for a NA or AU code for the Smash demo. I can also add any item you'd want, including event exclusive ones like Discount Coupons and such. My list is in my sig, let me know if anyone's interested, as I have 100+ pokemon I can offer for this, transfer and Kalos Bred.
AGAIN, NO OFFERS. Seriously, is it that hard to read the rules, people?

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Please , someone give me a code x_x
I'm completely in this game everyday since it all began.I just... need... to play.
PM or anyway you want to pass it for me, I accept.

Spade03

Smash Rookie
Let me have a code please! I will be your honey bun for a week! Lol!

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
I'd really appreciate a extra code if anyone has one to give. Thanks!

pikafire

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2509-2906-9493
By the looks of this thread, a zillion people want the NA code and no one has them... so where are these codes supposed to come from?

Regardless, I'd like one!

itwasntmee

Smash Rookie
I would like a NA code. I'm a platinum club nintendo member but haven't receieved the code. If I do get them I'll return the favor.

stfunerds

Smash Apprentice
Whatever you do, DON'T send me a code. I'm just starting classes and I know if I get the Smash Bros demo I'm just gonna be playing it all the time and making a fool of myself.

Khao

Smash Lord
I'd love to get a NA code.

Like omg I'd love you forever.

EDIT:

Never mind, managed to get my hands on a code, so yay!

Last edited:

Kobie Lauzon

Smash Rookie
I want to give someone who gives me an NA code the game gun monkeys and a few steam game coupons.
If you're generous to donate a code, I'll give you these games via steam, thank you so much if you do I'll love you forever.

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
I want to give someone who gives me an NA code the game gun monkeys and a few steam game coupons.
If you're generous to donate a code, I'll give you these games via steam, thank you so much if you do I'll love you forever.
DO NOT POST DEALS. SERIOUSLY. THE MORE YOU DO IT, THE MORE LIKELY I, OR A MODERATOR IS TO LOCK IT.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Looks like I'm not getting one despite my Platinum status. Don't expect anything, but if someone has a spare I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom