• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFN

Smash Rookie
I'd be super excited to play the smash demo. Thanks in advance for helping all of us non-platinum (or platinum gipped) members out!

goodspeed87

Smash Journeyman
I would really love & appreciate an NA code if anyone is willing to pm me one who won't be using it!

Please & thank you kind sirs & madams

Last edited:

Icebreaker

Smash Rookie
I would love a NA code, please and thank you! I was about 100 points off from Platinum. =(

southsing

Smash Rookie
Heyo! I'd love to have a chance to play the smash demo! I doubt any sane person would give give me a code, but, I mean, SMASH BROS. I think that's an understandable reason.

nickquick529

Smash Rookie
Can someone give me a spare code please because I want it so badly and it would be really awesome and appreciated and thank you :)

Ps- send it to my email address which is nickquick529@gmail.com

Last edited:

Crimson Ludwig

Smash Rookie
Hello guys. I know I'm a noob, but I have to be mindful on what I spend my money on. That being said I'm not sure if I can actually afford to buy Smash 3ds. If anyone has an NA code I'd be forever greatful

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
If anyone has an extra NA code, I would really appreciate it if you gave it to me.

VictoriaYr

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2363-6451-1789
Edit. One of my friends got a code in an email late so I got a demo... good luck to everyone else.:134:

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Just as a warning, remember to not make or attempt any sort of deals, especially the monetary kind over a Demo Code.

Last edited:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Give me a code for those dancing lads below me.

Choocheese

Smash Rookie
NNID
choocheese
I don't have anything to give but i would absolutely love it if somebody could give me a code. i'm way to hyped to play this game.

YosterDragon

Smash Apprentice
I suppose I'll throw my hat in the ring too. Anyone willing to share a code with a long time lurker?

FastWheels

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperFastWheels
plz give code

I got a F on my test today, fell down the stairs, got mugged, got expelled, got fired, my dog died, my car was stolen, caught my gf cheating on me, my dad told me i was a disappointment, my house burned down, lost all my savings, and my foot hurts.

no lie guys

NA code btw

Last edited:

Clicky

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1263-7992-8882
DO NOT POST DEALS. SERIOUSLY. THE MORE YOU DO IT, THE MORE LIKELY I, OR A MODERATOR IS TO LOCK IT.
Just out of curiosity, are we allowed to post deals anywhere on the forum? Or invite someone to message us to start a deal? I have a UK code I want to trade for a NA code, but don't know where I can initiate that at, or if I'm allowed to anywhere.

Redux

Smash Rookie
NNID
Redux.Granprix
Hi :]
I'm looking for a European (pal) code c:

Homsar3

Smash Apprentice
Just out of curiosity, are we allowed to post deals anywhere on the forum? Or invite someone to message us to start a deal? I have a UK code I want to trade for a NA code, but don't know where I can initiate that at, or if I'm allowed to anywhere.
It's perfectly fine to do such a thing through conversations, or PMs.

CoolGhoul

Smash Rookie
NNID
CoolGhoul
Switch FC
SW-6195-9616-6794
I'm looking for a NA demo code please share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom