• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Brawl wallpaper thread!

Conner

Smash Journeyman
Yup. I will rock so hard with both of them. I've already mastered Luigi in Melee. You're someone i can
agree with and a Sonic fan to boot, so I've added you to my Buddy list. Can you do the same for me?

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman
either green hill zone or mushroom kingdom
gasp naughty naughty and btw players arent judged by what they look like, its judged by how you play with them......take gimpy for example, he has all this smash skill yet he uses it on bwoser that fattest and slowest character, yet he can kick mayjor arss

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Is the buddy list really useful on here? I mean, really.

SonicLuigi: I'm not hating on the Low Tiers. I just said that because you guys think that Luigi and Sonic will pwn without even playing the game. Heck, they may even be low tier, but if you think you can pull a Gimpy, go ahead.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
So can I, but I wouldn't be bragging about the awesomeness of Sonic and Luigi and how you're going to own so hard considering the game is far from release.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Then step up and prove it. I haven't seen your name anywhere, nor have I heard you suck, so prove yourself. Get some videos up or something.

With that, I'm done. This is not the place for this discussion.

Conner

Smash Journeyman
So can I, but I wouldn't be bragging about the awesomeness of Sonic and Luigi and how you're going to own so hard considering the game is far from release.
I got a little thing called determination. I don't just play as people because they're high tier.
And I kick A** WITH LUIGI!

SonicLuigi

Smash Journeyman
either green hill zone or mushroom kingdom
Then step up and prove it. I haven't seen your name anywhere, nor have I heard you suck, so prove yourself. Get some videos up or something.

one thing i would, but i dont have a camera anymore......dont ask what happeneed to my old one...it involves running and a driveby truckr

Conner

Smash Journeyman

I would but my parents won't let me use the camera since i messed up the last video
camera. But I will one way or another! But first and foremost, I'm going to bed. School
tommorrow after all. Good night all.

vinternet

Smash Cadet
Forgive the obvious laziness that lies behind this question, but does anyone on here who has been making wallpapers have links to the official character renders without the blue backgrounds in them? If anyone does it would be much appreciated, I know it's not that hard to magic wand them out but I'm not amazing in the Gimp. Thanks.

YellowJT

Smash Cadet

lol for simplicity:laugh:
took 10 minutes tops to make this....
of course is updated with every character (most recent one being the biggest on the right)

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
Forgive the obvious laziness that lies behind this question, but does anyone on here who has been making wallpapers have links to the official character renders without the blue backgrounds in them? If anyone does it would be much appreciated, I know it's not that hard to magic wand them out but I'm not amazing in the Gimp. Thanks.
I've been looking for that, too.

LordIke

Smash Rookie

1024x715 (not 768 due Linux-taskbars..)

I don't speak English, but I love SmashBros, that's why I'm here xD

Genesai

Smash Apprentice
Here's the one I've been using:

Not sure why the size is reduced when run through Photobucket.

- Neiteio
Too old!

Jeez...that'd be an epic wallpaper...maybe like last year...but now its jus rlly old...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Agreed.

Can someone make me a Pit or Metaknight one? Also, that .Yoshi guy was making me a Fox Vs Wolf one...but he abandoned this dead thread.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Here's mine that I just finished. (Resized for personal reasons)

The wallpaper is mainly all about Subspace Emissary and the confirmed characters so far playing the roles.

I might give it out to the public in the near future...depends if anyone wants it... :]

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
A Kirby hat wallpaper would br pretty sweet.

I kinda brought this thread back after a few days... because I love checking out the AWESOME wallpapers.

WeeklyJumpman

Smash Journeyman
Here's the wallpaper I use and made: (These are the characters I'd like in Brawl.)

And here's another one I made: (These are mostly joke characters. :laugh::psycho:) And yes, that IS Sakurai next to Ronald!

Here are character's I made before they were shown on the Dojo:

(This means I've predicted 5 characters correctly thus far!)

And here's this old Melee one in case somebody's looking for it:

Oh, and here's a picture I drew of Brook, the polite and cultured skeleton.

Enjoy!

Top Bottom