• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Brawl wallpaper thread!

Samus543

Smash Apprentice
I could pyro :)
I could simply just reorder the pics and use a similar layout to the one I've been using if need be...But honestly, adding someone's name to it, seems kinda noobish...
That only happens to sigs, and even then, some sigs don't need to have the username on them..

I use Photoshop btw
Ya i forgot that it was a Wallpaper, and I was too lazy to edit, maybe you van put Zero Suit Samus, Samus, Metroid, or any metroid related word.

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
can anyone make an Ike walpaper

kaburii can you, or anyone good at making one? so you all use photoshop right?.. I need to get that..

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
like with that zelda looking background with the emblem behind him and hes in some pose or just standing :D

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice

kinda like this but with Ike's emblem and don't make his face look that... if you can plz :D

(page 3) I like the background of bowser but make it its own if you can

or like this Credits to Falco400

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
To the person who requested the Samus wallpaper:

Download Link:
http://visualscope.deviantart.com/art/The-Zenith-of-Samus-Squared-68632978

Hope you like :)
WOW. That was really good.

I think Pyro is next...

@GoldenIke
What exactly do you want it to look like?
I'm next I'm next! Tell me when you're ready. I need time to think =P .

Could you make a better one? it looks cartoonish
You're criticism is kinda harsh and unappreciated.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
@Pyro
Like I said to GoldenIke, it's up for grabs to anyone...I have my own style depending on the stock :)

I'm always ready~ Tell me who you want and what kinda theme you'd like

D

Deleted member

Here's something I threw together...I'm probably going to change it later but if someone wants it, here it is.

You can download the full wallpapers here:

1024x768

1280x1024

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
I do not see how its harsh.. this is brawl not cartoons? Its good just didn't want the cartoonish version.. oh well.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yoshi:

The Samus/Zero Suit Samus one was kind of cool. I was thinking of something similar.

I was thinking of actually a Fox vs. Wolf kind of thing. With some arwings on Fox's side shooting away at Wolf's side, and some of Star Wolf's ships (I forget what they're called) shooting over to Fox's side.

Then at the bottom, centered, it'd say SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL, and in the bottom right corner it'd say Pyroloserkid in a sick font.

Please? =]

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi:

The Samus/Zero Suit Samus one was kind of cool. I was thinking of something similar.

I was thinking of actually a Fox vs. Wolf kind of thing. With some arwings on Fox's side shooting away at Wolf's side, and some of Star Wolf's ships (I forget what they're called) shooting over to Fox's side.

Then at the bottom, centered, it'd say SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL, and in the bottom right corner it'd say Pyroloserkid in a sick font.

Please? =]
That's craaazy......<_< That kinda involves me drawing things though. I haven't had to draw anything for these wallpapers...I've just been designing the layout for them and then adding graphic effects to them..

You guys are soo ambitious..hehe

I'll see what I can do.....

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
what type of photoshop you use, is it free etc..

you know any free software like photoshop

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
what type of photoshop you use, is it free etc..

you know any free software like photoshop
I use CS2, but I might get CS3 depending whether I have time to get it or not. It's not so different from CS2 I hear.

Just get it...:)

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Photoshop CS2...(creative suite - not important though)
I think it comes after Photoshop 10? I forget.

Just "get" it...

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
You know, buy it etc. I PMed you an explanation.

It's a really good program for those who want to explore digital art and editing. Worth the money or wait. At first, it'll seem like you don't know how to use it, but after playing with it and exploring, you'll get used to making stuff on it.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Sorry if my idea was too much Yoshi.
You don't have to get everything the way I wanted it though. Do what you can. =]

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
Yoshi can you PM an explanation when I started that question? and he basically took it as his own.

do you know any free wallpaper design programs though?

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice

^Does anyone have a background like this but with all of the characters (Ice Climbers, Sonic, Lucas, King Dedede, and the new Snake art) and stages? Or do you know if the creator of this made a new one? I found it about a month ago, but I haven't been able to find one with every currently confirmed character that looks even close to as good as this one. I tried making one myself, but I suck at Photoshop. I can't get rid of the fading blue background in the characters' pictures. So if no one has a better background than this, if you have or can make images of every character with transparent background that I can use to make my own, could you send them to me? Thanks. ^_^

jamesss

Smash Apprentice
^Does anyone have a background like this but with all of the characters (Ice Climbers, Sonic, Lucas, King Dedede, and the new Snake art) and stages? Or do you know if the creator of this made a new one? I found it about a month ago, but I haven't been able to find one with every currently confirmed character that looks even close to as good as this one. I tried making one myself, but I suck at Photoshop. I can't get rid of the fading blue background in the characters' pictures. So if no one has a better background than this, if you have or can make images of every character with transparent background that I can use to make my own, could you send them to me? Thanks. ^_^[/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't even see that one..where did u get it?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yoshi can you PM an explanation when I started that question? and he basically took it as his own.

do you know any free wallpaper design programs though?
Are you accusing me of something?

Didnt he do your paper already? And if that wasn't you, then I'm pretty sure you didn't ask him before I did, considering I was the 2nd one.

Tyeforce

Smash Apprentice
^Does anyone have a background like this but with all of the characters (Ice Climbers, Sonic, Lucas, King Dedede, and the new Snake art) and stages? Or do you know if the creator of this made a new one? I found it about a month ago, but I haven't been able to find one with every currently confirmed character that looks even close to as good as this one. I tried making one myself, but I suck at Photoshop. I can't get rid of the fading blue background in the characters' pictures. So if no one has a better background than this, if you have or can make images of every character with transparent background that I can use to make my own, could you send them to me? Thanks. ^_^
Wow, I didn't even see that one..where did u get it?[/QUOTE]

I forget. I just googled it. It was a few months ago and I can't find it again. I didn't save it, I just set it as my background. I really want an updated version...

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
@GoldenIke
I'll PM you the "explanation"

@Pyro
I've been working on a project this past week, but I will get to it this weekend~~
I still have to figure out how to make it look nice though ;)

Top Bottom