• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Brawl wallpaper thread!

Master_Shadow_Link

Smash Cadet
Hey, i only have one picture and ive looked on google and still dont see any other cool ones. Anyone care to share? heres mine!

If you have any wallpaper that isnt offical (like customized) feel free to post it, if you do have one, mind posting one with skull kid?

Neiteio

Smash Cadet
Here's the one I've been using:

Not sure why the size is reduced when run through Photobucket.

- Neiteio

Zeela12

Smash Ace
I made this one a long time ago, actually the day that Pit's update came out, it's really just for myself.

also Neiteio, do u have a bigger version of that?

Dacvak

Smash Ace
I dug this thread up from its grave. =P

I can probably make a higher res one, but this is all I have for now.

~Dac

Kalypso

Smash Journeyman
Dac, that's nice. I wish I had that kind of talent.:)
It's 4 screenshots from the website in a window construction with the logo in the middle, it's actually about the easiest thing to do spare just directly porting a screenie into wallpaper format. Not hard to do at all, fiddle with it.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
wow tigerblade, very nice, although I think u can reposition Pika's picture a bit better, and mabey get a bigger headshot of Pit also.

TigerBlade34

Smash Journeyman
^^Thanks, a friend of mine sent me that one a long time ago, and I saw this topic and decided to put it up. ^_^

Farca

Smash Cadet
My Wallpaper

I have been making that for a while. Every time there is a profile update, I try to pick the best picture that looks like a pose, and add it on. Started it after about 5 profiles were on the Dojo website. Was meant for myself but my friends thought it was cool so I thought "why not".

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
As soon as they release an official wallpaper with every character on it, I'll be ALL over it

Top Bottom