• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Brawl wallpaper thread!

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Thanks, Kaburii, for the timely update. I'm using your background, and I'll check this thread every time a new character is announced.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jackie Moto said:
*Insert large picture* here.
First of all, its too big for the thread. You can keep in desktop size for yourself, but we don't need it this big. 512 x ... will suffice.

Second, some of the pictures are very pixally. Edges of characters and text are showing up. If I were you, take it in to photoshop and line the characters with a glow or shadow or something.

Jackie Moto

Smash Rookie
First of all, its too big for the thread. You can keep in desktop size for yourself, but we don't need it this big. 512 x ... will suffice.

Second, some of the pictures are very pixally. Edges of characters and text are showing up. If I were you, take it in to photoshop and line the characters with a glow or shadow or something.
First, i'm sorry I posted it so big.. I just thought that it really didn't matter cause some other people where doing it ;).

Second I took into consideration that I should line the characters with a shadow so I did I also have decided to take care of the text. Also which chars are pixilly I truly can't tell T_T.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
First, i'm sorry I posted it so big.. I just thought that it really didn't matter cause some other people where doing it ;).

Second I took into consideration that I should line the characters with a shadow so I did I also have decided to take care of the text. Also which chars are pixilly I truly can't tell T_T.

Well, for the most part it just shows jagged edges. (Little white dots surrounding the edges of characters. They aren't too bad really, I'm just nitpicky. :p You fixed the logo in the center, so now it doesn't look as bad. The smashball looks distorted. I would find another picture of it if you can.

Overall, its really nice. :)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yeah I've been following this one as it gets updated too, I can't wait for the final product those sprites are amazing and the artist is always soo quick with updating it.
That one is my favourite, I've been following it as well..
But the background...ugh.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
That one is my favourite, I've been following it as well..
But the background...ugh.
I'm interested to see what will happen to the background as the pic expands (I think he/she was planning on doing that) because the edges are already black at this size

Zantetsu

Smash Master

Like the idea but horrible rendering :(

Set your tolerance lower on your magic wand in photoshop.

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
Dude all of these are awesome! my old computer broke down, and my new one dosen't have photoshop, but I used to make wallpapers all the time! Man, you guys are amazing!

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
That Zelda/Peach pic is amazing.

There's also a pic of Peach and Pirhana plants on that profile that looks nice too.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Why such a small resolution .Yoshi? Could you make one the size of your earlier work, please?

Top Bottom