• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Brawl wallpaper thread!

Eagle

Smash Lord
Hahah! That is so awesome.

(I'm referring to the Snake Kirby one. )

The other one is ok, but links sword kinda gets in the way.

Revven

FrankerZ
Hah, what a thread! I find it a coincidence that I've actually made a few SSBB wallpapers myself... I shall show them! Going from most recent (starting with Bowser) to what I made months ago.

There, I've only made three right now. I might make more, not sure. Comments? I can do better than these too. =)

Edit: I go by the name SMK on a lot of places so that's why it's not "Falco400" in my sig and in my Bowser wallpaper. Also, sorry for the logo in Kirby's Wallpaper having some grey on the bottom it was the first one I worked on. It must've gone unnoticed. And, sorry for the size of the Link wallpaper! That's the original size I made it, 800 x 600.

Revven

FrankerZ
Wow amazing wall papers guys.

What do you use to make them?
Well, from what I've noticed most of the wallpapers posted in here were not made by the posters who posted them. Since, nobody is answering your question and I make these sort of things I'll tell you.

Adobe Photoshop 7.0 is what I use. But, you might wanna try and get Adobe Photoshop CS2 or CS3 if you can. Otherwise, if you can't, get 7.0. It also takes a lot of work to get good wallpapers made like mine and the ones posted, you can't just expect to make them in a jiff after using it only for a minute. ;)

Practice makes perfect.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
these look real nice...but it'll look better once we got pics of every playable character...obviously

Captain Brawlimar

Smash Cadet
This is something I like to call the Super Smash Bros. Brawlpaper. I've been working on it for a very long time, updating it each time a new character is shown on the Dojo. I'm really happy with it so far. I use Photoshop 6.0 to make it (I really want a newer version, but I can't afford it). The wallpaper itself is for widescreen computers, and is 1440x900 pixels. Sorry full-screeners! It's such a large file, Photobucket refuses to host it. So here's a preview image, followed by a link to the full download. Please let me know what you think of it!

Link to file: http://www.mediafire.com/?4d0yojcf0oz

I really hope you all like it, and, again, let me know what you think!

Captain Brawlimar

Smash Cadet
Thank you. :)

I may make a full-screen version once the game is released. Actually, I plan on completely redoing the wallpaper when the game is released/when all the artwork is available. But for now it's just widescreen. Sorry!

Zantetsu

Smash Master

Made by meself

Sorry for watermark. People on youtube stole my friends background and im like "That aint happenin to me without credit =P"

Kaburii

Smash Apprentice
Here ya go guys~
I tried placing the characters in proportion to one another ;)
The second one is the same thing, but with a more sepia tone to it.

Hope you like :)

Mari0sPooPoo

Smash Journeyman
i think it's ok, not something as a wallpaper BUT, the cutting out of the head is good, you could work for like the daily show or something and put up the little boxes in the corner..... am i making ANY SENCE!?!?!:confused::laugh::confused:

lol no I understand, the daily show is awesome.

JOHN STEWART FTW!

Also I don't even consider it a wallpaper, I sort of meant it as a sarcastic joke...

:laugh:

Captain Brawlimar

Smash Cadet
For those who like my wallpaper: Thank you!
For those who are having trouble downloading it, sorry, try this link: http://www.savefile.com/files/1079992

And because people liked my other one, I thought I'd show you my Mushroom Kingdom Brawl wallpaper. Same dimensions, 1440x900. Personally I prefer the other one, but I'd still like to know what you think.

Link to file: http://www.savefile.com/files/1080000

I plan on making some for the other franchises in Brawl later, once we've got more characters.

Kaburii

Smash Apprentice
I wanna make a ign blog now....

What other type of wallpaper should I make?...it'll just be more character-themed ones...unless I make it grungey or something aside from what people are doing which is just reusing the same images...

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
I've been using merely a screenshot from the first trailer (of the other characters looking at Wario), but I think I'll take that Sepia one.

Top Bottom