• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Brawl wallpaper thread!

malesretmit12

Smash Apprentice
Got a couple ones made on my own, might make more since the game is nearing release.
(Linked to protect layout, but looks like it's a touch too late for that)

Metaknight:
http://jeffhighwind.deviantart.com/art/Super-Smash-Bros-Meta-Knight-34213892

Logo WP made for some dude:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Jeff_highwind/JarlaxSSBBWP.jpg
These are marvelous!

Just one thing though... the smash bros symbol behind metaknight is facing the wrong way. it should be like this

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
These are marvelous!

Just one thing though... the smash bros symbol behind metaknight is facing the wrong way. it should be like this
Yea it was a post-edit mistake. Sad thing is I made the thing 2 years ago on an old computer so I cant remedy the problem.

I'm working on a Kirby WP as well, might keep making them until the game releases.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Nice ones, Weekly Jumpman. It indeed would be awesome if all the Straw Hat Pirates were in Brawl :p

And the Kirby one above is amazing.

smashlink_aru

Smash Apprentice
I have one, the first it's an image of my desktop, I made the countdown theme and the
wallpaper so that the countdown could fit:

The second one is the same image of my desktop but without countdown so you can use it:

The third one has the smash bros logo instead of the countdown for the ones that don't like it as simple as the one above:

And the last one, here I just added the words veteran and newcomers below the characters:

Hope you like them;)

smashlink_aru

Smash Apprentice
It's called Atomic Timer, look for it in google, you need the Yahoo widget Engine.
Atomic Timer gives you a default countdown theme about marvin the martian and the end of the world so you have to costumize it, I made all the images you saw in my desktop countdown

Conner

Smash Journeyman
Can someone make me a Sonic background with some screenshots of him please? My computer doesn't
have the stuff i need to make one. If you do I'll give you a cookie :).

SmashALLSTAR

Smash Cadet
Sorry to double post, but delivering on this request. If you need a resize for bigger screens just ask.

Love the wallpaper, Highwind.
However, I must say that I think your logo wallpaper is sexy. I have set it to my background. It's just so bluntly stunning. Super Smash Bros. Brawl...that's it and that's all it needs to say, but you've done it in a sexy way (rhyme wasn't intended, lol). Great stuff.

I also love the wallpaper above, posted by Smashbrother7. Nice find.

Brawl is gonna rock so hard. Nothing else will matter when this game is released and within my grasp.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
So what happened was that Deviantart took my wallpaper down since anything like it (taking images and posting them in something in my gallery) is considered stealing....pretty much, deviantart wouldn't like any of these wallpapers...

So here's the updated on, NOT hosted on deviantart :)

Fen

Smash Rookie
i've seen it. he's already updated it. i just don't know how to post JUST the picture form devian.

and you took Zamus out .Yoshi?! for shame. some of us like Zamus! you should have EVERY character on it to be epic

EDIT: AH HA! figured it out! here's the sprite with Dedede!

beautiful. simply beautiful

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Is there any cut outs of the characters? I dont have photoshop or anything to magic wand them out.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Oh thanks!

I was referring to the actual official character images; but thats still cool

Mobbin

Smash Apprentice
This one is not as good as most of your wallpapers, but it's my first try, i'll maybe create others, if you like it:

greetz

ShadeofDante

Smash Cadet
Don't know if this is a repost...

Didn't make this... but I'm using it. It's great. (Click the image for the full-size version.)

captainfalcon_rulez

Smash Apprentice
can someone can create me a wallpaper that saids captain_falcon mains(characters) which are ike,mario,pokemon trainer,and the background black and blue please and thank you it will mean alot

walconpunch

Smash Rookie
I know it's the wrong game but...
In the interest of wallpaper creation I've been looking for high-res character renders (such as these) from SSMB, but for Ganondorf, Sheik, Luigi and others not at the aforementioned site. I'm presuming they must exist since cropped and lower-res versions can be found, for example:

I've searched far and wide online but to no avail -- and though I admit it's possible that they were never released, there's still a chance. Does anyone know whether the Player's Guide to the game has such artwork?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
As a request could anyone make a giant, unedited screen-capture of the first few seconds of the Brawl intro movie?

A blown up, higher quality image of:

Thanks in advance!

walconpunch

Smash Rookie
Here's a wallpaper-sized version of one of my favorite Dojo pics (one that makes you marvel at how good-looking the Zelda model really is :lick:)
Applying the dry brush filter in photoshop to an otherwise hopelessly blown-up image can have surprisingly nice results.

Top Bottom