• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament #1

FrankLovesGames

Smash Cadet

On Friday Afternoon December 4th, 2009 I am going to be hosting a Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament #1. If you want to join my tournament all you have to do is make an All is Brawl account at http://allisbrawl.com/ and sign up. My tournament page is http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8124

Description:
Tournament Time: 4:00pm EST.
We will meet in Tournament Chat 1.
If Tournament Chat 1 is taken on the day we do the tournament then we use another tournament chat.

Rules:
No Hacking.
No Glitching.
Best 2 out of 3 Games.
Any Character.

Neutral Stages:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counterpick stages:
Battleship Halberd
Brinstar
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Lylat Cruise
Pictochat
Rainbow Cruise

Double Elimination.
(Super Mario 64) Brawl Friend Code: 0217 0099 5433
Have Fun.

sammy p

Smash Lord
ummmm.... i think you need to read the rules on how to make a good tourney? :ohwell:
im sorry but this is missing a few key things, and without it, this tourney will never get started

FrankLovesGames

Smash Cadet
ummmm.... i think you need to read the rules on how to make a good tourney? :ohwell:
im sorry but this is missing a few key things, and without it, this tourney will never get started
What key points do I need for hosting a tournament? I thought that was good on what I did. Send me the link to the rules.

Plummn

Smash Cadet
I will be attending but I have no clue what Tournament Chat 1 is and how 8+ people are all going to brawl on the same server. Please inform me soon!

FrankLovesGames

Smash Cadet
I will be attending but I have no clue what Tournament Chat 1 is and how 8+ people are all going to brawl on the same server. Please inform me soon!
When your logged in click on Chat and you will see Tournament Chat 1 and then click on it. Well, you type in people's Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Codes and you play with them.

Top Bottom