• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmasherLink

Smash Apprentice
Note: This is not the flash game. And mods do not have permission to lock this until I get an answer. Thanks for waiting.

I sent an email to Nintendo about if they can contact Masahiro, and HAL Lab to see if I can make Super Smash Bros. Brawl Royale. If they say yes, then, well, me and Nintendo will discuss what we are going to do and how we are going to make it. If and when we make it, it will be first off on the Wii, then the XBOX 360, then the PS3, and the PC, and DSi XL. This will be a legit discussion of everything Brawl Royale related. If Nintendo does say yes, then I will add the Newcomers, and the veteran Kirby. Now, I might be Matt's voice actor. Nintendo will be responsible for most veterans. I will be at E3 to discuss this with the Nintendo President, and with Shigeru Miyamoto. Now, this is just a disscusion.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Note: This is not the flash game. And mods do not have permission to lock this until I get an answer. Thanks for waiting.

I sent an email to Nintendo about if they can contact Masahiro, and HAL Lab to see if I can make Super Smash Bros. Brawl Royale. If they say yes, then, well, me and Nintendo will discuss what we are going to do and how we are going to make it. If and when we make it, it will be first off on the Wii, then the XBOX 360, then the PS3, and the PC, and DSi XL. This will be a legit discussion of everything Brawl Royale related. If Nintendo does say yes, then I will add the Newcomers, and the veteran Kirby. Now, I might be Matt's voice actor. Nintendo will be responsible for most veterans. I will be at E3 to discuss this with the Nintendo President, and with Shigeru Miyamoto. Now, this is just a disscusion.
inb4lock

Smooth Criminal

Kiru

Smash Cadet
"...And mods do not have permission to lock this until I get an answer..."
Mods are allowed to lock threads made out of flammable material.

"...to see if I can make Super Smash Bros. Brawl Royale..."
Lets just steal a project ran by MANY people and put it in the hands of one person who is probably not qualified to make a quality game! Not to mention all the characters you will put in that will obviously not run into ANY copyright problems, features/mechanics that will warp the SSB franchise, and countless pieces of content that could only come from someone >16.

"...If they say yes..."
See Below and above

"...then the XBOX 360, then the PS3, and the PC..."
Yea, lets take out the reason 20% of the people who bought the Wii, and give it to our competitors! That will be fantastic!

I think it will be awesome. I cannot wait until this gets locked it comes out!

TL?

Smash Ace

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :laugh:

Oh man that's funny.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I came looking for a Super Smash Bros Brawl/Battle Royale manga crossover

I was dissapointed

Kiru

Smash Cadet
I think he's a troll... his profile says this:
"I play as Link, and am the best Louisiana Link, and Smash Bros. Player player".

Best Smash Bros. player? Most idiots don't go THAT far.
$20 he is a John, and will blame lag/brb/COLD HANDS/hacks for any loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom