• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl does not exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Ok, please. All three 4chan people (or at least accounts :x) please get out or make a better troll thread. One that is at least funny to someone besides the creator. The best you guys can do is spam it seems. You can't even make people angry. It is sad really. This is officially the worse troll thread ever.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
This is by far the stupidest attempt at trolling I've ever seen. It's hilarious! OMFG, what a ****ing idiot, LMFAO. This is even better than that Sakurai thread. This is so ****ing funny. Even if you don't consider the person from 4chan exposing him, the initial post itself was so ridiculous. I was laughing histerically even before I saw that pic. Then I just fell out of my chair. Omg... Wow... lol... i cant stop laughing... this guy's pathetic. And don't even get me started on the guy who came in after some one already posted the screenshot claiming that the guy was telling the truth. Wow...just wow. I can't say I mind the trolls though, they keep me entertained. :laugh:

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I think I got dumber reading this post. It's funny how hard he works to defend this trash. Please note this idiot has been banned.

Supporting this is like supporting Scientology or time cube. That's it the village idiot is Tom Crew in disguise. *gasp*

.M.e.t.a.k.n.i.g.h.t.

Smash Cadet
Ok people i avoided this thread because i knew it was trash.....but once it got to 4 pages of responses I became proud of the poster.....THIS IS WHAT HE WANTED....ppl like him want a reaction and you just fed him one.....really ppl if there is more threads like this just dont respond....its worthless and your just encouraging the behavior....

TheBlackblaze

Smash Cadet
Village idiot eh? Do I know you? Well in case you can't figure it out by my sig my name is Riley, and I might know you. Oh lulz at this prank topic.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I always thought Mookie was a little slow.

Anyway, the TC clearly had fun with it, so I applaud him.

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
... GOD!!! this made my day horrible!!!! why would someone say such things?!?! i mean if it was true! (though i dont believe this crap) it would cause so many problems! one of the main reason fans started getting the wii was because of the announcement of brawl!!! brawl is supposed to be the main attraction this year its going to kill!!! i got off my *** and started cheering and ive been following the updates every morning! Sakurai would never do such a thing! if this was true! nintendo might even go out of buisness! we'd prolly all move on to 360's <.< maybe not... but still! this is not true i refuse just like everyone else grrrr plz close!!!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Im sorry to keep posting here but I have to point out

... GOD!!! this made my day horrible!!!! why would someone say such things?!?! i mean if it was true! (though i dont believe this crap) it would cause so many problems! one of the main reason fans started getting the wii was because of the announcement of brawl!!! brawl is supposed to be the main attraction this year its going to kill!!! i got off my *** and started cheering and ive been following the updates every morning! Sakurai would never do such a thing! if this was true! nintendo might even go out of buisness! we'd prolly all move on to 360's <.< maybe not... but still! this is not true i refuse just like everyone else grrrr plz close!!!
This is ****ing hilarious. I can't even tell if this is a joke post or not. But .. scary as it sounds.. I think this guy's for real.

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
My brother has pointed out something rather funny.

"For a big company like Nintendo to cancel this, that would just shut them down. Only Blizzard Entertainment would do something like that."

Case in point: Starcraft Ghost. Though, they did a good job on the ghost part..I can't find it anywhere... :p

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I have one question and I don't care if you guys laugh but.....who are the 4chans?
Basically its a website where you dont have to sign up to post, and everyone anonymous. Anyone who posts there is a big loser, and the only way they can give their pathetic lives meaning is by spamming other websites, or doing things like this

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Dylan_Tnga

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Tourney***

They got some media attention from the MORONS from fox news recently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY&mode=related&search=

They're losers with nothing better to do. They dont have the balls to use their actual names, and they're better to ignore than to pay attention to.

Question answered.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Even if this were true, Nintendo wouldsurely change their mind.
With the hype the game is getting, Nintendo would earn a Fourtune from the game.
Think in you tiny little brain...
You are lying to millions of people about making a sequel to Melee.
This causes alot of Hype, no?
In fact, so much hype, that people dream about playing.
People would fly to Japan just to get the game a week earlier.
So what would you do,
knowing that people would pay more than double the price or 49.99 + Tax (Fifty ****ing bucks) to get the most anticipated game in 5 years.
It's like bluffing a Full House, and getting a Royal Flush.
So even if all the stuff Sakurai's been feeding us is bull****, surely he's been smart enough(i mean come on...he's Asian!!) to realize that all this "bull crap" can be turned to some thing that will earn him a fourtune.
So ,village idiot, it is virtually impossible for Brawl not to exist.
I'm also pretty **** sure that brawl is gonna get best sales of the year. Even more than Halo 3 (I'm a fan of Halo 2 also)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Basically its a website where you dont have to sign up to post, and everyone anonymous. Anyone who posts there is a big loser, and the only way they can give their pathetic lives meaning is by spamming other websites, or doing things like this

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Dylan_Tnga

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Tourney***

They got some media attention from the MORONS from fox news recently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY&mode=related&search=

They're losers with nothing better to do. They dont have the balls to use their actual names, and they're better to ignore than to pay attention to.

Question answered.
good to finally know about it, such losers I guess, thanks for the info :)

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I always thought Mookie was a little slow.
For starters, what exactly are you basing that on? I do recall you being in some of the threads I have debated on, but none of which have I not been thoroughly logical in my posts while providing ample evidence to support my side. The way I see it, there was no need to attack my character based on what happened. Am I not allowed to make a mistake because I'm a mod?

Typically don't assume someone is a troll at first, I just figured this was a case of somebody wanting attention and had a disdain for the tournament scene (lots of threads like these are made by non-trolls mind you). After posting the original post I discovered that a lot of stuff had transpired and the guy admitted to being a troll. So I then banned him and edited my post.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
For starters, what exactly are you basing that on? I do recall you being in some of the threads I have debated on, but none of which have I not been thoroughly logical in my posts while providing ample evidence to support my side. The way I see it, there was no need to attack my character based on what happened. Am I not allowed to make a mistake because I'm a mod?

Typically don't assume someone is a troll at first, I just figured this was a case of somebody wanting attention and had a disdain for the tournament scene (lots of threads like these are made by non-trolls mind you). After posting the original post I discovered that a lot of stuff had transpired and the guy admitted to being a troll. So I then banned him and edited my post.
Ok, who said that. Mookie is really smart and has logic to back up everything he says. He just does not assume that people are trolls in the beginning (unlike me <.<. . . but I know when it is a troll topic or not).

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion

I love that word. Want a Cookie.. Rah? ><

Why isn't this closed yet?.. But I would be very sad if this was true.

-Onyx

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
All of you suck at jokes.

"A village is missing it's idiot"? His NAME is Village idiot. Come up with something clever, like: The Special Olympics are missing their gold medalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom