• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Character Hit & Give

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
i skimmed through the most recent votes and noticed that mario has 2 extra points
once last page when 'red hawk one' voted and once this page when 'lutokor'.

so real score?
C. Falcon -48
Mr. G&W-80
Mario-39

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
5 votes for it, so I suppose it's now in effect. from now on, add and subtract two points.

C. Falcon -48
Mr. G&W-80 (-2)
Mario-41 (+2)

Right now, the score is one below 170, which was the starting score. In order to get the total back to 170 (and make using even numbers easier) I propose adding one point to Mario, putting everyone at an even number.
Ummm...ok? Now the rules have just changed again...That's really getting tiring.

(Based on Ratat's post, the total is now...)

C. Falcon -46 (-2)
Mr. G&W-82 (+2)
Mario-39

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
That "posse" of his are a bunch of no good-for-nothing cowards who like nothing more but to see Mario suffer, and they have a very low IQ.
Dude you forgot to say "and you all suck at Brawl'

yeah i'm done acknowledging your existence. I'm probly 10 times smarter then you, and I know for a fact I'm better then you, as a person and a brawler. So no more acknowledging you.

EDIT: whoops sorry, skipped over this
That means the total is now 167..

Add three to Mario?
no. at this point in the game it'd be too unfair.

C. Falcon -42
Mr. G&W-80 + 2 = 82
Mario-45 -2= 43

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Dude you forgot to say "and you all suck at Brawl'

yeah i'm done acknowledging your existence. I'm probly 10 times smarter then you, and I know for a fact I'm better then you, as a person and a brawler. So no more acknowledging you.
Errr no saying that you all suck is taking one step too far and would properly get me a warning, I'm smarter than that you know.
Now that you mention it I bet you think we all suck.

And no you can't say your the better person than me till we actully have a few brawls.
Besides it sounds like your a 10 year old by saying your better than me.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Errr no saying that you all suck is taking one step too far and would properly get me a warning, I'm smarter than that you know.
Now that you mention it I bet you think we all suck.

And no you can't say your the better person than me till we actully have a few brawls.
Besides it sounds like your a 10 year old by saying your better than me.
No, I'm using logical reasoning. Using threats to attempt to persuade the vote to your favor makes me come to think that you're just an angry little fanboy who wants his way and is gunna scream I WANT I WANT I WANT until it happens.

Now, without a reason to think against that, I have to assume you, in fact, are an angry little fanboy, who wouldn't stand a chance against a semi-experienced competitive Brawl player.

Whether I am or not, I don't think I'm better then everyone in here. Or even a few people in here. Just you.

...so much for not acknowledging you. Ah well.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
No, I'm using logical reasoning. Using threats to attempt to persuade the vote to your favor makes me come to think that you're just an angry little fanboy who wants his way and is gunna scream I WANT I WANT I WANT until it happens.

Now, without a reason to think against that, I have to assume you, in fact, are an angry little fanboy, who wouldn't stand a chance against a semi-experienced competitive Brawl player.

Whether I am or not, I don't think I'm better then everyone in here. Or even a few people in here. Just you.

...so much for not acknowledging you. Ah well.
No actully I'm not a angry little fanboy, i'm just disgusted at the amount of Mario haters there are here who do nothing but heal the lowest tiered character in Brawl.

C. Falcon -40
Mr. G&W-92
Mario-35

And btw people you ought to do something about MG&W. He's getting way too far ahead for both Mario and CF to be threats.

Lutukor

Smash Cadet
and don't worry, now i'm dead set on taking mario out. This game and next.
And with 4 people right behind me, the second that game starts mario will be dead*
Using threats to attempt to persuade the vote to your favor makes me come to think that you're just an angry little fanboy
Who's doin' what now?

C. Falcon -41
Mr. G&W-92
Mario-34

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
lutukor...

i'm not threatening. you all can do what you want. i'm informing all that because of Da Man's actions, he's the sole reason Mario now bothers me. So now, despite whoever wants what, I will make it my first goal to take out Mario.

"You better ____ or I'll make sure ___ dies" is blackmail.

and yes, thats the score where it stands

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
lutukor...

i'm not threatening. you all can do what you want. i'm informing all that because of Da Man's actions, he's the sole reason Mario now bothers me. So now, despite whoever wants what, I will make it my first goal to take out Mario.

"You better ____ or I'll make sure ___ dies" is blackmail.

and yes, thats the score where it stands
I'm the sole reason? I don't think so.
You are targeting Mario not just because of me but also yourself, I bet you have a bad history vs Mario players.
And for anyone who's thinking no I am not threatening or blackmailing anyone, it's just Bored being over-reacting.

C. Falcon -40
Mr. G&W-88
Mario-39

I have my own goal of taking CF out before Mario, if anyone wants to help accomplish my goal then go ahead.
And Bored if you wanted a war between Mario and Falcon then you got one, cause we are both taking this too far.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Only "good" Mario player I've ever faced i two stocked twice. Mario < G&W.

and i could care less about CF. I just don't want Mario to win.

C. Falcon -40
Mr. G&W-88 + 2 = 90
Mario-39 - 2 = 37

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
yeah... you think he's just gnna quit once mario's out? he wants g&w to win, not CF.

C. Falcon -40
Mr. G&W-90 + 2 = 92
Mario-37 - 2 = 35

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
I quit this forum. It's flaming and you guys inherited my +/- 2 idea from like 15 pages ago without credit!
[/sarcastic anger]

But seriously. I'm done. This is gonna go forever.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
I quit this forum. It's flaming and you guys inherited my +/- 2 idea from like 15 pages ago without credit!
[/sarcastic anger]

But seriously. I'm done. This is gonna go forever.
Did I? I'm sorry, I had no idea.

MANTLECORE HAD THE IDEA TO +/- 2! ALL CREDIT GOES TO HIM!

But it won't go forever, Mario's score just halved pretty much. g&w seems a little far ahead too.

Anyone say we halve each character's points after the next person dies?

EDIT: Jesus thats blinding.
ANOTHER EDIT: Btw, halving would hurt g&w more then it would the other character... say we half it right now... g&w loses 50, cf would only lose 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom