• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
might look into them later then
i tend to not watch LP channels as much as i used to. everytime im recommended one, it always turns out to be someone who's "lul randumb xdddd" or some kid spewing internet memes.
I know the feeling. Trust me. >>

That's why I only watch the people I mentioned and maybe a few others.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There is a good amount of nice, clever, and in some cases comedic fan art on Deviantart, but every fictional series that has fan art on the site, is suceptible to Rule 34 as well.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Generally speaking, group let's plays are generally better then the solo ones. I guess it's because it causes more hilarity.
Agreed, because two people are funnier than one, as well as stupider. Which makes the whole stupid experience all the more fun. Also, the conversations flow more naturally because well the person playing actually talking to a person in the flesh/via a mic on the internet, as oppose to just a screen or talking just to entertain the listeners.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Agreed, because two people are funnier than one, as well as stupider. Which makes the whole stupid experience all the more fun. Also, the conversations flow more naturally because well the person playing actually talking to a person in the flesh/via a mic on the internet, as oppose to just a screen or talking just to entertain the listeners.
Plus, there are often conflicts between one player and another, leading to several moments where the one of them may try to do something to hinder the progress of the other, or talk about the other in a negative, yet funny way.

A good example would be Chuggaaconroy VS ProtonJon.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Same. I'm thinking of switching to a Swat Kats avatar soon.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I like my new avvy.

Yes, yes, I know it's a picture of Justice getting slaughtered, but still. Design-wise and personality-wise, she is probably my favorite GG character.

(This includes the elephant penis.)

I hate her incarnation in Accent Core Plus R. I understand that she needed to be toned down (re: by a metric ton), but taking away all of her mobility like that? Ugh. She can't even airdash once.

Blarg.

Smooth Criminal

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I had an avatar of planet Neptune when I first came to the boards, due to my fascination with space.

Then I had a Grim Reaper avatar. Then Shiny Luxray, then another Shiny Luxray, then Oogie Boogie, then Cera, and now Bill.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
I first had the Smash board picture. But now I have friggin' Pit (with Kirby there to make Pit more cool).

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Avatar discussion? This is probably the most tame and friendly discussion ever had in here. o.o

And I hope I didn't just ruin it. XD;

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
My avatar is always something epic, whether my two original pictures of Link in Brawl, my pictures of Toon Link as my avatar, my Ridley avatar(s), or my now Guile avatar.

I'm thinking about getting a Zelda: Wind Waker HD avatar of Link (that no one else uses). :shades:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Only big wusses and lesser wimps find avatars. Cool people man up and make their own.
The sheer amount of time I spend editing things just to use them on here justifies how not-crappy other people's art is.

Also most of my own works is less than safe for these boards. Though that hasn't stopped me from cropping/using them anyway.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
If you have to edit it at all then there were aspects of it that were crap. And depending how much you change and who you talk to it then becomes your art. Haahahah this loser is clueless

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
My avatar is OG.
[collapse=lolololNSFW, how I feel about my avatar, I shouldn't have posted this.]
[/collapse]

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know what's stupid?

A wedge salad

Take a head of lettuce, cut it in quarters and put dressing on one of the quarters

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I usually just use a picture that I like or makes me laugh as my avatar.

On that note, Pimp Ike is returning now. Prepare yo self

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Look what I found
I remember that trailer.

I also remember unwrapping that game for Christmas (3 weeks before Christmas; I got Smash 64 at roughly the same time) and crapping my pants.

I freaking love that game... sans some of the mini-games.

That game needs a Banjo-Kazooie-esk sequel done right... as soon as awesome-able.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom