• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
@treeko
I know. That's the only reason I made it.

Towards Jonathon:
I couldn't in good conscious John. I am privy to the dealings you and your knights of the moon partake in and I simply can't be a part of it. Besides rather than the pointless fighting you and the neon heels do I like to participate in more scholarly activities such as creating and running a bomb factory and then promptly creating beautiful explosions all across the land. Ah who am I kidding? I'm part of solider of fortune "demolition" group. For the right price I may be willing to aide you but you'd have to bury the hatchet with my associate, Poppy.
Sit down, shut up, and lower the size of your text
'Fore you get checked, bloody nose, fractured ribs, broken ass neck
I want no parts of your sect it's for fools
broken down dudes who lose their cool soon as shots fired
I got too much talent, I'ma build my own empire
word.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Also,I wanted to make a thread but I'm not sure if it's worth it (you might aswell tell me),

If Dragon King : The Fighting Game never featured any Nintendo character,do you think you would have wanted to play it?Do you think you would have been a fan of the series?How famous do you think it would be?Anything else(comment on some alternatives of your choice)?

I probably would have played it,I would have been a fan ( I don't play Smash because I'm a Nintendo fan,it's the other way around,I love Smash because a fighting game has never been so easy to understand for me! ),I think it would be a bit of an overlooked series by the people but not by Nintendo,and the development of the games would be pretty different since Sakurai wouldn't have to take requests,it would entirely be his own game.

I would really like to hear your thoughts about that!

I don't think I would play it. Maybe at the house of another friend. It's the same reason I wouldn't probabily play Kingdom Hearts if it didn't feature Disney characters.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Lol sure Hyper.

@Mexm
Hang in there buddy. One day you'll be good enough to unlock that achievement!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
The real achievement here is not discussing Fire Emblem for this long.

Give yourselves a round of applause, everyone!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Blame John for my new picture editing addiction >_>. I never intended to go past the initial one. But he challenged me! TBH it is fairly likely that I woul'dve found another reason to do one anyway.

One of my friends spell his name that way. I used to irritate him because I kept putting an H in it out of habbit. ANd for your information I wanted to die in the mafia game >_>. Which by the way is super fun and more of you guys should go to the broom and sign up!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The real achievement here is not discussing Fire Emblem for this long.

Give yourselves a round of applause, everyone!
"I fight for my friends!" :ike: "R0y h@5 t3h ph1r3!!!!" :roymelee: "Marth is a girl" :marth:(<<< look at that man perm!!!) :)
Roses are read
Achievements are green
Rap battles suck
And your rebuttals are mean.

:roll:
And you beat disfunk-funk-funk-funky kong town.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I haven't played Animal Crossing in 2 days. OH SWEET NOOK THE WEEDS! SO MANY WEEDS!! WHY? WHYY??

Aw man, I missed the phri 4 awl.

Its OK, I can wait.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Blame John for my new picture editing addiction >_>. I never intended to go past the initial one. But he challenged me! TBH it is fairly likely that I woul'dve found another reason to do one anyway.
And the truth comes out: I am an excuse for your continual existence. Face it, YOU LOVE ME!!!!
One of my friends spell his name that way. I used to irritate him because I kept putting an H in it out of habbit. ANd for your information I wanted to die in the mafia game >_>. Which by the way is super fun and more of you guys should go to the broom and sign up!
1. My full name is spelled "Jonathan", which is how most human being spell it.
2. Your friend's name spelling is dumb.
3. Well you were mediocre again! Your wish was granted by either the Eternal Dragon or by your eternal status as a failure!
4. Yes, sign up so I can win!!! :grin:
5. I got 3 people I'm ready to immediately vote for to kill (especially 2 of them), and I'll give you a hint: one of them isn't you! ;)

Morbi

Scavenger
And the truth comes out: I am an excuse for your continual existence. Face it, YOU LOVE ME!!!!

1. My full name is spelled "Jonathan", which is how most human being spell it.
2. Your friend's name spelling is dumb.
3. Well you were mediocre again! Your wish was granted by either the Eternal Dragon or by your eternal status as a failure!
4. Yes, sign up so I can win!!! :grin:
5. I got 3 people I'm ready to immediately vote for to kill (especially 2 of them), and I'll give you a hint: one of them isn't you! ;)
I think John is the original spelling of the name. Just saying...:awesome:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I haven't played my Wild World game in a few years. My character is still sleeping on his bed, like someone in cryogenics in a sci-fi movie. I'm scared to start it up again.
The town that poor soul is in has been wasted away to a wasteland. The villagers hate your guts, cockroaches took over your house, weeds as far as the eyes can see (and maybe a rafflesia or two), and YOUR HAIR IS A COMPLETE MESS!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I quickly scrolled through the last pages only to find out that I didn't lose anything special.

Been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening and I'm on Chapter 11 already (don't spoil me with details after that!).
I have Anna in my party, as well as Tharja, who's fücking creepy.

I can also say...
[collapse="This really is a spoiler for those who haven't played Fire Emblem: Awakening yet"]Poor, poor Emmeryn... That suicide... :(
Gotta kick Gangrel's arse for doing such a thing![/collapse]

And no, I don't support Chrom. My support still goes to Anna. She's a funny character and kinda cute too.

And yes, I just started talking about Fire Emblem. You'll thank me later. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Expecting more Fire Emblem discussion?

Time to discuss that one purple guy everyone hates.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I swear, you've posted that like 6 times.

The town that poor soul is in has been wasted away to a wasteland. The villagers hate your guts, cockroaches took over your house, weeds as far as the eyes can see (and maybe a rafflesia or two), and YOUR HAIR IS A COMPLETE MESS!
I know. That once happened after not playing for only a month. That's why I'm scared. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom