• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
@Jedi- I'd imagine so, I can't see them just sticking with Mario Circuit again

I hated this movie so much :laugh:
I remember wanting to watch the movie after I got one of the McDonald Happy Meal Toys. :laugh:
The movie ended up creeping me the phuck out with the half human-half mech spider thing.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
@Jedi- I'd imagine so, I can't see them just sticking with Mario Circuit again

I hated this movie so much :laugh:
During the E3 Nintendo Direct one of the devs said that the mobius strip was going to be one of the main track design elements since it's what inspired the logo and name for MK8.

A twisted stage would be interesting in Smash.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@Mewn Mawnkeh- Happy Meal toys back then convinced us to want everything haha

@Jedi- Either that or Daisy's Cruiser from Double Dash... at least put the music in :'(

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
"Waaah! My favorite character isn't in the game! Waaah! I'm not buying it!"

Such civilized behavior... :smirk::rolleyes:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Confession: I wouldn't have brought Brawl if Diddy wasn't in it.

And looking back, I have no reason to think otherwise.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
To be fair Frost, it's not like they're demanding Nintendo to put Diddy in the game

All they're saying is that they simply won't buy it if he isn't in, and calmly at that

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I will NEVER understand why Tatanga wasn't in Galaxy, speaking of Land characters.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Seriously, having Toadette and not Diddy is a crime against humanity.
Ah yes, the horrors of not putting certain characters in games! Such inconceivable atrocity! :rolleyes:

If they haven't started a riot or created a support thread for their character they are being civilized enough. ;)
Well, you have a point...

To be fair Frost, it's not like they're demanding Nintendo to put Diddy in the game

All they're saying is that they simply won't buy it if he isn't in, and calmly at that
I'm aware of that. I just decided to joke around that.

I find it funny that people are capable of not buying a game because their favorite character isn't in it.

I like to think that people like a game for its gameplay in the first place. Guess I have a different opinion.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Confession: I wouldn't have brought Brawl if Diddy wasn't in it.

And looking back, I have no reason to think otherwise.
You know, speaking of confessions, I actually didn't even know Brawl or the Wii existed until after it had already came out; I went to Gamestop one day and saw a stand of it with playable Sonic and Wario and didn't know what to do with myself... lmao

Brawl is what got me back into gaming (or a few years at least), I completely stopped gaming altogether in the 6th grade when I beat Pokemon XD for the GameCube

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I really don't appreciate it when you guys dis me by saying things like I'm lustful towards Roy and other gross stuff. Unfortunately, I don't have a sense of humor when it comes to these things, as I didn't even laugh one bit. I also lack the ability to laugh at myself, especially towards my obsessions and fanatics. Why? Because no nonsense is my motto, making me not fond of jokes like these.

I am upset. I will now channel my anger through various smilies: :mad: :hulk: :mad: :hulk: :mad:

I would also like to channel my anger through various pictures and videos, but I can't atm. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm joking, I'm joking. You guys know that I'm cool with it. :laugh: As long as nothing hateful is said, what's the harm with having a little humility?

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
While I can sympathize with people getting pretty upset on certain characters not making it, saying it's a reason to not get a game is absolutely laughable and almost pitiful.

You might meet all new favourites and who knows how much you're missing. Especially if the actual game is bound to be amazing.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No Diddy, no buy. This applies to Mario Kart, but mostly Smash.

It's not pitiful, it's having standards *****. :cool:

Plus cutting Diddy from Smash would be the stupidest thing ever. And not adding him in Mario Kart after addding back in Toadette, easily the second stupidest thing ever.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
You know, speaking of confessions, I actually didn't even know Brawl or the Wii existed until after it had already came out; I went to Gamestop one day and saw a stand of it with playable Sonic and Wario and didn't know what to do with myself... lmao

Brawl is what got me back into gaming (or a few years at least), I completely stopped gaming altogether in the 6th grade when I beat Pokemon XD for the GameCube

XD? XD was the greatest! It kinda kindles the hope in my heart that Game Freak makes another Shadow Pokemon game.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm pretty sure if the parent has allowed their child to be exposed to the Internet before 13, chances are they've learned plenty of other interesting things.
This is such a weighty assumption: one that presumes they allow their children free reign. The sorts of people who would not want their children exposed to such things would undoubtedly have more control over their internet time. Also, I was a wee lad, and I had completely free access to the internet, nothing ever happened to me. . . until my brother left the computer unattended once long ago. That being said, what is the role of the parent? Why did evolution allow such old people to live? It's because older people are wiser, and children are inferior at surviving and more importantly, learning lessons and things. It's also why we have old people, "Don't eat that mushroom, my brother ate that and he died."

Anyways, my mother didn't wake me up like I asked her, and instead just now started making crepes. . .
You know these last few pages are the perfect example of why you all make me sick :sick:.
Imma go :3

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
While I can sympathize with people getting pretty upset on certain characters not making it, saying it's a reason to not get a game is absolutely laughable and almost pitiful.

You might meet all new favourites and who knows how much you're missing. Especially if the actual game is bound to be amazing.
Agreed 100%.

I really disliked that Mewtwo and Roy got cut in Brawl, but I still enjoyed the game a lot. Characters are good and we all have our favorites, but gameplay is more important.

Seriously, not buying a game because your favorite character isn't in is stupid. It makes you seem like you don't care about the most important part of the game: the gameplay itself.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Kinda have to disagree with that, it depends on their level of interest for the game

Not everyone is going to be interested into everything that a game has to offer, and people have different ways of getting into a game (in Diddy's case obviously, that would be his favorite characters being in)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
If Diddy wasn't included, Mewtwo's removal was enough to justify not buying Brawl. It only got worse by King Dedede's lame ass chaingrab on DK, Ike being bad, and all other top tiers besides Diddy being extremely homosexual and stupid.

Literally, Diddy is the best thing in Brawl. And sole reason I enjoyed the game. No need to lie.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Confessions?

I probably would have quit Brawl long ago if Pit wasn't about. He had many of the tools I needed that Bowser couldn't provide (camping capabilities). I wouldn't know who'd replace Pit as my main, knowing that I probably would have been stressed out tons more since as we know, Bowser really isn't competitive material, that and D3's existence is evil to the King Koopa, same can be said for all them generic campers and top tiers.

@Habanero: I never cared for Roy either, though Mewtwo was a main of mine. I can live without him now that Pit's here to make everything better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom