• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
There are no Waluigi fans. It's more of a cult of trolls. Waluigi is their king. Doesn't mean they're fans.

D

Deleted member

You're not implying that I'm a troll, are you boy?
Don't mind him.
He's just jealous that Waluigi has a legit fanbase to begin with, while barely anyone gives a rat's ass about Impa.
He's so delusional, he claims everyone was excited for Impa and that Ghirahim stole her hype. :laugh:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
So if being a fan of Waluigi makes you a troll, being a fan of Krystal makes you a furry, and being a fan of Ridley makes you Strong, what about everyone else?

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Roy is Corph and Chrono's son!?

...But wait, Corph is lustful towards her son. Does that mean incest is involved? If that's the case, then things are going to get nasty really fast.
Well that became awkward fast. Not to mention hilarious in hindsight considering FE has mild incest subtext in a few games ^^;..

D

Deleted member

Incest is Wincest! :troll:

(in reality, I don't support incest in any way; it's just wrong)

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Wait, why Waluigi fans? I'm lost here lol
Of all Smash fans, it's quite obvious that Waluigi devotees would be most likely to be stalkers. And NOW they have your full name. Good luck!

Don't mind him.
He's just jealous that Waluigi has a legit fanbase to begin with, while barely anyone gives a rat's *** about Impa.
He's so delusional, he claims everyone was excited for Impa and that Ghirahim stole her hype. :laugh:
You know what's funny? Before I came to these boards again, I was fully aware of Girahim and his role in Skyward Sword. I didn't even know that Impa was in the game, and much less what she looked like or what she did until Diddy started chimping out all over her.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
This discussion about correlating characters to the players reminds me of the pictures on /v/ that paralleled the varies types of players with varies characters from Mario Kart 64.

-Mario made you the most boring guy at the party.
-Luigi made you a hipster.
-Toad made you one of those competitive pricks.
-Peach made you a feminist.
-Yoshi made you a nice yet gay person.
-Donkey Kong made you into a stoner.
-Wario made you a troll.
-Bowser made you that annoying younger brother.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's not gonna be another one of THOSE topics again will it? What I mean is "I'm not scared. I'm not scared at all!" *shrug*

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You're not implying that I'm a troll, are you boy?

I wouldn't dare.

Yes you are of coarse.

Don't mind him.
He's just jealous that Waluigi has a legit fanbase to begin with, while barely anyone gives a rat's *** about Impa.

Hey man I tried and tried again to OD on weed, but I still can't do it. :urg:

D

Deleted member

Of all Smash fans, it's quite obvious that Waluigi devotees would be most likely to be stalkers. And NOW they have your full name. Good luck!
Too lazy to stalk people.
*sits on couch while eating potato chips*

You know what's funny? Before I came to these boards again, I was fully aware of Girahim and his role in Skyward Sword. I didn't even know that Impa was in the game, and much less what she looked like or what she did until Diddy started chimping out all over her.
Lol, yeah. Everyone knew and liked Debbie once he was briefly shown. Which IIRC, was before Impa ever showed her ugly face.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
This discussion about correlating characters to the players reminds me of the pictures on /v/ that paralleled the varies types of players with varies characters from Mario Kart 64.

It just made me annoying to my Mother when we played MK64 when I was Toad because i'd constantly go YAHOO. Next thing I know she throws every item in existence at me. From then on I played as Mario more. Only Toad sometimes to relive the annoyance xD

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

-Mario made you the most boring guy at the party.
-Luigi made you a hipster.
-Peach made you into a feminist.
-Yoshi made you into a nice yet gay person.
-Donkey Kong made you into a stoner.
-Wario made you into a troll.
-Bowser made you into that annoying younger brother.
Luigi is a damn rapist!
:peach: : Mario?
:luigimelee: :....................
:peach: : ..........Mario?
:luigimelee: :....................
:peach: : ............Mario!?
:luigimelee: :..............Looks like i'm in the right castle. :awesome:
*zip*
:luigimelee:: Here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom