• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think Wariofan said it.

I may be wrong though.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Variety is one thing and it's true, but it's pretty unbalanced (not like Brawl anyway).
Some characters like Bob are extremely OP.
lolwut?
Tag 2 is ruled by the Mishimas and even then you can win with just about any character/team.

bobadz

Smash Ace
I kinda want characters like Waluigi and Mii in just to see the tears on gamefaqs.

Why? I'm an asshole.

I don't care who gets in really. As long as the games fun.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well, to be fair, that post might have been a joke. I haven't seen anywhere that Mewtwo is Fairy-type. I even checked Serebii and Bulbapedia.
That's why I asked for a source.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
So has anyone read that Sakurai isn't giving out the Mega Man Kirby B-Move info? Yeah, exciting news today

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
If the game is gonna be out 16/17 months pretty much if theres no delays then we should get char reveals monthly vetarans and *New*comers.

But i know its just gonna be all about the place...waits 3 months...nothing...then Ness & Ice Climbers show up (-_-) horayyy...waits another 3 months...Mii..(@_@)

vicgur

Smash Ace
I must be the only one who likes the idea of Mii being a playable character...

But hey, the inclusion of both the Villager and WFT makes the possible inclusion of Mii feel very... redundant.

Also, isn't Mega Man's Neutral B the Metal Blade...?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I must be the only one who likes the idea of Mii being a playable character..
If they're included I'll learn to love them.
If they're included and actually made interesting I'll love them naturally.
As of right now I just don't think it'd be an interesting addition. :happysheep:

vicgur

Smash Ace
TBH, I learned in the past months to be a little more open-minded.
As long as there are no cuts from the Brawl roster and enough new characters for the roster to be fresh, I don't care much about who joins the fray, as long as they are Nintendo characters and not ****ing Goku.

I mean... We have Mega Man. I really can't complain.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Mii would be cool.

Just not awesome like Ridley and Mewtwo.

Know what I mean?

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
I can promise you at least one Brawl character will get cut, and there are several people that have a pretty good chance.

Also FFS, Ridley is TOO BIG. Did no one see his size in SSE?

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Mii and Animal Crosser just seem a bit similar. But a Mii does represent a big part and successful part of Nintendo history.

vicgur

Smash Ace
I can promise you at least one Brawl character will get cut, and there are several people that have a pretty good chance.

Sorry, I mean "as long as there are no MAJOR cuts from the Brawl roster". I wouldn't mind seeing Toon Link getting kicked out, for example.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Toon Link. But I would totally understand if he got cut. God bless his soul.

Mii and Animal Crosser just seem a bit similar. But a Mii does represent a big part and successful part of Nintendo history.
That's exactly what I thought.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Bowser is a major villain that shows up in just about every Mario game, Mario, who is essentially Nintendo's mascot. Not only that, but Metroid did not receive ANYTHING on its 25th anniversary and Other M didn't do too hot. Sure they updated Samus' design, but Samus is a veteran among the Original 12.

Bowser and Ridley are on completely different levels, and exceptions will always be made for Mario before Metroid. I still feel Ridley is too big in his iconic form anyway

Also, usually when Bowser becomes larger, it involves a sort of power boost, you can find plnety of games where his size isn't close to how large Ridley's is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom