• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
Dr. W, I seriously like the way you make things clear.
Anyways... I might have to look forward to what things 3DS smash can do with spotpass, or streetpass.
I was thinking it might send custom stages, screenshots, and a variety of other media to other players. ( Even though this should be obvious to everyone. )

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
Yes I know, however, in a different interview (the one that got the entire site upset and at one point caused the site to crash) he said that both versions would have the same roster and that the 3DS might force him to cut characters thus implying handicapping the Wii U version. This serves as a major contradiction to that.
Sorta thought that, just wanted to be sure you didn't think the things you quoted contradicted each other.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Alright. So...

What do you guys think the surprise is?

D

Deleted member

What? Is everyone confirming their most wanted character now?!?

LYN CONFIRMED FOR KERFUFFLE!!

Do I win something guys? Where's my prize?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Another Sakurai interview just released:

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=205341

Sorry about the double post.

You are a silly one Fatman. Everyone knows Popeye isn't fat, and spinach isn't fattening. :rolleyes:

Cool link though. Will read.

Will probably be a little less active these days cause I'll be spending more time with my baby mama. I'll probably jump back in if something exciting happens, or to show support to some character I like, to argue with / piss off Golden, and argue Link's new design is infact NOT all based on Twilight Princess.

Anyways, the new Dojo looks better than the Brawl one, but I still think I prefer the daily updates from Brawl. Ah well, as long as we get a trailer for each new character, I'm happy.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Nothing wrong with occasional naughty thoughts (and special comfy hugs). Besides, she'd just read your mind if you deny it. :p
Never said it was wrong.

Just that "relaxed" isn't the term I would use....

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yes I know, however, in a different interview (the one that got the entire site upset and at one point caused the site to crash) he said that both versions would have the same roster and that the 3DS might force him to cut characters thus implying handicapping the Wii U version. This serves as a major contradiction to that.
He could be implying that certain characters will be changed a certain way so that they'll actually be functional in the 3DS version. Maybe, for example, Olimar can pluck fewer pikmin but his recovery is buffed in the 3DS version so it's not an obvious handicap as opposed to in the Wii U version?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
King K.Rool, Mewtwo, Isaac, Dixie Kong, Impa, Hector, Sigurd and Anthony Higgs confirmed!

DLC is also not de-confirmed btw! :colorful:

@Popsy: Apperantly it matters to people, cause if they think this is Twilight Princess Link, that makes them hope / expect Twilight Princess Zelda (the worst Zelda evahhh) and probably Sheik with her Brawl design make it in alongside him.

Which I don't think will happen.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
In all seriousness, we probably should be a bit more calm as we wait. It could be an update saying, "You Must Recover," after all.

Although, I do hope it's another character confirmation, be it newcomer or veteran. Especially if they reveal Ice Climbers and/or Olimar, considering Sakurai's words have me worried for their inclusion (especially since they're my two favorite fighters), with my worry for the Ice Climbers trumping my worry for Olimar.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I really don't care much for the Ice Climbers at all actually. I mean, they can't seem to balance them right. If they wobble AGAIN in this game, I'll seriously rage with the intensity of 10.000 suns.

pikaknight

Smash Cadet
In Melee and Brawl there were returning stages. like dream land in Melee and Corneria in Brawl. What do you think the returning stages will be for SSB4 (asking everyone here)
i think they will have these returning stages
:smashville: :greenhill: :halberd: :delfino: :flatzone2: :eldin: :lylat:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
So Bowser is getting fixed, awesome. But do you think every character will have some of their issues addressed? I mean, Kirby, Mario, Link, and Samus all have their fair share of flaws.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
In Melee and Brawl there were returning stages. like dream land in Melee and Corneria in Brawl. What do you think the returning stages will be for SSB4 (asking everyone here)
i think they will have these returning stages
:smashville: :greenhill: :halberd: :delfino: :flatzone2: :eldin: :lylat:
I think....
:castlesiege: :delfino: :frigate: :pictochat: :pirateship: :mariocircuit: :ps2: :porttown:

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
You don't make Link that bad*** looking and not give him buffs. You just don't.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
So Bowser is getting fixed, awesome. But do you think every character will have some of their issues addressed? I mean, Kirby, Mario, Link, and Samus all have their fair share of flaws.
Hopefully Link's faster and his recovery is better this time. Kirby was pretty alright in Brawl for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom