• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popsydoodles

Smash Journeyman
The inbetween titles are why I'm not a fan. The "press A to win" mechanic got old in Kingdom Hearts II, which, while a great game, had huge flaws that were never fixed. I wished they go back more to the great battle system stuff they had in the first game.

The inbetween titles have great significance to the story and are just as important as 3.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Alright, gonna play some super metroid (got to get to that ridley boss battle), go to bed, then awaken to a glorious moment

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
D

Deleted member

Guys if Ridley is confirmed in the trailer, I will shave my head.

I'm not joking, I'm dead serious.

If we get Ridley, K. Rool, and Mega Man confirmed in the trailer, I will shave my arms and legs as well (which I have never done).

I told Poppy I'd do that, and now, I'm telling all of you.

Sakurai... MAKE... IT... HAPPENNN!!!!!
And what if a combination of the two happens with one of them being Ridley? Will you shave your arms or your legs?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So...is there an archive or something of the Sony conference? I really wanna see what happened.

Also, $h1t's getting real in the Ridley thread.

Popsydoodles

Smash Journeyman

If we get Ridley, K. Rool, and Mega Man confirmed in the trailer, I will shave my arms and legs as well (which I have never done).

Don't shave your head completely bald! get a bad ass design in the side of your head

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
And what if a combination of the two happens with one of them being Ridley? Will you shave your arms or your legs?
No, just my head. That's why I said all 3!!! :smirk:

Maybe I'll cut my nose hairs just for you though. ;)
The inbetween titles have great significance to the story and are just as important as 3.
The story was crap from the first game on IMO, so that doesn't mean anything to me. Plus it's too confusing, and I feel most of the characters are terribly stale, usually not relataeable at all, and you don't really feel anything for them. Honestly, when Goofy and Donald are the only characters I enjoy, something is wrong IMO.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I don't even think the Xbox One is level 5, let alone level 50.

Actually, I know what level it is. It is level 1, because it serves one purpose: Make the Wii U and PS4 look good! :awesome: :troll: :grin:

It's level 1 so we can take our frustrations out on it with Smash. :chuckle:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
going to sleep early. Need to wake up so i can get in a few Smash rounds before the trailer.
I should too. Need to get up early for that morning workout and shower so that my blood is rushing as I watch the direct.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

I'll take that bet. :shades:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

Popsydoodles

Smash Journeyman
No, just my head. That's why I said all 3!!! :smirk:

Maybe I'll cut my nose hairs just for you though. ;)

The story was crap from the first game on IMO, so that doesn't mean anything to me. Plus it's too confusing, and I feel most of the characters are terribly stale, usually not relataeable at all, and you don't really feel anything for them. Honestly, when Goofy and Donald are the only characters I enjoy, something is wrong IMO.
Guess the game just isn't for you bro. In regards to the story, I've never actually played the 1st one. I beat Chain of Memories, 2, and played through most of BBS. The rest I just read about on the wiki. The games story is a bit confusing but if you take the time to actually read the ansem reports and make the connections it will become clear.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I hope everyone will have fun tomorrow (watching it live, doing the Skype thing, etc). I'm gone all day, and I'll only come back around 6 pm. Is this place going to be really bad by that time?

With that, I'm hitting the hay. Sweet dreams everyone~

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I hope everyone will have fun tomorrow (watching it live, doing the Skype thing, etc). I'm gone all day, and I'll only come back around 6 pm. Is this place going to be really bad by that time?

Time to erase that from my brain. BLEACH. SO MUCH BLEACH.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I bid everyone a good night. See you all on the other side for a morning of epic fun. My parting contribution: epic countdown music by which to drift into the night.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Guess the game just isn't for you bro. In regards to the story, I've never actually played the 1st one. I beat Chain of Memories, 2, and played through most of BBS. The rest I just read about on the wiki. The games story is a bit confusing but if you take the time to actually read the ansem reports and make the connections it will become clear.
No, I love the gameplay, I just hate that it's become too easy. It's all about pressing one button. The gameplay should be more complex like Kingdom Hearts I was while still being simple, yet having that cool over the top attitude that Kingdom Hearts II had, minus the "press X to win!" mechanic!!!
I'll take that bet. :shades:
It's not a bet I'm taking; it's the real deal.
It's level 1 so we can take our frustrations out on it with Smash. :chuckle:
LMAO!!!

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I will REMEMBAH this day. (and tomorrow)
...yeah, can't think of anything better to say.

I'm staying up for a few more hours.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have to wake up before that time tomorrow ALL THE TIME anyway, and ya know how late I usually stay up

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well. I've decided. If I am to buy another console after the Wii U, then it shall undoubtedly be a PS4. My answer before would have been nothing, but now I kinda want one.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Or you could be a boss like me and get one of these bad boys:

SMART TV with USB functionality. Means I can overlay music from whatever MP3 player I have over any other sound. The PS4'll more than likely have that functionality already built-in, though.

(God I can't wait 'til my TV comes in. I'm super stoked. 1080p all ****ing day.

At long last, I'll be able to play console games again.)

Smooth Criminal

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
this is the day the neon heels and the moonknights teamed up to take on

the too biggers
Any member of either the Moonknights or Neon Heels could single-handedly take on the too biggers. :awesome:

Just like Ridley, their brains... aren't too big. :shades:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom