• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Quick question....sorry..

Since Twilight GC is stupidly expensive im thinking of picking it up for Wii....a nearby cash converter store sells it for £8.

I heard it cant be played with a Normal Wii + Nunchuck....and that you need either a motion plus remote or a motion plus adapter thing...

Is this true?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Guys, apparently today is Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi's 30th anniversary. I just wanna say I freaking love that movie, and if you don't...
QI heard it cant be played with a Normal Wii + Nunchuck....and that you need either a motion plus remote or a motion plus adapter thing...

Is this true?
No, Twilight Princess just requires a normal Wiimote and Nunchuck. However, Skyward Sword requires (and sometimes comes with) a Wiimote Plus adapter.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Also I will say this and only say it once.

Don't treat Smash 4 like the second coming of Jesus, it's not going to be the absolute perfect game of your dreams. It's going to have flaws whether you like it or not, so embrace it instead of living in a fantasy land. Just saying so you all don't get disappointed.
Oww trust me you aint gotta tell me that....

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Sweet, just found out Nintendo's E3 Direct is on 6/11. I have that day off and will definitely be here for the highs and lows. Probably will be an hour long like their normal presentation, except without all of the crappy filler. Can't say I'm unhappy about that prospect. Not hearing crowd response will be sad, but reading the freakouts on the internet is more amusing anyways. My GIF cache is ready.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
It's Skyward Sword that needs the Wii Motion Plus, not Twilight Princess.
ok thank god!!! And thanks for that.

Also Diddy dont get me started on Phantasy Star Online.....2,000+hours gametime i have spent playing that game on GC i will never forget that game its a part of me....its the ''DARK'' in ''PHAZON''

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
lel I dunno.

In any case, what I'm curious about (and what I'm not looking through 280-odd pages about), is how 3DS/Wii U crossplay might work, if it can at all. To my knowledge 3DS is actually stronger than the Wii graphically, but only by a hair, and I worry about lag and or forcing the 3DS version in taking a hit.

At the very least, I don't see version exclusive characters.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Actually the 3DS is in some ways stronger then the Wii, but in others it's weaker. Though overall, it's pretty much on par. If you want proof of this, the 3DS is perfectly capable of playing Donkey Kong Country Returns without complications.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Well guess im getting Twilight tommorrow then Galaxy 2 just aint cutting it for me...boring as ****....dont like the flip screen dont like the style of the game...poor in game lobby/world....

Is it so bad/wrong to have a Super Mario 64 like 3D mario game again....i mean just once...exploring the castle was a adventure itself a big castle full of secrets and traps and ****.

I would play Sunshine if i had it...the new 3d mario game BETTER NOT BE GALAXY 3!!! i have mixed feeling about them doing it....

Why Yes:
Galaxy 1 & 2 sold mad
Making a Galaxy 3 would draw Wii owners to get a WiiU plus PeePz are Familar with it and its a safe bet

Why Not:
Nintendo are always about innovation they dont really like doing the same **** twice...well thrice.....

If is Galaxy 3 my jaw will drop and slap my penis...****ed that im not buying it...i rather have a Sunshine 2.

Mario has aged bad compared to Zelda and i bet other titles....

And **** Sales no one gives a **** about that....

SM64>Sunshine>BlAgHHH

if its the year of Luigi are they gonna release a 3D Luigi WiiU adventure game? Instant buy it makes sense....instant buy that would sooo >Luigi's Mansion

Meh they most probly wont because hes got Mansion....

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Well guess im getting Twilight tommorrow then Galaxy 2 just aint cutting it for me...boring as ****....dont like the flip screen dont like the style of the game...poor in game lobby/world....

Is it so bad/wrong to have a Super Mario 64 like 3D mario game again....i mean just once...exploring the castle was a adventure itself a big castle full of secrets and traps and ****.

I would play Sunshine if i had it...the new 3d mario game BETTER NOT BE GALAXY 3!!! i have mixed feeling about them doing it....

Why Yes:
Galaxy 1 & 2 sold mad
Making a Galaxy 3 would draw Wii owners to get a WiiU plus PeePz are Familar with it and its a safe bet

Why Not:
Nintendo are always about innovation they dont really like doing the same **** twice...well thrice.....

If is Galaxy 3 my jaw will drop and slap my penis...****ed that im not buying it...i rather have a Sunshine 2.

Mario has aged bad compared to Zelda and i bet other titles....

And **** Sales no one gives a **** about that....

SM64>Sunshine>BlAgHHH

if its the year of Luigi are they gonna release a 3D Luigi WiiU adventure game? Instant buy it makes sense....instant buy that would sooo >Luigi's Mansion

Meh they most probly wont because hes got Mansion....

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Aw jeez. I'm working full-time. I don't think I could watch any live streams unless I use my 15 min breaks (I get two) as an excuse. Wat do?

I envy you guys who can watch Nintendo's E3 direct live haha. But I can't take any time off. Gotta work! WORK WORK WORK until I collapse...then develop carpal tunnel haha.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Go to work. You will have something to look forward to. When you get home, pour or make your favorite drink. And then watch the video.

I think I'll have some spearmint tea.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Aw jeez. I'm working full-time. I don't think I could watch any live streams unless I use my 15 min breaks (I get two) as an excuse. Wat do?

I envy you guys who can watch Nintendo's E3 direct live haha. But I can't take any time off. Gotta work! WORK WORK WORK until I collapse...then develop carpal tunnel haha.
Trust me, appreciate the work you have. Some of us don't have the blessing of full time. The games will always be there.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Go to work. You will have something to look forward to. When you get home, pour or make your favorite drink. And then watch the video.

I think I'll have some spearmint tea.
Sure, that sounds like a good idea. I think I'll have some chocolate milk...but if something very shocking/amazing happens, I might spit my drink all over my screen haha.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You wanna go to Hell too? WTF...its not good there you know....
I don't know about you, but Satan and I are good buddies. Honestly, he's the most misunderstood guy ever. Sure, the place looks desolate, but he always tries to make the best of the place. There's a metal concert every day hosted by him.

D

Deleted member

Trust me, appreciate the work you have. Some of us don't have the blessing of full time. The games will always be there.
This. I'd be doing whatever I can to get a full-time job if it weren't for me going to college. It's for this reason why I have no motivation to skip work just to watch a presentation (especially when the only thing I actually care about in the Nintendo Direct/E3 is whenever or not Mega Man gets confirmed for SSB4 since I doubt anything else I want happening there). Plus I'll be at summer school (or college) anyway when it's ongoing.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I don't know about you, but Satan and I are good buddies. Honestly, he's the most misunderstood guy ever. Sure, the place looks desolate, but he always tries to make the best of the place. There's a metal concert every day hosted by him.
*note to self - stay away from this guy*

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990

*note to self - party with this guy*

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
This as well. I've spent the past few summers looking for just part time, now I have to resort to jobs at a temp agency. It's definitely tempting to want to be around, especially with the fun community here and all the waiting that's been done, but when it comes to it jobs should always take the priority (how else will you pay for Smash 4?).

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
No, no, no. He's just tired of the Impa propaganda. At this point, he feels the only way to end it all is to kill you, but I keep telling him that means he'll see you in Hell.

BTW, Heaven is actually kind of boring. Nothing really exciting, just super clean and everyone is wearing white. Also, don't try walking on the clouds. You'll just fall into Purgatory aka Earth.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Satan isn't even in Hell.

Wait, what does any of this have to do with Super Smash Bros again?

D

Deleted member

No, no, no. He's just tired of the Impa propaganda. At this point, he feels the only way to end it all is to kill you, but I keep telling him that means he'll see you in Hell.

BTW, Heaven is actually kind of boring. Nothing really exciting, just super clean and everyone is wearing white. Also, don't try walking on the clouds. You'll just fall into Purgatory aka Earth.
Heaven's full of Mormons, why would anyone wanna go there?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

So like Skyworld? Where nothing EVER happens in KI:U/Brawl until it's destroyed?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
It may not seem like it from what I posted before, but I am very thankful for my job. No way would I skip work, but like I said, I could squeeze in some E3 for a little bit. I guess I was a bit disappointed when I saw the scheduling, but now I seemed to have calmed down haha.

It really isn't the end of the world, but if Roy is confirmed...I can't really post on-the-spot reaction gifs. But just remember I'd be squealing louder than 100 fangirls. I heard people talk before about doing some sort of Skype thing...perhaps it's best if I wasn't invited then haha.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Which all means...

SUPPORTING IMPA IS DOING GOD'S MIRACULOUS WORKS!

I knew that... I SO knew that. :sadeyes:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Heaven's full of Mormons, why would anyone wanna go there?
Throw people like Saddam Hussein there.
So like Skyworld? Where nothing EVER happens in KI:U/Brawl until it's destroyed?
I was gonna say like how sterile the NSMB games are, but that works too.

Which all means...

SUPPORTING IMPA IS DOING GOD'S MIRACULOUS WORKS!

I knew that... I SO knew that. :sadeyes:
Please, if God wants something done, he'll do it himself. He ALWAYS does his own smitings every Tuesday and tells us the results every Tuesday on Facebook. He doesn't get someone else to do his weekly smitings. Also, he HATES the Westboro Baptist Church.

He also said that he tried to kill Lil Wayne, but our precious science just had to save him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom