• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
So here's a non-E3 Smash question for you all: what big plot twist do you think Smash 4 will spoil? Melee spoiled Sheik's identity, Brawl spoiled a couple things from Mother 3. My money's on any of these:
[collapse="SPOILERS BELOW"]-Demises existence
-Lucina's identity
-Something from Xenoblade[/collapse]
It's going to spoil the fact that Ridley's size has never been consistent. If he got revealed I would fully expect "but he can't be that small!" or from guys like us, "he's a lot bigger than I expected."

D

Deleted member

I think the next Nintendo Direct will be taking place on June 4th if this is any indication.

So we may have less than three weeks left to wait.

I wonder what's going to be shown at E3 now now that the likes of Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart and Smash 4 are going to be revealed at the next Nintendo Direct?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
So here's a non-E3 Smash question for you all: what big plot twist do you think Smash 4 will spoil? Melee spoiled Sheik's identity, Brawl spoiled a couple things from Mother 3. My money's on any of these:
[collapse="SPOILERS BELOW"]-Demises existence
-Lucina's identity
-Something from Xenoblade[/collapse]
That ganondorf couldnt use his sword all this time untill now due to him having a serious arthritus problem...or he possibly has Sakurai's bad arm...dunno take your pick.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One thing I'm also hoping (but I still have some low expectations) is Smash Bros. being one of the games we'll be getting when Best Buy will have the E3 demos. If so, I'll go to Best Buy pretty much everyday and play that ***** until they remove it (that, and Pikmin 3).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The nearest Best Buy to where I live is too far away that I rarely go there

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
One thing I'm also hoping (but I still have some low expectations) is Smash Bros. being one of the games we'll getting when Best Buy will have the E3 demos. If so, I'll go to Best Buy pretty much everyday and play that ***** until they remove it (that, and Pikmin 3).
ima fly to best buy! Damn you USA Folk's alwayz get much better stuff than us UK scumbags....

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Jokes on you, Best Buy is a simple walk away. Dead serious too, like every shop ever is just a quick bicycle ride away. It's pretty nice.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Jokes on you, Best Buy is a simple walk away. Dead serious too, like every shop ever is just a quick bicycle ride away. It's pretty nice.
Well you'd better hope it's one of those >100 stores.

Edit: I really wish they'd tell us which stores are participating so I can know if I need to plan a road trip.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Remember not every Best Buy will actually have these demos, so there's no guarantee the specific one near you will necessarily have it.

Edit: Yeah, what shinpichu said.

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
So in the realm of other obvious factoids like the sky being blue and fire being hot, Super Smash Bros will be in the next Nintendo Direct. My best guess would probably place the stream being aired Sunday, June 9th. Last year Nintendo aired their Pre-E3 stream that Sunday before E3 began, so going off of that same precedent I could see that happening. Problem is how many people will be tuning in on a Sunday during the NBA and NHL playoffs? Not exactly an ideal time. Then again, the direct is aimed more for the Nintendo community anyways. At least on Sunday less people will be working than during the weekday, in turn meaning more viewers. Whichever the case, we'll find out soon enough.

By the way, this is for Phazon.
OMG Animal Crossing New Leaf release and SSB4 info on the same day? Make it happen, Nintendo!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, in the UK you have jellied Eel. That's something

And yeast spread on toast

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Thought I'd show something super awesome I found just now:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The best thing about that video is that it uses footage from one of my favorite episodes - The Mysterious Mr. Friend.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
A satirical song about how "great" America is. I like it.
Lol I know. I live in America and it is a really great place to live, but even I can admit we can be fairly arrogant(especially the right-wing/conservative parts of our country). Like when a bunch of people got upset that America wasn't considered #1 in freedom.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Or #1 in the world. Seriously, China will eventually tie with us.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah because the atheist left are benevolent and humble

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
These lyrics alone sums up my reaction to these news( for the JSR fans):

Everybody, jump around!
Everybody, jump around now!
Everybody, jump around!
Everyody, jump around now!

Everybody, jump around!
Everybody, jump around!

Jump around now!
Get down!
Jump around now!
Get down!

Everybody, jump around!
Jump up, jump up, get down!
Everyody, jump around!
Jump up, jump up, get down!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Lol I know. I live in America and it is a really great place to live, but even I can admit we can be fairly arrogant(especially the right-wing/conservative parts of our country). Like when a bunch of people got upset that America wasn't considered #1 in freedom.
I dislike when people think America is like the center of the world or the best country in the world or something like that. The USA have good and bad things, like any other country on the planet.

One thing is liking your country, other thing is to boast about how great your country supposedly is, even though all countries in the world have their flaws to be corrected.

I like my country and it's a nice place to live, but it also has its flaws and problems to solve, just like America can also be a great place to live and also has its own problems.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Soon as I posted lyrics to a Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed song, I'd least expected news of a new DLC character for that game. It's about ****ing time.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Yeah because the atheist left are benevolent and humble
It's not about humility or arrogance, it's about what the religious right does and advocates for. They're the reason why gay marriage isn't legal, why evolution isn't recognized by the public as the scientific fact that it is, and for abstinence only education, among many other things.

I should mention I don't have a problem with religion, just with people who try to use the government to promote their religion.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's not about humility or arrogance, it's about what the religious right does and advocates for. They're the reason why gay marriage isn't legal, why evolution isn't recognized by the public as the scientific fact that it is, and for abstinence only education, among many other things.

I should mention I don't have a problem with religion, just with people who try to use the government to promote their religion.
At least they hold the belief that people should be responsible for their actions. The left are about ignoring those problems and depending on government support to solve it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Looking good. I can't believe we still don't know any of the characters' names. Or that this was supposed to be a launch game. :glare:
I'm sure we will know more during E3 or something.

Nintendo exclusive game + Sonic's "big" rival + Mario previously considered for the first game = should be obvious ;)
This is one big irony... To think Nintendo and Sega were once competitors and now do these partnerships and such.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
At least they hold the belief that people should be responsible for their actions. The left are about ignoring those problems and depending on government support to solve it.
Where did this come from? The non-religious part of the conservative movement isn't what I have an issue with. There's always a reason to disagree or debate about the size and scope of government. I take issue with the social goals(the RELIGIOUS right), which ironically is actually pushing for an increase in the influence of government in our personal lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom