• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Sly 4 was amazing, I wish Nintendo had a Rare studio to pump out games like that.
Uncharted 1 and 2 were great experiences 3 felt more of the same. I also hope Naughty Dog makes Jak & Daxter 4 at some point.

Awww man i have my last final tomorrow, i just want to get this behind me...:urg:
I know what you mean. Here's what my finals week was like for me.

Anthropology on Monday at 10:00, out at 10:40 - a relatively easy exam. I took it easy the rest of the day in prepartion for Tuesday which was all about studying for my comp. sci. final on Wednesday evening. After the comp. sci. final, I was feeling greatly relieved and very tired. Not long after going to the dining hall, I fell asleep for two hours and couldn't sleep until 5 so I just watched DBZ Abridged. So by this time, it's Thursday at 10 AM when I got up. Sold my books, got my hair trimmed and a few things I needed at the store. By the time I get back, it's around 1-ish and so I begin studying for financing going on and off to retain sanity. I had to call it a night at 3 AM or else I'd be counter productive with the financing final. Woke up at 6:20 for the 7:30 final that was a ****ing ***** for everyone. Then I had three hours to study for my management final, and I thankfully had a study guide that I prepared the week before so I crammed that in. After that, I spent the remainder of the afternoon packing stuff up with my dad to help while also getting rid of some clothes that don't fit me anymore. To make thing worse, I was packing up in the rain.

I also had songs in my head for each of my four finals.

Anthropology
Computer Science
Finance
Management

I really should've had this for one of them though.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Well, it's behind me now. Just gotta wait on my final Finance average, but I'm all but guaranteed that I'll be graduating on Friday.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I know what you mean. Here's what my finals week was like for me.

Anthropology on Monday at 10:00, out at 10:40 - a relatively easy exam. I took it easy the rest of the day in prepartion for Tuesday which was all about studying for my comp. sci. final on Wednesday evening. After the comp. sci. final, I was feeling greatly relieved and very tired. Not long after going to the dining hall, I fell asleep for two hours and couldn't sleep until 5 so I just watched DBZ Abridged. So by this time, it's Thursday at 10 AM when I got up. Sold my books, got my hair trimmed and a few things I needed at the store. By the time I get back, it's around 1-ish and so I begin studying for financing going on and off to retain sanity. I had to call it a night at 3 AM or else I'd be counter productive with the financing final. Woke up at 6:20 for the 7:30 final that was a ****ing ***** for everyone. Then I had three hours to study for my management final, and I thankfully had a study guide that I prepared the week before so I crammed that in. After that, I spent the remainder of the afternoon packing stuff up with my dad to help while also getting rid of some clothes that don't fit me anymore. To make thing worse, I was packing up in the rain.

I also had songs in my head for each of my four finals.

Anthropology
Computer Science
Finance
Management

I really should've had this for one of them though.
Eww that schedule... You have my condolences.
I had all my hard finals last week. I had my main studio crit today so i don't have to worry about modeling and rendering so that shaves 18hours out of my week :dizzy:. More time to study for this last class
The only 2 songs i play when its crunch time are:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnZTq5RiHZ4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wvlp6qIGF0

Phuck Astronomy, I have that from 6:00PM to 8:00PM tomorrow

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I had my contemporary literature and statistical analysis finals today. My 1st final was easy since I already knew what I wanted to write about and spent time re-reading my material of choice over the last week. The 2nd one was unexpectedly short but difficult.

It was a very mellow finals week for me but that's because I only had two classes this semester and I already had at least a B in both classes so I didn't feel pressured.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Ugh school... glad I didn't go to college. Sure in the long run I'm dumber for it, but I like it that way.

D

Deleted member

Man, sucks to be all of you guys. I got done with finals a few weeks ago. :p
I got done with finals when I dropped out of Uni...

Feels good man.

I'll actually be starting Art School in October. I'm excited.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I still have a whole other year of high school before I need to worry about finals in college, but still. I'm pretty stressed right now, as well...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'm done with school for like 4 years now. Still can't find a ****ing decent job.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Personally I'm doing better in college than I did at High School, though I do expect to round out about the same come graduation in two years. Only things I really regret is not knowing too many people and that my HS friends don't really use Facebook. Also not being able to find a job due to no permanent car.

Haven't found finals to be all that stressful (technically finished 3 weeks ago), I just add an extra hour or so onto my normal study schedule (of 2-4 hours each night), after that I get plenty of downtime. I often camp out in our dorm's study room during the day/weekend, go to the library at night around 9, or go to the laundry room when they're mostly empty. I find it a lot easier to study away from my room so there are less distractions and it's easier to focus.

D

Deleted member

I was doing awful in Uni, it's why I dropped out. Most of the courses were bull**** theoretical courses, and after 3 years of no schooling and just work, as well as a steady job to take up my time outside of studies I just had no motivation to even really bother.

I failed 6 out of 7 out of my midterm exams, and I was exceptionally pissed off because I tried really hard, and ACTUALLY understood the concepts as I'm quite good at literary analysis, but my teachers were looking for overly specific answers that followed the textbook, and didn't take the time to tell me where I went wrong.

So I got pissed off, said **** IT, and dropped out. I look back on it and it's the best decision I've taken in the past 3 years. Spending those 3 gap years taking college entrance exams and preparing for them to get INTO Uni as well as looking for scholarships (which were revoked due to beurocracy) was a huge ****ing waste of time.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I made it through college with extreme luck and extreme cheating. :reverse:

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Things have uhh.. changed since the last time I've posted I can't get use to this new layout o.O

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I was doing awful in Uni, it's why I dropped out. Most of the courses were bull**** theoretical courses, and after 3 years of no schooling and just work, as well as a steady job to take up my time outside of studies I just had no motivation to even really bother.
This oh so freaking much. The biggest problem with college is that unless you're in the engineering majors, you're very, IMO, under prepared for those degree requiring jobs. If I had the mindset for it, I don't think I'd have the confidence to apply for even an IT job due to my lack of confidence in my skills acquired in college. I've been reading a number of articles saying that employers are finding most college graduates to not be ready for even entry level jobs and that only a percentage of those that can get entry level jobs will be able to go higher.

Still, it's funny with me and theory as of late. If it's theory I like, I can actually figure out applications fairly quickly or at least be encouraged to try things out to see what does and doesn't work. Case in point, I was able to figure out a silly looking Monkey technique only for me to realize it was a throw break. You know, that's what should be done in theoretical classes - let us experiment and make it fun and not associate it with the unpleasant routines of science lab courses.

And you were majoring in IT at one point? ****, I'd probably have handled that better than Computer Science, but I guess that's not worth talking about as I overcame that.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
So to keep Opelucid up to date,

FIRE EMBLEM DISCUSSION TIME again.

The topic? Why Roy needs to be a psychopathic flaming badass, and why Chrom is so bland.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Welcome back to the forums, hope you enjoy the insanity asylum.
Haha :p

I don't know too much about FE I wanted to get Fire Emblem Awakening and I downloaded the demo but to be honest I wasn't too much of a fan. I'd like to see Lucina get in though.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Do Iblis, Asage, M&SG, Omega,Oasis, Oppossum, Starphoenix and Poppy still post?

D

Deleted member

Haha :p

I don't know too much about FE I wanted to get Fire Emblem Awakening and I downloaded the demo but to be honest I wasn't too much of a fan. I'd like to see Lucina get in though.
Fire Emblem again?

Mmmk, not to sway your opinion new guy, but you should totally check out the Lyn moveset in my sig.

Just sayian.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Do Iblis, Asage, M&SG, Omega,Oasis, Oppossum, Starphoenix and Poppy still post?
I don't know about Iblis, M&SG is a mod, he pops up occasionally, Oasis, Oppossum, and Starphoenix post regularly, I don't know about Poppy.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
What job are you searching for?
I wish I could tell you. Right now, I need to look at myself as a whole and start connecting the dots instead of just looking at things as is.

Sheesh, it's one hell of a force of habit when your family functions mostly as looking at mostly the surface.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
- Iblis doesn't (he popped up recently tho)
- asage doesn't
- Mario and Sonic Guy is a mod now
- Omega still MIA
- Oasis still posts
- Oppossum still posts
- Starphoenix posts occasionally
- I saw Poppy post in here recently

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I have put this phrase on my signature case anyone hasn't noticed:
Once the storm arrives and we discuss Fire Emblem again, we will all be playing Fire Emblem: Path of ***********.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I don't know about Iblis, M&SG is a mod, he pops up occasionally, Oasis, Oppossum, and Starphoenix post regularly, I don't know about Poppy.
Ahh, I see. And ManlySpirit I'm neutral about Lyn I don't really know too much about her but I wouldn't mind seeing her get in. Does anyone here think that we might get both Genesect and Awakened Mewtwo as Pokemon reps?

I actually remember Asage getting angry and leaving last year because Zoroark and Lucario were being promoted for Black 2 and White 2 back in April and people were saying that Victini's chances were little to none.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Does anyone here think that we might get both Genesect and Awakened Mewtwo as Pokemon reps?
I don't.

I would like a lot if Mewtwo returned in his original form. Perhaps add the new form as a special move or Final Smash? It's an idea some have considered.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Ahh, I see. And ManlySpirit I'm neutral about Lyn I don't really know too much about her but I wouldn't mind seeing her get in. Does anyone here think that we might get both Genesect and Awakened Mewtwo as Pokemon reps?
Genesect? lolno

Awakened Mewtwo? This depends greatly on how Awakened Mewtwo works. It could easily be a "stance" for Mewtwo OR it could be a transformation in the same vein as Dante and Vergil's LVL 3 Hypers.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I'd like to see both forms playable(I actually like Awakened Form more because he looks stronger..) Awakened Mewtwo being a FS sounds likely though.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I wonder if just Awakened Mewtwo will be a character. Mewtwo could teleport in and then quickly transform as an intro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom