• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427

"Pic of the day. It is said that the cosmos is beneath Rosalina's gown. This was actually featured briefly in her debut video."

So... we're all directly below Roaslina's panties...?

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

"Pic of the day. It is said that the cosmos is beneath Rosalina's gown. This was actually featured briefly in her debut video."

Global Warming....

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Reported for inappropriate image.

No rule 34 here

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Coincidentally, I went to a science center earlier for a space related show. Specifically I went to learn more about Jupiter and the Galilean moons.

And now for a comment on Rosalina that isn't a joke:

I'm still curious as to whether this is F-air or U-air. I was hoping the captions would clarify that. Ah well, guess I'll have to wait a while longer for that.

Regardless, for me the pic wasn't disappointing.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm still curious as to whether this is F-air or U-air. I was hoping the captions would clarify that. Ah well, guess I'll have to wait a while longer for that.
It's her F-air, you can see her U-air as well as her D-air in her trailer as that ring thingy that she shoots out.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Had a weird dream last night that I was playing Smash 4 and was a little odd. For example Sheik was desinged like she was from Hyrule Warriors and her moveset was with a red staff with a crazy amount of reach and flashy animations (in fact every character was doing flash animations. I think I saw Bayonetta too (I don't care if she gets in or not in reality). And there was a stage that looked like a mix of Subspace Emissary's Skyworld and the Save Point from The Great Maze level. I saw it on both the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS XXL (a 3DS even bigger than the 3DS XL). And was like this the whole time I was playing it :

No more candied pecans before bed time for me now

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Isn't that thing her up tilt?
By the looks of the animation, it probably is.

Though, if they're all under her dress, how is she there in the first place?
And more importantly, how can they exist under her when they're right next to her?

Last edited:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
ain't peeped this forum in a lil bit, so Lucario is already confirmed? hype, I would have expected Pokemon Trainer to be unveiled if he in the game tho

Reported for inappropriate image.

No rule 34 here
lmao don't we already have Wii Fit Trainer for that? considering she got body and all that

Last edited:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Good morning all, hope you're all doing well. Well, today's screenshot has my attention, and it's not for Rosalina herself. Look in the background...

Look at the hole near Rosalina's head...the once long-empty hallway has been edited over and scrapped by the looks of it. This might be the last effective thing to go and prove Ridley isn't a stage hazard. Said hallway was likely one of the only ways Ridley would be able to enter the stage, and with its design cut, I think we finally have a Stage Hazard deconfirmation. Not to mention the stage overall looks more suitable to Vorash than anything.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Good morning all, hope you're all doing well. Well, today's screenshot has my attention, and it's not for Rosalina herself. Look in the background...

Look at the hole near Rosalina's head...the once long-empty hallway has been edited over and scrapped by the looks of it. This might be the last effective thing to go and prove Ridley isn't a stage hazard. Said hallway was likely one of the only ways Ridley would be able to enter the stage, and with its design cut, I think we finally have a Stage Hazard deconfirmation. Not to mention the stage overall looks more suitable to Vorash than anything.
What do you mean? I still see it.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Yeah, the tunnel is still there.

Edit: I've never seen any evidence that Pyrosphere is anything more than the newest Planet Zebes/Metorid lava/acid stage incarnation.

Last edited:

Dairz

Smash Ace

Huh? It looks normal to me... Could you explain in a bit more detail? Never mind, mimgrim nailed it.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero

I think it's just the angle, Hotfeet.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
My point is the hole is there, but it's been done over with a wall in the background rather than the empty long hallway.
I'm pretty sure that's just the angle:

If you look at the rings of the corridor, it's the same brown as the wall you're seeing. Similarly, if you look closely you'll notice that the brown part of that Rosalina picture pops out a bit just like you would expect the rings to do from that angle.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm pretty sure that's just the angle:

If you look at the rings of the corridor, it's the same brown as the wall you're seeing. Similarly, if you look closely you'll notice that the brown part of that Rosalina picture pops out a bit just like you would expect the rings to do from that angle.
...That's a long hallway.
But, then again, this is Sakurai.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

Give it up... Sakurai ain't fessing up till SSB4 comes out.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Must we over analyse every single picture of the Pyrosphere? We're not going to see a pixel of Ridley on the stage by looking hard enough. Either he's shown as a stage hazard full-on or his simply isn't one. All this picture is trying to show is Rosalina's Flash Kick. Nothing more, nothing less.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Must we over analyse every single picture of the Pyrosphere? We're not going to see a pixel of Ridley on the stage by looking hard enough. Either he's shown as a stage hazard full-on or his simply isn't one. All this picture is trying to show is Rosalina's Flash Kick. Nothing more, nothing less.

I actually don't care, I just wanted to post a pic. C:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, there are those people.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
To be fair, they accidentally leaked Ness and Lucario with the sticker effects.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
To be fair, they accidentally leaked Ness and Lucario with the sticker effects.
A slight oversight... but understandable since they are pretty small... and Ridley is pretty damn huge... it is kinda hard to overlook him... :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom