• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Ah playing brawl with my girlfriend. Life cannot get any better

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
IT'S ARMS!
SONICS BEST BUDDY!
A MAGICAL KITSUNE!*

*Katsune is Japanese for two-armed fox!

I just killed this thread
HEEEY SOOONIC!
I KIDNAPPED ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

...And turned them into robots...
You can't kill something that's already been dead...

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I've been seeing an incredible amount of mixed views on Bravely Default as I start to see more of it.

You name it:

"Best game ever", "meh", "**** it", "So amazing" "Pretty average rpg", "It's horrible",

I've played the demo and I enjoyed what I played so far. I haven't beaten the demo yet, but I just beat the turtle mid boss where you needed "Better equipment then what the town offers.".

The biggest complaints I heard so far were, aside from being a generic RPG, was that it was overly complicated and grinding.

Also it apparently has a micro transaction feature to get an item that basically makes the game easier.

What are all of you guys' general opinions on it?

I'm still probably going to buy it anyways, but just curious.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So I've been seeing an incredible amount of mixed views on Bravely Default as I start to see more of it.

You name it:

"Best game ever", "meh", "**** it", "So amazing" "Pretty average rpg", "It's horrible",

I've played the demo and I enjoyed what I played so far. I haven't beaten the demo yet, but I just beat the turtle mid boss where you needed "Better equipment then what the town offers.".

The biggest complaints I heard so far were, aside from being a generic RPG, was that it was overly complicated and grinding.

Also it apparently has a micro transaction feature to get an item that basically makes the game easier.

What are all of you guys' general opinions on it?

I'm still probably going to buy it anyways, but just curious.
I haven't played it yet, not getting it till release date in America.

But from what I gathered; everything before chapter 5 is great and fantastic. Then come chapter 5 it is suppose to become tedious and repetitive.

Those talking about the overly complicated and grinding are probably referring to the demo. From those I know who have played the full game it isn't a problem.

Micro Transactions are optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom