• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
No, but it is hilariously arousing. =D

Or arousingly hilarious. One of the two. ¦D
Statements like those are literally terrorist attacks on female identity. The fact that you find lewd, hideous and forceful acts one another human being (regardless of gender) humorous makes me sick.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Female victimization isn't cool guys.
Interestingly enough, there is a treatment that's been used for a while on soldiers with PTSD to phenomenal effect, it involves reliving elements they faced during their trauma.
A study just came out that shows the same therapy works for people who have been rapurruhhmmm, eh. Nothing.
But yeah, it's not cool. Victimization isn't cool in general.

Anyways, guys, I found out what I'm doing wrong in writing. Lots of stuff. First I was unstructured and undirected, then I became far too rigid while gaining many mechanical necessities and basic guidelines, now I've gained direction and found better creativity. I wasn't reading enough, reading other things helped me understand this. :p

Anthony is a pretty cool guy because of how he acts. . . I've always wanted to find a polite word for badass, anybody have any suggestions?

I have some trouble getting the timing down for L-canceling Ganondorf's aerials when he hits due to the hitstun :(

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
...Actually, yes. He is one of my P:M mains. Dammit, you just made that a lot funnier than it should've been. XD

Although, the stipulation as always been that all black people who play Smash main Falco. ¦D
Ganon and Mr. G&W are the only black people on the roster. :laugh:
I guess Kirby can technically be black too if he copies Mr. G&W. You know what they say "Once you go black..."

What!? I didn't get the memo. I usually see them playing C. Falcon too.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I still don't know how I'd feel about Waluigi. But then again my feelings are all over the place, lol.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Anyways, guys, I found out what I'm doing wrong in writing. Lots of stuff. First I was unstructured and undirected, then I became far too rigid while gaining many mechanical necessities and basic guidelines, now I've gained direction and found better creativity. I wasn't reading enough, reading other things helped me understand this. :p
So basically, you were contrived for a while? I dunno, it's what came to mind. I'm trying to bolster my creative drive back too! New Yeas Resolution, you see. ;w;

I would rage if we got Waluigi.
Realistically, Mii or Pac-Man wil do that for me.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I love Waluigi. I was disappointed to find out he was an Assist Trophy in Brawl. If he doesn't appear playable in Sm4sh, I'll be little upset but it's by no means a deal breaker. If he doesn't, there's always him in Super Smash Bros. Crusade.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Although, the stipulation as always been that all black people who play Smash main Falco. ¦D
While I would agree there are a lot of black Falco mains, FGC is pretty black, and so is Smash, and we have lots of other characters too :/
Shroomed plays Dr. Mario ;)
Vermanubis is white, and Kage the Warrior is French/Canadian.

I used to think Waluigi would be hilarious, but now I am indifferent. There are plenty of cool things he could do, but I no longer want the character for his own sake.
So basically, you were contrived for a while? I dunno, it's what came to mind. I'm trying to bolster my creative drive back too! New Yeas Resolution, you see. ;w;

Realistically, Mii or Pac-Man wil do that for me.
I think you mean confounded? I did plan, however, and the plan wasn't a terribly good one. Yes, if you want creative drive read fantasy books you like and borrow schemas of interaction and interest! Examine especially all the unnecessary fears one may have in writing, that should shake you if you were in a state like mine. Some structure is always welcome, though. It's tough trying to think of which guidelines to maintain and which to do away with, the surest ones maintain and the iffy ones (ones you're not sure that improve your writing) throw away.

I share your sentiments about Mii and Pac-Man.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Miis, Waluigi, Paper Mario and more Mario characters will do it for me (Which of course Waluigi & Paper Mario both fall under).

Wii Fit Trainar and Rosalina eventually grew on me the more I looked at their moves during that day.
But those characters above will probably take a good week for me to quit being butthurt.

D

Deleted member

Rosalina should have been someone I would rage about since she wasn't:
-a character I supported
-a character I found to be likely
-a character I saw any point in including

yet upon seeing her, I was more indifferent towards her than anything else.

So on that note, there isn't that much that would make me actually rage. Unless it's **** like Krystal replacing Falco/Wolf (for "uniqueness"), Impa replacing Sheik (for "relevancy"), or Anthony instead of Ridley (because "Ridley is too big/difficult").
In other words, there better be a damn good explanation.

D

Deleted member

Interestingly enough, there is a treatment that's been used for a while on soldiers with PTSD to phenomenal effect, it involves reliving elements they faced during their trauma.
A study just came out that shows the same therapy works for people who have been rapurruhhmmm, eh. Nothing.
But yeah, it's not cool. Victimization isn't cool in general.

Anthony is a pretty cool guy because of how he acts. . . I've always wanted to find a polite word for badass, anybody have any suggestions?

I have some trouble getting the timing down for L-canceling Ganondorf's aerials when he hits due to the hitstun :(
Not to turn this into a debate, but on a slightly more serious note, do you have a link to that? Cause I have read something similar, however, I've also read the opposite.

And I can certainly see how reliving a traumatic experience can be more detrimental than otherwise, when the victim tends to blame themselves for the incident and usually wounds up feeling objectified.

Like I said, not wanting to derail things, I would like to read up a bit more on that though...

On topic, Waluigi is fine I guess, there are worse newcomers that we could get.

Also, what do you guys think about Capcom? I hear they're going bankrupt these days.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Capcom is dead to me.
I love SF, DmC (reboot) and Asura's Wrath but their practices make it hard for me to support them.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I think you mean confounded? I did plan, however, and the plan wasn't a terribly good one. Yes, if you want creative drive read fantasy books you like and borrow schemas of interaction and interest! Examine especially all the unnecessary fears one may have in writing, that should shake you if you were in a state like mine. Some structure is always welcome, though. It's tough trying to think of which guidelines to maintain and which to do away with, the surest ones maintain and the iffy ones (ones you're not sure that improve your writing) throw away.

I share your sentiments about Mii and Pac-Man.
Well, by confounded, I do find myself bewildered when it comes to my conventions. Like, was this idea portrayed it's best? Does the theme line resonate well here? Does this character act with all their dimensions? What I got from this is that you should try and fix anything that feels off to you. Which now that I think about it, I really could do more.

I assume you speak of that one SheikxMarth fanfic you wrote in terms of a bad plan?

Also, what do you guys think about Capcom? I hear they're going bankrupt these days.
Meh, Capcom had some games I really liked, though it doesn't feel intimate like I am with Nintendo. They should really listen to their critics and reconstruct their business methods.

Oh, and I finally got to playing my first Mega Man game, Mega Man X. I finally realize the sentiments of the Mega Man fanbase now. That game is a masterpiece. ;c;

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I'm indifferent about Mii... maybe troll butthurt fans with Mii... but I would hype if Wandering Heroes from StreetPass Mii Plaza are playable... they are from Find Mii... and there's a Find Mii stage in the 3DS version.

D

Deleted member

Capcom is dead to me.
I love SF, DmC (reboot) and Asura's Wrath but their practices make it hard for me to support them.
I've lost faith in modern SF. Blazblue is much better, but ASW has always been the king of fighters ;).

I don't much care for that slap in the face known as 'Donte.'

I never played Asura's Wrath, and with Megaman dead, the only think Capcom is good for is Monster Hunter:grin:, which I hope Nintendo buys along with the team.

Still, if Capcom goes down, expect the industry to be in dire straits.:urg:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I've been told that I should get into the more recent SF games if I want to improve myself in other fighters than Smash. I have played Guilty Gear and BlazBlue and would probably enjoy them more if I was more confident and competent in my ability. I've heard things such as "They're only fun if your serious into fighting games" yadda yadda.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Oh, and I finally got to playing my first Mega Man game, Mega Man X. I finally realize the sentiments of the Mega Man fanbase now. That game is a masterpiece. ;c;
Mega Man X's first stage is really a great showcase of tutorial design. Everything in that stage is set up so you can learn the game's basics, spotting secrets and how to identify enemy weaknesses without explicitly telling you or engaging in hand holding to walk you through everything. The whole game is great (it's definitely in my top 10) but the intro stage is without a doubt superb from an instructional design standpoint.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I've lost faith in modern SF. Blazblue is much better, but ASW has always been the king of fighters ;).

I don't much care for that slap in the face known as 'Donte.'

I never played Asura's Wrath, and with Megaman dead, the only think Capcom is good for is Monster Hunter:grin:, which I hope Nintendo buys along with the team.

Still, if Capcom goes down, expect the industry to be in dire straits.:urg:
Never played Blazeblu, KoF, Guilty Gear and other games of the like, but fighting games have always been enjoyable for me to spectate...except MvC3

Lol, I guess the reboot is hit or miss depending on your tastes.

If Capcom does under, it's going to be interesting seeing who scoops up certain IPs.

*Glares intensely at Nintendo*

D

Deleted member

I've been told that I should get into the more recent SF games if I want to improve myself in other fighters than Smash. I have played Guilty Gear and BlazBlue and would probably enjoy them more if I was more confident and competent in my ability. I've heard things such as "They're only fun if your serious into fighting games" yadda yadda.
I disagree with that last statement, I'm subpar at best at those games, and still love them to death. I simply like all the creativity that goes into building all the diverse faces in those games.

Somehow though, I'm not too excited for Xrd, I don't the new anime-ish look to the game, I prefer the more gritty heavy-metal style of the old games.

Yeh, metal4laif \m/

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Gee, the only games that really speak dear to me from Capcom are Mega Man X and Okami! Played DMC4, MvC3, UMvC3, Resident Evil 1. Darkstalkers 3 I admire for its soundtrack and art design.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
To me, you should play Tekken. You generally know why you lose and it's fun to play. It's also a hard teacher for fundamentals.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Not to turn this into a debate, but on a slightly more serious note, do you have a link to that? Cause I have read something similar, however, I've also read the opposite.

And I can certainly see how reliving a traumatic experience can be more detrimental than otherwise, when the victim tends to blame themselves for the incident and usually wounds up feeling objectified.

Like I said, not wanting to derail things, I would like to read up a bit more on that though...

On topic, Waluigi is fine I guess, there are worse newcomers that we could get.

It's probably the specific therapy technique, though I don't have anything beyond that. The study I read was like 80 something % completely getting over it rather than the standard 50 something % getting over it through only supportive therapy. Here's APA on PTSD: http://www.apa.org/research/action/exposure.aspx and here's JAMA with the study I was talking about (glad I somehow found it!): http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1793800
I guess it does depend on the person, some will shell up and continue to hurt themselves, but I'm willing to bet that most with the proper guidance can learn to accept the evil done to them.

Hey, isn't Capcom helping Sakurai? No--wait, that's Namco-Bandai. I always get the two confused. :/
Well, by confounded, I do find myself bewildered when it comes to my conventions. Like, was this idea portrayed it's best? Does the theme line resonate well here? Does this character act with all their dimensions? What I got from this is that you should try and fix anything that feels off to you. Which now that I think about it, I really could do more.

I assume you speak of that one SheikxMarth fanfic you wrote in terms of a bad plan?

Mega Man X was Xcellent.

Noooope, wasn't referring general guidelines of writing (make everything as short as possible don't do x or y), though I do not like how I portrayed Sheik.
Here are a few solid foundations you can build off of for making an idea flow: You don't want to hand-hold the reader, that's not good, but you can't be super mega overly vague either, the best solution is to show rather than tell. Exposition goes a long way when you're fleshing out a story, put it in between actions of characters, or as an introduction of actions to characters, but how a character is thinking and feeling in any given moment? It isn't necessary all the time to do this, but try to replace any "ly" words with an action of the character that would reflect the mood you're trying to portray. In this way, by action, you show rather than tell the reader, and they don't get bored at uninspired stuff. Also, try not to have people just standing around talking if they can be doing something else too, it's a good way to also show the environment rather than tell the environment. This is something that I held on to a little too tightly, I never told anything ever and was struggling constantly to find new actions and make silly excuses for people to show certain things that didn't need to be shown, the effect wasn't too good. In that, I was also being quite cowardly and overly-careful and all my writing turned bland, just a symptom of trying to make myself narrowly focused.
Ideas are best portrayed through action, analogy is also a cool tool to describe something. The worst thing to do is be perfectionist like I was, go ahead and write and you will find what does and does not work, hopefully.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Cap'n, you can learn fighting game fundamentals in other fighting games. The only reason why people suggest SF is because it's primordially basic. Meter management, zoning, footsies---SF is the stuff that other fighters are built off of. I say stick with a game you like and learn its stuff; the rest'll fall into place.

And Manly, BB isn't even worth comparing to other fighters unless its BBCP. All of the other iterations were pretty bad.

Smooth Criminal

D

Deleted member

Cap'n, you can learn fighting game fundamentals in other fighting games. The only reason why people suggest SF is because it's primordially basic. Meter management, zoning, footsies---SF is the stuff that other fighters are built off of. I say stick with a game you like and learn its stuff; the rest'll fall into place.

And Manly, BB isn't even worth comparing to other fighters unless its BBCP. All of the other iterations were pretty bad.

Smooth Criminal
Perhaps, but it's still easy to learn and tons of fun. If they haven't played it, and want to get into fighters, I don't see why they should forego it. I personally found it more engaging that SF. :estatic:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
@ Smooth Criminal Smooth Criminal
That might explain why I couldn't fully settle into a single character.

On that note, did play Tekken 6 for a bit and I love the Soul Calibur series behind V. Tag Tournament 2 seems really polished in all sorts of ways.
Tag 2 isn't perfect, but it's pretty well done which is why Namco working on Smash gave me a lot of hope.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I'm sure not being able to learn fundamentals from any fighting game would result from terrible design direction. I guess what it boils down to is finding and sticking to something I like.

Noooope, wasn't referring general guidelines of writing (make everything as short as possible don't do x or y), though I do not like how I portrayed Sheik. Here are a few solid foundations you can build off of for making an idea flow: You don't want to hand-hold the reader, that's not good, but you can't be super mega overly vague either, the best solution is to show rather than tell. Exposition goes a long way when you're fleshing out a story, put it in between actions of characters, or as an introduction of actions to characters, but how a character is thinking and feeling in any given moment? It isn't necessary all the time to do this, but try to replace any "ly" words with an action of the character that would reflect the mood you're trying to portray. In this way, by action, you show rather than tell the reader, and they don't get bored at uninspired stuff. Also, try not to have people just standing around talking if they can be doing something else too, it's a good way to also show the environment rather than tell the environment. This is something that I held on to a little too tightly, I never told anything ever and was struggling constantly to find new actions and make silly excuses for people to show certain things that didn't need to be shown, the effect wasn't too good. In that, I was also being quite cowardly and overly-careful and all my writing turned bland, just a symptom of trying to make myself narrowly focused.
Ideas are best portrayed through action, analogy is also a cool tool to describe something. The worst thing to do is be perfectionist like I was, go ahead and write and you will find what does and does not work, hopefully.
Yeah, showing something as it happens instead of just describing how it is much more effective.

If you have time for a sampler, I rewrote this scene within a bigger fanfic of mine. I hated how bland I wrote the characters in the original draft. Feel free to critique:
There was another pink puff amongst the ragtag group of all-stars; Kirby. He was accompanied by four of his friends: Rick, Coo, Kine, and Ribbon. In particular, Ribbon embraced an elongated diamond made of green and violet crystal.

“So you guys found his trophy in the middle of Vegetable Valley?” Ribbon prattled.

“Yeah! ‘Cept when we revived him, he just sorta snapped. His eyes somehow became red. And that’s not what we saw on the trophy!” Rick the Hamster said with pep rolling in his voice.

“Poor fella seemed spooked. We quartered him in our burrow until he felt better.” Kine the Sunfish said in his dopey tone.

“He didn’t tell us what he saw or even how he ended up where he was. But apparently, Zero’s sought the whole multimetaverse now and not just Dreamland. So it happens to be inside Dark Castle again.” Coo the Owl said smugly.

“Yeah, I wanted to make sure Kirby was okay,” The pink haired fairy’s fervent bubble gum eyes glanced upon Kirby; he noticed them. She turned away. “You Dreamlandians sound alright even as your land has been ravaged like never before. This place always remains beautiful. Only if I knew how long.” she started to shiver.

“Well, even as we get constantly whacked up by cosmic invaders, all the gripes somehow become easy to manage every time. That’s probably why the Dark Matter hate it so much. There’s just something in the air about it.” Coo spoke.

“Ripple Star was ravaged by the Dark Matter. Our queen was morphed into a witch from them possessing her and began to harvest the beauty of our land to surfeit her insidious gains. I was fearing for my life until I heard of this here operation. I wanted to help, so I took the Crystal from its pedestal and fled for Dreamland. The Fairies consider me a fugitive for it.”

“Oi, that’s the Crystal you and Kirby had to cover a while back. Never thought I’d see it with my own eyes.” Kine awed, gazing upon the Crystal with wide eyes. Rick and Coo came in for closer inspection.

“At its recovered state, you have a good shot at destroying any Dark Matter with it,” Ribbon rotated the Crystal. Light bounced off each of its refracted faces, glinting it into rainbow spectrums. “It’s the life source and power giver to all Fairies. It’s very manifestation keeps Ripple Star turning. But why I brought it here is because it can purify Dark Matter essence out of any soul.”

Kirby recalled his third encounter with Zero. In its ascended form as Zero Two, it took on the form of a fallen angel with feathers of solid blood tipping the ends of its white wings. Ribbon carried Kirby level to Zero Two’s eyes as he exchanged shots from the Crystal Shard Gun with its bloody tears. Eventually, all of its weak points were damaged, causing it to combust back into oblivion and leaving the Dark Matter back to primitive instinct with its master fallen.

“Poyo!” Kirby scuttled over to the Crystal, nudging his Animal Friends out of the way. Ribbon watched curiously as Kirby eyed every intricate angle upon its surface.

Kirby opened his mouth and inhaled the relic. It slipped around his salivating gums and went down smoothly when he flattened himself for a swallow into his endless stomach.

“Look what ya done now! How’re we possibly going to get that out of his stomach now!” Rick shouted. He grabbed the edges of Kirby’s mouth and shoved his head in in search for the throat orifice. This ended up stretching Kirby’s pink mass over him like a curtain.

“No! Get back here you!” Kine shouted as he nipped Rick’s bottom, causing him to flinch.

“Gah!” Rick began scampering around their space. Kine pegged his dorsal fin to the smooth floor to try to weight the hamster down, but to no avail.

“Hold still!” Coo flapped over to the struggling Kine and wrapped the edges of his wings under the sunfish’s body.

“Guys, stop it! What’re we going to do about the Crystal now?” Ribbon hollered. She whined as she scooped her face into her palms and fluttered aimlessly.

Rick felt the puffy, wet mass of Kirby tighten closer around his pear-shaped body. He frivolously shrugged and shook to try to fling his friend off of him. All while Kine and Coo were holstering him back.

“Put your-” Coo fought back his words under the strain of his muscles baring their weight on Kine. He and Kine exhausted themselves from one mighty pull. “Back into it!”

Rick screamed as he was pulled free from Kirby’s vacuum brace. Kine and Coo collided with his back as they coasted back.

“Kirbyyyy!” Ribbon’s wings flapped with buzzing rapidity as she coptered around the puffball. “What am I going to show the Fairies now?”

“Poyo…” Kirby sighed, drooping his pudgy mass forth. A white aura faded briefly around Kirby. Ribbon’s eyes flustered as she stared upon him in wonder.

“Well, whatever you do, make sure you cough that up after you fight Zero. I’m sure it’s not going to take kindly to that energy. So you better watch it!” And if he just can’t bring it back, he’s going to have to come home with me. Aaah! Butterflies tickled Ribbon’s stomach. Rosy blushes polished her cheeks. The thought of bringing Kirby back to Ripple Star to compensate for the Crystal remaining within him and blossoming her crush into a romance was so ridiculous that she smirked in conviction.

“What’cha gonna do about the Crystal now, Ribbon? That would’ve been a good defense if your boyfriend didn’t gobble-”

Ribbon zipped over to clasp Rick’s mouth so he would have to swallow his tease. “Shut up! What in the Hands made you even think that!?”

Kirby sat back with his floppy feet fidgeting as he watched his friends argue in their folly. Seeing it unfold made him smile; their dilemma was lighthearted.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm sure not being able to learn fundamentals from any fighting game would result from terrible design direction. I guess what it boils down to is finding and sticking to something I like.
I would say this is true to a certain extent with Marvel, but only because Marvel is a different animal altogether.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I actually played MegaMan 2 and X recently. I loved 2 to death, and X is pretty good, as well.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Yeah, showing something as it happens instead of just describing how it is much more effective.

If you have time for a sampler, I rewrote this scene within a bigger fanfic of mine. I hated how bland I wrote the characters in the original draft. Feel free to critique:
There was another pink puff amongst the ragtag group of all-stars; Kirby. He was accompanied by four of his friends: Rick, Coo, Kine, and Ribbon. In particular, Ribbon embraced an elongated diamond made of green and violet crystal.

“So you guys found his trophy in the middle of Vegetable Valley?” Ribbon prattled.

“Yeah! ‘Cept when we revived him, he just sorta snapped. His eyes somehow became red. And that’s not what we saw on the trophy!” Rick the Hamster said with pep rolling in his voice.

“Poor fella seemed spooked. We quartered him in our burrow until he felt better.” Kine the Sunfish said in his dopey tone.

“He didn’t tell us what he saw or even how he ended up where he was. But apparently, Zero’s sought the whole multimetaverse now and not just Dreamland. So it happens to be inside Dark Castle again.” Coo the Owl said smugly.

“Yeah, I wanted to make sure Kirby was okay,” The pink haired fairy’s fervent bubble gum eyes glanced upon Kirby; he noticed them. She turned away. “You Dreamlandians sound alright even as your land has been ravaged like never before. This place always remains beautiful. Only if I knew how long.” she started to shiver.

“Well, even as we get constantly whacked up by cosmic invaders, all the gripes somehow become easy to manage every time. That’s probably why the Dark Matter hate it so much. There’s just something in the air about it.” Coo spoke.

“Ripple Star was ravaged by the Dark Matter. Our queen was morphed into a witch from them possessing her and began to harvest the beauty of our land to surfeit her insidious gains. I was fearing for my life until I heard of this here operation. I wanted to help, so I took the Crystal from its pedestal and fled for Dreamland. The Fairies consider me a fugitive for it.”

“Oi, that’s the Crystal you and Kirby had to cover a while back. Never thought I’d see it with my own eyes.” Kine awed, gazing upon the Crystal with wide eyes. Rick and Coo came in for closer inspection.

“At its recovered state, you have a good shot at destroying any Dark Matter with it,” Ribbon rotated the Crystal. Light bounced off each of its refracted faces, glinting it into rainbow spectrums. “It’s the life source and power giver to all Fairies. It’s very manifestation keeps Ripple Star turning. But why I brought it here is because it can purify Dark Matter essence out of any soul.”

Kirby recalled his third encounter with Zero. In its ascended form as Zero Two, it took on the form of a fallen angel with feathers of solid blood tipping the ends of its white wings. Ribbon carried Kirby level to Zero Two’s eyes as he exchanged shots from the Crystal Shard Gun with its bloody tears. Eventually, all of its weak points were damaged, causing it to combust back into oblivion and leaving the Dark Matter back to primitive instinct with its master fallen.

“Poyo!” Kirby scuttled over to the Crystal, nudging his Animal Friends out of the way. Ribbon watched curiously as Kirby eyed every intricate angle upon its surface.

Kirby opened his mouth and inhaled the relic. It slipped around his salivating gums and went down smoothly when he flattened himself for a swallow into his endless stomach.

“Look what ya done now! How’re we possibly going to get that out of his stomach now!” Rick shouted. He grabbed the edges of Kirby’s mouth and shoved his head in in search for the throat orifice. This ended up stretching Kirby’s pink mass over him like a curtain.

“No! Get back here you!” Kine shouted as he nipped Rick’s bottom, causing him to flinch.

“Gah!” Rick began scampering around their space. Kine pegged his dorsal fin to the smooth floor to try to weight the hamster down, but to no avail.

“Hold still!” Coo flapped over to the struggling Kine and wrapped the edges of his wings under the sunfish’s body.

“Guys, stop it! What’re we going to do about the Crystal now?” Ribbon hollered. She whined as she scooped her face into her palms and fluttered aimlessly.

Rick felt the puffy, wet mass of Kirby tighten closer around his pear-shaped body. He frivolously shrugged and shook to try to fling his friend off of him. All while Kine and Coo were holstering him back.

“Put your-” Coo fought back his words under the strain of his muscles baring their weight on Kine. He and Kine exhausted themselves from one mighty pull. “Back into it!”

Rick screamed as he was pulled free from Kirby’s vacuum brace. Kine and Coo collided with his back as they coasted back.

“Kirbyyyy!” Ribbon’s wings flapped with buzzing rapidity as she coptered around the puffball. “What am I going to show the Fairies now?”

“Poyo…” Kirby sighed, drooping his pudgy mass forth. A white aura faded briefly around Kirby. Ribbon’s eyes flustered as she stared upon him in wonder.

“Well, whatever you do, make sure you cough that up after you fight Zero. I’m sure it’s not going to take kindly to that energy. So you better watch it!” And if he just can’t bring it back, he’s going to have to come home with me. Aaah! Butterflies tickled Ribbon’s stomach. Rosy blushes polished her cheeks. The thought of bringing Kirby back to Ripple Star to compensate for the Crystal remaining within him and blossoming her crush into a romance was so ridiculous that she smirked in conviction.

“What’cha gonna do about the Crystal now, Ribbon? That would’ve been a good defense if your boyfriend didn’t gobble-”

Ribbon zipped over to clasp Rick’s mouth so he would have to swallow his tease. “Shut up! What in the Hands made you even think that!?”

Kirby sat back with his floppy feet fidgeting as he watched his friends argue in their folly. Seeing it unfold made him smile; their dilemma was lighthearted.
I really don't trust myself enough to properly critique for fear of leading you astray, I'm only learning as well, sorry. . .
Like I said, you gotta read, man, read! Don't forget to enjoy it either!
Good vocabulary, even if--No, I better just not say anything :O

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I just hope grab teching finds its way into Smash 4. I'm tired of seeing chain-grab "combos".

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Really outta pick up my books again. Lookit em, sitting on my desk counter.

It's fine if your critique isn't proper. Even if it's a few little tidbits. The most critique will come out when I finally achieve exposure.

EDIT: 666th post. Wow.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Statements like those are literally terrorist attacks on female identity. The fact that you find lewd, hideous and forceful acts one another human being (regardless of gender) humorous makes me sick.
You're talking to a guy who has these two songs as his personal themes. ¦D

Your disgust makes my **** long and my smile wide. ¦3

Especially since I'm just messing around cause I can. ¦) *shrugs*

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I really liked Mega Man X1. It's a pretty fun game. That said, I think Mega Man X2 is almost as good. The intro stage might not have gotten the fundamental of game design in the intro stage as well as the original, but every other level is near Mega Man X1's level of quality. Anyone else play Mega Man and Bass? That game was awesome too.

As for Capcom's monetary dilemma, I wouldn't want them to lose so many good IPs. I just want them to get the crap together. They can start by listening to their critics and halting the focus on DLC. We know that they can make good games. People really like their characters too.

Though if they were to give out IPs, I'd like to see Okami/DMC/Viewtiful Joe to go back to Kamiya. Same with Mega Man going to Inafune. Mega Man going to Nintendo could work too, though Nintendo does have quite a few platformers of their own. But Mega Man is different enough to warrant keeping. Not sure who should get Street Fighter though.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I'm back.

I'm lazy, can someone make me a round up of last week's news?

And also happy new year guys, sorry if I'm late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom