• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got some jeans. Two of them, gray and dark blue. A t-shirt too. So I'm glad that I got some new clothes. Got a Marvel Encyclopedia and a Spider-Man cup.

Didn't get any games, but I saved some money, so I'll try and grab Pokemon Y.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Whelp. My condolences. Kinda making me glad I still don't have any new system yet. How long have you had that Wii U though out of curiosity?
Since day one. Never had a console failing so hard in so little time. I've never been more disappointed in Nintendo, especially since they took away my WiiU for a week to "repair it"... If they send me back a broken WiiU again I don't know what I'll do. I should sue them really. At least they should give me like 50 bucks on the eShop along with it...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm in a very ****ty mood for Christmas.

Sure I got my gifts from my best friend earlier last week, but I didn't get to go home for Christmas because of working ****ing retail. And now I come to find out the guy I like is already in a relationship on Christmas (I did set myself up to find this out on Christmas to be honest, still sucks with the timing of it all).

This has been a ****ty ****ing Christmas.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

Sure I got my gifts from my best friend earlier last week, but I didn't get to go home for Christmas because of working ****ing retail. And now I come to find out the guy I like is already in a relationship on Christmas (I did set myself up to find this out on Christmas to be honest, still sucks with the timing of it all).

You're lucky, trust me (I'm obviously not talking about my WiiU LOL, that's just icing on the cake).

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You're lucky, trust me (I'm obviously not talking about my WiiU LOL, that's just icing on the cake).

I'm aware that it's relatively tame for a ****ty Christmas. There are people without homes, etc, etc.

In fact I just vented to someone who does indeed have it worse on Christmas than me on Tumblr.

It still sucks to be sad and not in the Christmas spirit for any reason what so ever.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's better than a girl you like and you find out likes you back invites a date to your birthday party.

Liked me back indeed

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I'm aware that it's relatively tame for a ****ty Christmas. There are people without homes, etc, etc.

In fact I just vented to someone who does indeed have it worse on Christmas than me on Tumblr.

It still sucks to be sad and not in the Christmas spirit for any reason what so ever.
ç_ç

LOOK SAKURAI. LOOK.

LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO US.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well since we are talking about gifts.

I got a breakfast sandwich maker, a shirt with eagles on it, an Xbox 360, Gears of War Triple pack (don't let the name fool you, it actually only comes with 2 games Gears of War 1 and Gears of War2, the "triple" part is DLC put onto the disc for Gears of War 2), Blue Dragon, and some candy.

While my dad got a LoZ WW Wii-U along with NSMBU and NSLU. xD

And with that, the old Wii is now officially mine. xD

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Someone named "Don Mattrick"
replied to "JohnKnight1"'s comment on youtube and I responded to that guy.

Apparently this "Don" guy is actually big within Microsoft or something.

He's also an asshole from what he replied back to me.

Don Mattrick
Mentioned you in a comment on Johnknight1's post

Johnknight1

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly - Yesterday 9:21 PM

One of the best quotes from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn...
"People are probably the dumbest creatures alive."

Woman Tortured as Kidnappers Demand WHAT For Her Release?!?!?!

Hide comments

Don Mattrick
Yesterday 9:41 PM

What's the smartest then?

PsychoIncarnate
2:21 PM

+Don Mattrick
Dolphins. Didn't you see Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy?

Don Mattrick
5:13 PM

+PsychoIncarnate
Sorry, I was too busy building Xbox One for everyone to watch a silly movie.

PsychoIncarnate
5:19 PM

+Don Mattrick
The book came out in 1979, the first film was in 1981, and the last movie was in 2005. If it took you that long to make a console, I'm sorry to tell you it's mediocre.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I am. I think so many people got 3DS's & Wii U's (and maybe eShop prepaid cards too) for Xmas it's clogging the servers.
I hope that's a good thing... That would have to be a TON of people on the servers...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently that wasn't the real Don Mattrick, who I don't know who that is

Anyway, the Dr. Who special is on BBC America right now!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Since day one. Never had a console failing so hard in so little time. I've never been more disappointed in Nintendo, especially since they took away my WiiU for a week to "repair it"... If they send me back a broken WiiU again I don't know what I'll do. I should sue them really. At least they should give me like 50 bucks on the eShop along with it...
Heh, I hear ya. At least Nintendo doesn't have a track record for system failures like M$ or anyone though. Seems like you may have just been one of the few unlucky ones.

D:
Anything that can be done to make it better your highness?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Well there's more to Christmas than just materialism right?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well there's more to Christmas than just materialism right?

True it is. It just that the thought that counts. Not so much the gifts themselves. I'm sure many people can talk about gifts they didn't particularity like, but they appreciate some even bothered to think about them.

D

Deleted member

Looks like everyone is getting a Christmas bonus gift: Justin Beiber officially says he's retiring!

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!
Today has been a great Christmas and this news only makes it better. There is still a garden of hope in this world.

For Christmas, I bought myself a Wii U with Pikmin 3, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Wonderful 101. I got Red Dead Redemption for the PS3 and The Last Story for the Wii. Played Pikmin 3 so far and I absolutely love it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm loving Pikmin 3 so far as well. (though I got it for my birthday back in September, I didn't get a good chance to play it until very recently) Great level design, gameplay and plot.

I'm kind of scared to see what the final boss is like though, considering the final bosses from the prievous two Pikmin games were hard as hell.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Today has been a great Christmas and this news only makes it better. There is still a garden of hope in this world.

For Christmas, I bought myself a Wii U with Pikmin 3, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Wonderful 101. I got Red Dead Redemption for the PS3 and The Last Story for the Wii. Played Pikmin 3 so far and I absolutely love it.

Good to see you're liking you're gifts. Did you ever play Wind Waker before? It's pretty good game. I only played 5 Zelda games, and of those 5, I only beat 2. Having beat Wind Waker, I can say that's it my personal favorite. Though A Link to the Past and Twilight Princess are close enough to me too.

But don't be surprised that a certain someone is faking their retirement. A lot of celebrities tend to do that.

D

Deleted member

Good to see you're liking you're gifts. Did you ever play Wind Waker before? It's pretty good game. I only played 5 Zelda games, and of those 5, I only beat 2. Having beat Wind Waker, I can say that's it my personal favorite. Though A Link to the Past and Twilight Princess are close enough to me too.

But don't be surprised that a certain someone is faking their retirement. A lot of celebrities tend to do that.
I have played Wind Waker before, but didn't really care for it. However, that was seven years ago, so I'm giving it another chance.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I want to see Little Mac, Chrom and Bowser Jr. in one shot as Assistant Trophies tonight. That would be nice.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I'm not expecting a veteran, but I'm expecting something at least related to the series. If I'm wrong, oh well.

Seeing what Skull Kid does would be nice.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm not expecting a veteran, but I'm expecting something at least related to the series. If I'm wrong, oh well.

Seeing what Skull Kid does would be nice.

He'll probably throw the moon. Not much else to really say on that. Unless Majora just morphs into monster form and goes crazy.

Any bets that Friday's pic will be the last one we get until Jan. 6?

I can see that happening. Do we even know that we're getting anything tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

If the last Dojo is anything to go by, we might get a period of downtime for a week after Friday and get started back up on the Monday after next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom