• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
They leaked there may be 2 Mega Charizards, which pisses me off

One of the leakers said he got a Mega Stone called "Charizard X"
Source?

Cuz that sounds ridiculous...

Also...

This is suprisingly catchy.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
really not one of you is going to question what I need the scissors for
Just something random:
What's interesting is that when the AI Colonel says "la-li-lu-le-lo in Brawl, he could be making fun of Luigi's name. (the pronunciation)

That's what I initially thought back then before I looked into Metal Gear and saw that was a codename for The Patriots.

----

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
If Charizard's one of the only others besides Mewtwo to get two mega forms, then that's kinda ridiculous. But if all the ones known to have mega forms actually have an X and a Y form, then I guess that's fair.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
TBH If Blastoise gets 2 Megas as well, I really don't care about the rest

I may get my Water/ Steel Blastoise after all

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
*looks at last page*
God ****ing dammit what's wrong with you people?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
If Charizard's one of the only others besides Mewtwo to get two mega forms, then that's kinda ridiculous. But if all the ones known to have mega forms actually have an X and a Y form, then I guess that's fair.
It sounds like overkill to me.

You guys REALLY have good timing. I bought chips and ate while you guys talk about your gaping sticks? Brilliant. Just ****ing brilliant. I felt awkward while eating chips.

I ain't gay

Must you ask this every single time you open this thread?
Well actually........ Yeah but that's what I like about this thread. The priceless reactions. The non-sense. The sonic. The Toon Link. The habaneros. The love relationships. The fire emblem discussionsThe **** removal

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Must you ask this every single time you open this thread?
This is a strange thread, you know. Especially that last page. I guarantee that everyone here asks that question to themselves quietly. Not every time they get on, but close.

Asking out loud just means the nail was struck. Except in his case. >_>

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently Japan is mad at America for the leaks, even though America isn't the one that leaked anything

It was Canada

But eh, close enough right?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Apparently, they've added a link to the Miiverse post with the same picture and Sakurai's comment. Take a look:

DailyPic_MiiverseLink.png

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
:link2: plz?

Yeah, I don't think it's Suplex, since Suplex has pretty much been completely been merged into Fighter.

Though the fact that the boss is a Rhinoceros Beetle makes me wonder if he's going to do the Japanese Beetle Brothers thing with Bugzy.
I really don't see how suplex have been merged into fighter. the only thing they share is a downward kick.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Apparently Japan is mad at America for the leaks, even though America isn't the one that leaked anything

It was Canada

But eh, close enough right?
Do they mean the continent, or the country? (U.S.A)

When people talk about America, they usually refer to the country.

Apparently, they've added a link to the Miiverse post with the same picture and Sakurai's comment. Take a look:

View attachment 2904
It's about time.
I don't know how to access Sakurai's Miiverse profile, so...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I asked a question about Snake...and it got lost in a sea of crazy about a NSFW link full of...welll...snakes of a different variety.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Mega Charizard X... awesome. Fire/Dragon as well(about time).

Now just give us a Water/Dragon Mega Gyarados already.

This also boosts my hopes up for PT returning, or at the very least, the Charizard portion of it. On the other hand, it ruined a Final Smash idea I had for a regular-style Brawl Pokemon Trainer(has the same Pokemon, but all 3 have unique FS). Charizard could go Mega. Well... doesn't work with two. :p Squirtle stuck with the original Brawl FS. And Ivysaur would have some other kind.(or Squirtle's had the other two do some combo in the same sense as Ike or Link while Ivy went with the essential Beam Spam. Makes sense, since Triple Finish is essentially a Solar Beam on steroids).

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Please stop quoting that Sonic & Mega Man picture. The original one is enough. We didn't need to see it five more times on one page.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I don't know if I should be thrilled about these Mega evolutions... it feels like they are running out of ideas so they are just reusing old Pokemon and giving them temporary evolutions when some of those Mega evolutions should have been true evolutions (Mega Mawile) or pre-evolutions (Mega Kangaskhan) or alternate evolutions (Mega Ampharos).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Mega Charizard X looks awesome.

Now I'm really confused about Pokémon Trainer's Final Smash. (>_>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom