• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Religous Smash boards? We need to change the name of the boards to that..lool soo messed up we have been left in this drought with no news..E3 is almost...almost...here and we all have lost.. it..at least we know what no news would do to us in the long run..

By E3 will have all converted faith/religon and become preachers....xD loool

Ahhh naaa i dont blame any of you lot for talking about anything i fully understand its just soo messed up...sooo..how about Nicki Minaj's Ass fake or real? (-_-)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
My ex had an ass like hers, no joke.

I say it could easily be real.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
All this religilous talk is reminding me about the Ridley holy wars back in 09'. Just as silly.

The only thing you need to take into consideration when talking religion is the Pen1s metaphor.

Religion is like a pen1s.
It's fine to have one.
It's fine to be proud of it.
But, please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.
And PLEASE don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

As for all this talk about extremists, I think I have a web comic that should sort everything out nicely.

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2939#comic

Now that world peace has been attained, maybe smash is a topic to return to? :teemo:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
For multi-man whatever, I think they will keep the fighting allow team from Brawl. I'm not particularly interested about what happens to them. Oh, Primids would be nice too.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
For multi-man whatever, I think they will keep the fighting allow team from Brawl. I'm not particularly interested about what happens to them.
I'm not too interested to what happens with the Multi Man mode either but I just thought we should change the topic now and this was the quickest thing I could think of.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Nicki's booty is 100% fake lol

She didn't have much of a body at all before she got into the industry
Well, I saw pics of my ex to when she was younger and skinnier and it's pretty much the same situation.

Fat can sometimes do WONDERS on women.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Minaj in general is pretty gross.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'd tap that though.

I'd skip her if she'd came up with green hair though. Safe that for the Fire Emblem ladies :laugh:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Nicki Minaj (or at least her stage persona) is the least classy woman in entertainment.

It's a shame the Audrey Hepburn image/persona doesn't sell anymore.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No. There are a lot of benefits to dat ass.

I prefer 'curvy' though. Though some chubbies are cute.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Curvy all the way! Gotta have something to.... you know.....

XD. Talking about religion and women in the same day. XD

D

Deleted member

Nicki Minaj (or at least her stage persona) is the least classy woman in entertainment.

It's a shame the Audrey Hepburn image/persona doesn't sell anymore.
Hey ~automatic, did you see the updated pic of your avatar? Now in color.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
It's got green hair like Nicki Minaj though :D

And yeah, relligion and women are totally unrelated, but still... We have good time discussing them here so I don't care. :p

Black girls are da bess though. They'll remain to be my main weakness in life forever. Even though I appriciate all kinds of women, black girls stay top of the hill for me.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Sucking isn't always bad though... :awesome:

Am hating the economy we live in now. Can't safe for ****, and can't find any decent jobs either. All these higher educated mofos are stealing MY lower salary jobs to! And I have no money for school. So yeah, the economy sucks big time.

D

Deleted member

It's got green hair like Nicki Minaj though :D

And yeah, relligion and women are totally unrelated, but still... We have good time discussing them here so I don't care. :p

Black girls are da bess though. They'll remain to be my main weakness in life forever. Even though I appriciate all kinds of women, black girls stay top of the hill for me.
To each their own but...

Spanish girls are very affectionate, make great girlfriends.
Eastern Euro (Russian/Polish/Romanian, etc...), are drop dead gorgeous supermodels, perfect faces and bodies.
Brit Girls, are wild.
French Girls are cute as ****, and... well NSFW.
American girls scare me.
Latin Girls, are hot, very hot, and make great waifus
Asian girls, namely Japanese and Korean are a fetish of mine, though I've never met one irl.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'd have become rich, if I won a euro for each time I hear the word "troika" in the news.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sucking isn't always bad though... :awesome:

Am hating the economy we live in now. Can't safe for ****, and can't find any decent jobs either. All these higher educated mofos are stealing MY lower salary jobs to! And I have no money for school. So yeah, the economy sucks big time.
Hey, I technically classify as a higher educated mofo (in college), and I can honestly say, we can't find decent jobs either.

Employers want experience above all else, and they are not willing to give less experienced people a chance to prove themselves.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Britt girls are crazy. But you know, white girls in general tend to go ALL OUT... And I mean ALL OUT. I fear that the Caucasian race will develop serious liver problems in the next generations seeing how much these chicks drink... Like, seriously. :smirk: Oh and latinas = :love::love::love:

D

Deleted member

Hey, I technically classify as a higher educated mofo (in college), and I can honestly say, we can't find decent jobs either.

Employers want experience above all else, and they are not willing to give less experienced people a chance to prove themselves.
I don't wanna sound like a braggart but I dropped out of Uni, and I'm making good money. What you need to get ahead in life is drive and willpower. You have to be willing to chase after opportunities, no matter where they may take you. If I were still in the US, I'd be starving with no opportunities.

Britt girls are crazy. But you know, white girls in general tend to go ALL OUT... And I mean ALL OUT. I fear that the Caucasian race will develop serious liver problems in the next generations seeing how much these chicks drink... Like, seriously. :smirk:Oh and latinas = :love::love::love:
My theory is because girls are very sexual, and alcohol is an aphrodisiac, all girls I've met get horny with alcohol. Except for the ones that don't drink.

EDIT: I should mention that I don't drink, so really I have no idea what happens to me when I'm drunk as I've never BEEN drunk. So I'm basically talking out of my ass right now.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
The thing about alcohol is that it's a depressant, meaning it's supposed to slow down the mind and reduce arousal. It's why people are often clumsy and reckless when they drink alcohol.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You know why that is? It's cause drinking lowers testosterone in men, but for women it's the opposite.

And you've never been drunk? Well, you oughta try that out sometime I guess. Just don't go crazy with it and you'll be fine. ;)

Speaking of jobs, like 3 years ago it was moderately easy for me to get simple jobs are orderpicker, or general warehouse employee, nowadays, all they ask for in these functions are people with a forklift certificate. Literally.

D

Deleted member

Maybe some times, but I'm a person who's very afraid of not being in control of themselves... That is actually my biggest fear, and the main reason why I've never gotten drunk. That's not to say I've never had a good cup of wine or something, but I always limit my drinks, to only one and on very special occasions.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Drinking to get drunk is a very bad habbit people tend to have. But drinking with your maximal limit being 'moderately tipsy' isn't bad at all as long as you know your limits. There's nothing really to be affraid about. Even though getting REAL DRUNK is quite scary yeah. And seeing as it happened to me quite a few times, I really can say: don't go that route.

Somehow I think of you as a guy that'd prefer a joint of hash though. Not weed, cause it has the 'laziness effect' on you, but hash as it gives the same feeling of being high, but not the slowness of being 'stoned'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom