• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I am expecting an item-related or something related to that new Kid Icarus stage to show up tonight (this morning?) on the Dojo!!!

You get no belts because your normal avatar you will inevitably switch back to only has one eye.

No, I won that belt fair and square. If you want it from me, then put your Smash WiiU Belt on the line, and I will put my SmashBoards Belt on the line.

Heck, we could have a formal title unification bout where the two belts become one.
The avatar I have now only has 1 eye as well

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I don't know, it depends on what all happens in the story. I don't even want her to die in the first place although I understand the potential of her as a villain. :laugh: But I guess that's how that'd transpire.
N3ON needs to die at some point; women never are supposed to last, after all, unless they remain in the kitchen at all times.
But how can you be a VILLAIN if you hate DEATH?
I don't. You see, death is the last freedom we face in this life before we are more free in the next; as a heel, that is my belief; I will free my enemies to the hell they deserve.
There is much love in Neon Heels, it is just a love that you cannot comprehend, with your corrosive Moonknight mind.
Then tell me/show me that I am wrong you blithering idiot.
I'm going by Manly's drawing. ;) I'm not sure if we're doing that I guess. And Ganondorf seems fairly intelligent in speech it seems (I think?), but it's true he isn't hands on. You'd be quite different from the typical Big Bad if you're hands on though, they generally sit back so we don't fight him so early on.
Well even though IRL I am rather skinny (not so much anymore due to age), but I have much power, and I have some boxing background. So, theoretically, I could easily vanquish you like the small pest you are with my knockout power, and take you as my slave and/or prisoner fairly early on.
80% of people who are among us are fans, and you just called them all weirdos hahaha. And new people need that charm and attraction to lure them in, regardless if they stay for your "promos" (would you even show up that much as the Big Bad? :laugh: ).
80% of people are not fans of N3ON; they are a fan of more intelligent posters like SmashChu, Sythe, and Noah! :troll:

And my promos, whether as a face or a heel are a thing of beauty. I cut promos and you duck promos, because you suck at promos.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I like how what you quoted and what you said had absolutely no relation at all. :laugh:
That is the mastery of cutting promos right there brother. Do you smell what I am cooking now little warrior=??? I did what I did... because Johnknight1 said so.
The avatar I have now only has 1 eye as well
You can win an eye strap.

That or you can get in the title picture by beating ranked smashers first.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I am going to take a random guess and say the next character reveal will either be on August 9th or August 16th and that it will be a veteran not a new comer. If I was to guess exactly what veteran then I would probably go with either of these:

Wario
Ike
Lucas
Yoshi
Ice Climbers
I have a feeling that Marth will be the next revealed veteran.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Eggplant Bombs.

Everyone loves a good ol' aubergine.
Still a better item that the freaking sandbag or golden hammer.
Sooner we can shut up GamesRadar, GameFAQs, and NeoGAF, the better.
What about the Ice Climbers, Jigglypuff, Ness, Luigi, and every character who isn't confirmed yet that is a lock=???

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Still a better item that the freaking sandbag or golden hammer.

What about the Ice Climbers, Jigglypuff, Ness, Luigi, and every character who isn't confirmed yet that is a lock=???
Don't hurt poor Sandbag's feelings. Besides because of it we got all the CDs.
**** THAT, MARTH AND CAPTAIN FALCON ALL THE WAY MOTHER****ERS!
Just look at this kawaii cute fanart of them. ;)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I say ROB next/ He's the one the most people seemingly are doubting

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
N3ON needs to die at some point; women never are supposed to last, after all, unless they remain in the kitchen at all times.
Oh man, you just made a woman-kitchen joke, and to think I idolized your humor for a bit there. :smirk: If we're to make decisions surrounding death based on sex, then I think having the women last as much as possible is best. We have enough dudes crowding up our roster as it is.

I don't. You see, death is the last freedom we face in this life before we are more free in the next; as a heel, that is my belief; I will free my enemies to the hell they deserve.
That's inconsistent with what you said before, but alright, that sounds better.

Then tell me/show me that I am wrong you blithering idiot.
We do every time we interact, it just goes over your head because you only understand the shallow, empty interaction between your naive Moonknights.

Well even though IRL I am rather skinny (not so much anymore due to age), but I have much power, and I have some boxing background. So, theoretically, I could easily vanquish you like the small pest you are with my knockout power, and take you as my slave and/or prisoner fairly early on.
I won't argue that your character could destroy mine, that's very fitting and I don't even think my character should be very good at fighting, at least not directly if anything. That being said, what I could do is probably prevent you from catching me.

80% of people are not fans of N3ON; they are a fan of more intelligent posters like SmashChu, Sythe, and Noah! :troll:
I guess that's a good point, I concede.. Noah is a god.

And my promos, whether as a face or a heel are a thing of beauty. I cut promos and you duck promos, because you suck at promos.

That's up for Opo to decide silly John.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
IMO The next character to be revealed is a veteran and will probabily be Ness or Marth. If they're again secret, I can see Mewtwo or Ice Climbers.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Hell hath no fury like the scorn of a woman.
[collapse="Also, N3ON posted this herself (I believe of herself)..."]
[/collapse]
That's inconsistent with what you said before, but alright, that sounds better.
Last time you said I was immortal but would spend most of eternity imprisoned you fool.
I won't argue that your character could destroy mine, that's very fitting and I don't even think my character should be very good at fighting, at least not directly if anything. That being said, what I could do is probably prevent you from catching me.
You are not even worthy of the hunt.
That's up for Opo to decide silly John.
Not unless I crush his skull.

It's crazy because this whole time, i've been saying as soon as I see Marth and Captain Falcon I won't give a rats ass who they put in this game afterwords. It's comforting to know that someone else sees how awesome these characters really are.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The next character we get is going to be Yoshi, I said that last time and was pleasantly proved to be wrong, but I'm still going with him again this time. Marth and Falcon would be really cool, if either are characters he's going to show.

Hell hath no fury like the scorn of a woman.
[collapse="Also, N3ON posted this herself (I believe of herself)..."]
[/collapse]
I trust a ***** to do as she pleases, the only law of Neon Heels is "Do as thou wilt." Because of this, she has no true power over me, no trust or rank. I don't need to "trust" my ally or be categorized.

And yes, that's her.

Last time you said I was immortal but would spend most of eternity imprisoned you fool.
I'm completely lost at this point, but I'll take your word for it.

You are not even worthy of the hunt.
Good, I'd prefer you think that.

Not unless I crush his skull.
...Then I guess we're not reading the fanfic at all then. :laugh:

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Hmmm, I will say the next image will be a pic featuring Bowser and/or Pikmin on Wii U. We don't get 3DS images that often.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
For veteren I want to see next, I want to see Ice climbers the most.

second would be yoshi because I want to see if they did anything to him

third to that would be either marth or ike for people to shut up about either topic.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't stay up that late tonight so I'll just have to let it be a surprise

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I trust a ***** to do as she pleases, the only law of Neon Heels is "Do as thou wilt." Because of this, she has no true power over me, no trust or rank. I don't need to "trust" my ally or be categorized.
But you are weakling, and weaklings are easy to control. Thou beach will thus control thy own life and make thou her slave.
And yes, that's her.
Her smile is identical to my cousins then, minus the jailbait dimples (my cousin is only a few months younger then me, which makes her older than N3ON).

I freaking love that cousin of mine btw. She's got an attitude that is very similar to mine, except she is more... crafty, shall I say=??? /end rant
Good, I'd prefer you think that.
Then prove me wrong peasant.
...Then I guess we're not reading the fanfic at all then. :laugh:
It means I am the BIG BOSS around these parts, and that THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT of and our 6 members and growing are taking this SMASH WORLD over!!!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Guys, I was wondering about something mayabe I'm a noob but on the official website, if you click on movie list, it takes you to a playlist of 4 videos but it says "15 videos" next to SmashCh why? where are the others 11 videos? clicking on it just redirect you to the Nintendo channel could someone explain me why it says 15 videos instead of 4?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Guys, I was wondering about something mayabe I'm a noob but on the official website, if you click on movie list, it takes you to a playlist of 4 videos but it says "15 videos" next to SmashCh why? where are the others 11 videos? clicking on it just redirect you to the Nintendo channel could someone explain me why it says 15 videos instead of 4?
This guy is on to something people. I suggest you click here to see what he means, and realize that the 15 videos are for different regions.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422

I never noticed that before... I can only assume that we''ll see 11 more reveals, not necessarily character reveals, in the future. Anyone know if there are other similar channels such as a Donkey Kong or Pikmin exclusive channel that also redirects you to the main Nintendo channel? Because if that's the case and if they do have a different number of 'private' videos then perhaps those 11 unseen videos in the Smash channel are in fact exclusive to Smash as opposed to being exclusive to Nintendo.

Perhaps now is a good time to find a youtube hacker, eh=???
Like a Super Haker?

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
I never noticed that before... I can only assume that we''ll see 11 more reveals, not necessarily character reveals, in the future. Anyone know if there are other similar channels such as a Donkey Kong or Pikmin exclusive channel that also redirects you to the main Nintendo channel? Because if that's the case and if they do have a different number of 'private' videos then perhaps those 11 unseen videos in the Smash channel are in fact exclusive to Smash as opposed to being exclusive to Nintendo.
The Direct video is on the Nintendo channel, not the SSB channel. So again, there's only 3 different videos, but each region(US,Japan,Europe,etc) has it's own version.

Sorry, I was excited when I first saw that too. Hopefully we'll get a new video for Sakurai's birthday this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom