• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I guess actions speak more than words then. Very well, you can expect for me to be last to draw my sword.
I'll expect nothing from you, Dashes. The moment I do I lose to the end of your (Spoon?) sword.

Then we both know we have nothing to hide.
You're a little quick to establish that, I'm not buying what you're selling, not even at a discount.

I cannot double cross you because I have no interest in yours or John's petty quarrel. You both have failed me. I do not wish to see either of your faces in my presence again.

Hey... That's a little rude, don't you think? :sadeyes: I mean... why would you even say that about our faces..
And you make think it petty, but the fate of the world, which includes YOU, is at stake. YO WELCOME TRIPLE.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I like to believe N3ON gets to wear high heels, but Heels himself is stuck with kitten heels or something. It's a Status thing.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Trying to destroy the world in the shadows does just that, which is what you just that Master Triple Dash.

Who are your two previous followers=???

Okay, you can be one of the first people that N3ON kills when she goes Heel. You can rule over a small region of about 4 miles.

That or you can be my clown/jester (role character) whom my servants abuse when you make a terrible joke/decision.
What can I be? (I'm going to be the 47th King Of Phantoms, but what side do I take and what else do I do?)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Very well, I shall knight you an honored servant in the House of Johnknight1, and you will be a servant for THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT's ranks.
That's what you hope is the case, because you fear for your own stable. Besides, we don't have nearly as many enemies as you do, especially considering your a villain.
You and N3ON have no love for each other, whereas here in THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT, we love all of our SMASH BROTHERS!!! On top of that, we have few enemies; just you and N3ON, and possibly Poppy, but that is it. Everyone else is a trading partner/ally of ours or a neutral party.
Given that you apparently look like Ganondorf, you could have the potential for your "madness" to reincarnate eternally. :laugh:
I'm not black nor ginger nor Arab nor do I have green eyes. Also, I am a lot more hands on and smarter, and if I am immortal, I won't be imprisoned at all.
The fan base that was born the moment she posted a picture in this thread. :laugh: It hasn't cried out with its existence since its awakening, but it subtly and quietly exists all the same. If we lose her we lose half of our readers if not more. She's more than emoticons and stories, that's your shtick anyhow. She'd be the charm, intelligence, and a lot of the energy too.
Her picture attracts weirdos, not fans, and most of them would read for my promos anyways. The fact she is of the female kind does not attract new people, because there are no women on the internet. And no, my emoticons, my smiles, my rants, my promos, my speeches, my actions, my intelligence, my kindness, my journeys, my courage, and above all, my heart and desire for great justice.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
At this point, I don't know if the Moonknights and the N3ON Heels will be happy at this story, angry at it, or just confused by it. :laugh:

/vagueness
Given the way you have been treating me as of late, I'm going to assume at least I'll be unhappy.

And I swear if you make me a donkey, I'm SO TOTALLY GOING TO PUT YOU ON IGNORE! Yeah, just let that sink in for a little while. Try to get some sleep knowing that, Opo, I dare you.

I like to believe N3ON gets to wear high heels, but Heels himself is stuck with kitten heels or something. It's a Status thing.
That's actually more of a safety precaution than anything..

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Very well, I shall knight you an honored servant in the House of Johnknight1, and you will be a servant for THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT's ranks.
Servant? Lol. Well, as long as I can upgrade and be at the same status you guys are right now in the "well known and loved" aspect and not be made fun of, I guess...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I don't remember talking about that. I just remember being the Smash WiiU Champion while you sit over there with your makeshift Ridley belt, which is, by the way, WAY too big for you.
I'm sorry, I could have sworn that Fastblade claimed that in his name only to give it to lobo, while I give Fastblade my new belt I recently earned FOR REAL!!!

(btw guys, get hyped for my second SMASH WORLD BELT! It will be a gigantic unveiling that will make me a new breed of leader and UNDISPUTED GREATNESS!!!)
What can I be? (I'm going to be the 47th King Of Phantoms, but what side do I take and what else do I do?)
You could be another knighted servant in my house serving the ranking members of THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT. I guess you in particular I could give over to my fellow co-leader, Moon "Master" Monkey... if he so desires. If not, I can find another place for you in our organization.
This I can agree with. After all, it is N3ON's Heels, and N3ON is the best Heel.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
At this point, I don't know if the Moonknights and the N3ON Heels will be happy at this story, angry at it, or just confused by it. :laugh:

/vagueness
If that's the case, I'm gonna love every second. :chuckle:

@John: You made a third belt? With only two games? FAAAAAAAKE. :chuckle:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
/vagueness
Do we join forces, kill each other off, mutually end one or both stables, or does someone break rank and form a new alliance to challenge both/one of them=???

Find out on the next time on a new explosive episode of Dragon Ball Z Smash 4 SmashBoards fan fiction friction!!! :chuckle:
I'm not easy to manipulate if I actually try! I don't resist Neon's control, that's just how we do at the moment. As for the second sentence, I knew it.
You are easy to manipulate, judging by how N3ON keeps you and your servants in bondage. And yes, I would be the dominant one, because I am Stronger!!!
Opo, make sure he doesn't destroy Neon. If she absolutely must go, let me do it. It'd be much more heart wrenching that way too. ;3
How about I fight her, and during the fight you turn double hell on her, you hold her by the heels, and you stab her in the heart... all while I watch, wishing I had defeated her to make her a prisoner because I hate death.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
You could be another knighted servant in my house serving the ranking members of THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT. I guess you in particular I could give over to my fellow co-leader, Moon "Master" Monkey... if he so desires.
Looks like we're partners, KingofPhantoms47. :grin:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Servant? Lol. Well, as long as I can upgrade and be at the same status you guys are right now in the "well known and loved" aspect and not be made fun of, I guess...
My honorary servant is an honorable position that could land you just about any lady or man in the land, including the children of minor and mid-level Lords. Being knighted is no small feat, either; it shows that you are a worthy warrior and protector of the realm, and that you follow the greatest of all causes. It will also leave you with much high level responsibility, of which you will work directly under me (and occasionally other ranking members as well).

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Hey... That's a little rude, don't you think? :sadeyes: I mean... why would you even say that about our faces..
And you make think it petty, but the fate of the world, which includes YOU, is at stake. YO WELCOME TRIPLE.
Once the need arises I will join in such a fight. Until then I see nothing but two former apprentices and their followers fighting each other in a pointless war.

btw what's the current general story? for the most part I'm making things up as I go along. something about you/N30N & Johnknight/Moon Monkey fighting?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Given the way you have been treating me as of late, I'm going to assume at least I'll be unhappy.

And I swear if you make me a donkey, I'm SO TOTALLY GOING TO PUT YOU ON IGNORE! Yeah, just let that sink in for a little while. Try to get some sleep knowing that, Opo, I dare you.

That's actually more of a safety precaution than anything..

Haha, don't worry Holder. Unless Manly redesigns you as a donkey, everyone gets the design made by Manly as their character (which is almost everyone who was a regular here. Most of which you guys haven't seen yet. ;D )

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Smooth, you can only say that to one of THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT (yes, both of you are now members) if you are an ally/member of said group. ;)
Looks like we're partners, KingofPhantoms47. :grin:
Well, what I want with King is to be the equivalent of your role, but serving under Moon "Master" Monkey.

However, if Moon does not want such a servant (or you in such a servant), one of us will find a different position for his skills to be... used to their fullest.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
inb4fanfictionisplaguedwithalotofgayOH WHOOPS DID THAT SLIP OUT OF MOUTH.
Don't worry, Habanero. The "you-know-what" scenes will be toned down, making it non explicit as possible. Though, the ero guro and grotesque scenes might be a problem... perhaps they need to be dropped, keeping the rating around PG 13...

What? Don't you trust me? We won't do anything that's uncomfortable. :troll:

I'M JOKING, I'M JOKING. Totally not true at all. I'm a very respectful person anyway and I think this collaboration fanfic thing will turn out great in the end. :chuckle:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@John: You made a third belt? With only two games? FAAAAAAAKE. :chuckle:
My new SMASH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BELT was forged out of the fires of a dying smash ball. And when it melted, it found its' way to its TRUE CHAMPION, THE MASTER OF THE KNIGHTS, THE MAN WHO ISN'T AFRAID OF HEIGHTS, THE LEGEND TO WHOM EVIL FRIGHTS, THE GREAT ONE WHO WILL FIGHT, WHOM ALL THE VILLAINS FEAR UPON THE FIRST SIGHT...

...ME!!!! JOHKNIGHT ONE, THE DELIVERER OF THE SMASH WORLD FROM EVIL AND TYRANNY!!!

And this belt that I proclaim to be mine is...

THE UNDISPUTED SMASH BOARDS SMASH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BELT!!!

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Once the need arises I will join in such a fight. Until then I see nothing but two former apprentices and their followers fighting each other in a pointless war.

btw what's the current general story? for the most part I'm making things up as I go along. something about you/N30N & Johnknight/Moon Monkey fighting?
Glad to see I'm not the only one who didn't fall to the idiocy of the two divided kingdoms. :evil:

Wait... Is Disfunk teamed up with me then? Gotta keep the Bomb Squad together (though we probably won't be referred to as such in-story).

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Well, what I want with King is to be the equivalent of your role, but serving under Moon "Master" Monkey.

However, if Moon does not want such a servant (or you in such a servant), one of us will find a different position for his skills to be... used to their fullest.
Oh, KingofPhatoms47, then I guess...

I pick to be the Vegeta/Shadow/Zero equivalent. :troll:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
You are easy to manipulate, judging by how N3ON keeps you and your servants in bondage. And yes, I would be the dominant one, because I am Stronger!!!
No, I just said I let her do as she pleases! That's the beauty of Neon Heels, we just kind of do what we feel like. In theory we'd just be like a band of people bound together by nothing more than that concept, no knighting required. And that's fine, I'm submissive it's true, and I'm weak... for now. ;)

How about I fight her, and during the fight you turn double hell on her, you hold her by the heels, and you stab her in the heart... all while I watch, wishing I had defeated her to make her a prisoner because I hate death.
I don't know, it depends on what all happens in the story. I don't even want her to die in the first place although I understand the potential of her as a villain. :laugh: But I guess that's how that'd transpire.

But how can you be a VILLAIN if you hate DEATH?

You and N3ON have no love for each other, whereas here in THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT, we love all of our SMASH BROTHERS!!! On top of that, we have few enemies; just you and N3ON, and possibly Poppy, but that is it. Everyone else is a trading partner/ally of ours or a neutral party.
There is much love in Neon Heels, it is just a love that you cannot comprehend, with your corrosive Moonknight mind. Besides, if you're the villain then I'm sorry, you're going to have many adversaries! Neon Heels is just one of your worries..

I'm not black nor ginger nor Arab nor do I have green eyes. Also, I am a lot more hands on and smarter, and if I am immortal, I won't be imprisoned at all.
I'm going by Manly's drawing. ;) I'm not sure if we're doing that I guess. And Ganondorf seems fairly intelligent in speech it seems (I think?), but it's true he isn't hands on. You'd be quite different from the typical Big Bad if you're hands on though, they generally sit back so we don't fight him so early on.

Her picture attracts weirdos, not fans, and most of them would read for my promos anyways. The fact she is of the female kind does not attract new people, because there are no women on the internet. And no, my emoticons, my smiles, my rants, my promos, my speeches, my actions, my intelligence, my kindness, my journeys, my courage, and above all, my heart and desire for great justice.

80% of people who are among us are fans, and you just called them all weirdos hahaha. And new people need that charm and attraction to lure them in, regardless if they stay for your "promos" (would you even show up that much as the Big Bad? :laugh: ).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm making my own belt as well

The undisputed Smash boards most awesome belt

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Geez John don't be such a butt to the fanbase we need support and you're just pushing it all away.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
If you're going to be in this, you get no lines to match your posting style. Your character will be the only mute person in the story. John's suggestion as a jester would fit, you could be like a mime.

You're welcome Opo.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
T-Two former apprentices? You were referring to us? What on Bionis are you talking about?

No one has a clue actually, except Opo.

Haha, don't worry Holder. Unless Manly redesigns you as a donkey, everyone gets the design made by Manly as their character (which is almost everyone who was a regular here. Most of which you guys haven't seen yet. ;D )
Hmmm, well I guess that's a couple levels higher than a donkey. :awesome:

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
It was in your honor, Habanero. Not trying to steal anything from you. lol Also remember the time I posted the "General" gif? That was in your honor too.
If you're going to be in this, you get no lines to match your posting style. Your character will be the only mute person in the story. John's suggestion as a jester would fit, you could be like a mime.

You're welcome Opo.
So just for one image that wasn't trying to steal? Okay.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm not part of anything, son.

Like Triple Dash, I know what's really going on.
So like the #2 who is actually the head on the stick guy, you want to secretly conquer all the realm=???

C'mon, we got trade, we got supplies, and you need everything we have. At least consider being trading partners.
Oh, KingofPhatoms47, then I guess...

Nah, you are more like co-managers of our estates and business more or less...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I am expecting an item-related or something related to that new Kid Icarus stage to show up tonight (this morning?) on the Dojo!!!
I'm making my own belt as well

The undisputed Smash boards most awesome belt
You get no belts because your normal avatar you will inevitably switch back to only has one eye.
Geez John don't be such a butt to the fanbase we need support and you're just pushing it all away.
No, I won that belt fair and square. If you want it from me, then put your Smash WiiU Belt on the line, and I will put my SmashBoards Belt on the line.

Heck, we could have a formal title unification bout where the two belts become one.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
No, I won that belt fair and square. If you want it from me, then put your Smash WiiU Belt on the line, and I will put my SmashBoards Belt on the line.

Heck, we could have a formal title unification bout where the two belts become one.
I like how what you quoted and what you said had absolutely no relation at all. :laugh:

Alzi

Smash Master
I am going to take a random guess and say the next character reveal will either be on August 9th or August 16th and that it will be a veteran not a new comer. If I was to guess exactly what veteran then I would probably go with either of these:

Wario
Ike
Lucas
Yoshi
Ice Climbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom